"Working in a group spirit" - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

That the project includes more than four people, where each member of the project collects digital currencies from specific sites with the aim of collecting them to grow more and more and then distribute the profit among the members of the project .. and thus each member will receive more profit than he would receive when working alone Actually, I liked the idea of the project, but 
I want you to share me your opinions to benefit 

• +1 1

It is a beautiful and interesting work and it makes me ignite with fun. I am gaining more experiences and useful and I know others what I know. I love team spirit. Let us meet together to make this forum in the best case and rise more.

• +1 1

My friend this is an absolute interactive platform. It is important and beneficial for us to work in groups or teams because it can make our taks fun and more effective. Also you can view problems and get solutions from different perspectives. 

It is a superb idea to do work in a team.But it depends on the capability of your team If You have good teammates that are working and determined with their then it Will be beneficial for all of you .Teamwork can help you to earn more profit and you can enjoy working together.Good Luck for all of You , Stay Blessed!

• +4 1

Hmmm, I never heard something like that before, I think that is a form of referral system? correct me if I'm wrong.. Or is it a pyramid system? in which the first one who joins the platform makes the biggest earnings compared to the other members. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 28/5/2020 at 13:53, abualez said:

Amigos míos .. recientemente un amigo presentó un proyecto de trabajo en equipo para obtener bitcoins y otras monedas digitales, y la idea incluye lo siguiente: Que el proyecto incluya a más de cuatro personas, donde cada integrante del proyecto recolecte monedas digitales de sitios específicos con el objetivo de recolectarlos para crecer cada vez más y luego distribuir el beneficio entre los miembros del proyecto .. y así cada miembro recibirá más beneficio del que recibiría trabajando solo En realidad, me gustó la idea del proyecto, pero 
quiero que para compartirme sus opiniones para beneficiarme y tomar decisiones.

You must get a good team because if one of your 4 colleagues produces less than another or simply does not want to work one day, there will not be a balance in the chord of payments or distribution in the team, but if your team is highly trusted, do it without problems .

Well the idea sounds good. Teamwork and collaboration and cooperation are all fancy words. I also wonder how you can earn more profit if the job is done together rather than individually.

i guess your and your pals concept is perfect because if you guys accumulate bitcoin from unique one of a kind websites than you men will accumulate suitable quantity of crypto. after that you men will use that for trading and funding and also you will get profit.

Gathering work is in every case useful for everybody. Yet, here we don't know a lot of one another so we don't trust on others that they will do their piece of work. On the off chance that you got confided in individuals, at that point it will be profiting.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:53 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. recently a friend presented a teamwork project to obtain bitcoin and other digital currencies, and the idea includes the following: That the project includes more than four people, where each member of the project collects digital currencies from specific sites with the aim of collecting them to grow more and more and then distribute the profit among the members of the project .. and thus each member will receive more profit than he would receive when working alone Actually, I liked the idea of the project, but 
I want you to share me your opinions to benefit and make decision.

Dear @abualez you share the right idea. In a team we work together share knowledge and expertise with each other and divided the work in equal parts in this way save energy to work more and make the project on you are working success.

And I think we earn more money in a team than alone.

But it's mandatory that every member of the project work with honesty and hard-working.

On 5/28/2020 at 7:53 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. recently a friend presented a teamwork project to obtain bitcoin and other digital currencies, and the idea includes the following: That the project includes more than four people, where each member of the project collects digital currencies from specific sites with the aim of collecting them to grow more and more and then distribute the profit among the members of the project .. and thus each member will receive more profit than he would receive when working alone Actually, I liked the idea of the project, but 

It's a good idea, but are the friends good? A lot of my real friends don't know what encryption is, and no friend can be hacked online as it would be anonymous and possibly steal money.

It is a great idea, but you have to make sure that the people you will work with are trustworthy, and you must make sure that everyone works well so that he does not take someone else's work and earn through it. 

Really, it is a great idea. I trust this currency and the investment of information and knowledge to cooperate as one team to be a win for all

Teamwork among members and benefiting from everyone's experiences will make it easier for us to work in the field of programming, and together we reach our goals with one hand, with love and self-confidence. Thanks to all.

On 5/29/2020 at 1:53 AM, abualez said:

Which site are you talking about? What do you mean the project? I think it will be only end in trouble because you will probably not get the same amount of coin so there is one of you who will ask why his part is just like that even though he worked very hard. That's what I think.

Working in a group definitely succes. But the each members of groups have to work with heart and soul then the success will come. I always like to work with a team. I think this group which you have mentioned in your topic will be successful in their every project i hope       

Working as a team requires us to have a team spirit and to eliminate the differences between the members, so that team work does not succeed in the presence of selfishness

You know what they say that if you want to go fast, go alone but if you want to go far, go in group, i think the advice is really good as long as every member of the team is doing thier part.

“Phrases like 'the team spirit' are always employed to cut across individualism, love and personal loyalties" this quote is one of the best thing I have learned because it just love and personal loyalties and if you love someone then you will help each other and support with each other then you will progress more in the group spirit. So, if possible make one good group work with them, you will get more benefit from them even you can learn from them.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/19/2020 at 1:45 PM, Ridam said:

That's really good idea and if everyone of the team provides the best work then the combined portfolio would be nice enough. And I am wondering Could I join the project and be one of the workers as your friends?. I'm hoping for your good income through this effort.

Well, we can work each other mate @Ridam because i know that you're the one of the quality poster in this forum, what topic do you want to make or discussed? Just dm me in this forum so that we can make a project properly.

• +3 1

Great recommendation, collaboration permits you to finish more undertaking at a more limited measure of time which can enable your group to accomplish your objective quicker.

It is a good idea, as cooperation in a project like this will produce a large and satisfactory profit for everyone, but my friend is sure that when one of the group is lenient in the work or its dependence on others, you will lose your collective work and your profits.

Might be a good idea, I am not sure how it will run smoothly without complications.

Each member of such team need to provide same input to work as the other ones to avoid dispute and also, such team can make use of a different type of wallet from a regular one (multi-sig wallets) where many of them can get hold of private keys without which the wallets can't be accessed the avoid interest share disputes.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy