"Working in a group spirit" - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

Thats the most important thing we need to keep on doing the best effort that we are able to value the chances that we create together so that is how important this is we work as hard and put together a very successful the greatest working process that we work for that is what this is all about. coming together can be one of the greatest thing we have in this market

• +2 1

I never trying for group earning soon possible i start a project achieved our goals and i liked the idea of the project but i want you to share me your opinions to benefits and make decision.

Hello guys

Yeah working in a group is stoped. Because it will be harm the account both of them. So be avoided in this ideas and and work on it. I think little work daily is better then work on a group in huge .In this way nobody can harm your account. 

thanks

yes, this is right. working in group will earn you more profits rather than working specifically and single. In group work, each member take care of separate field and in the results the work will be done more precisely. The more people we have, the more accurate our work turn out to be. I hope you will get good profits in your project but keep in mind that hard work is the first key to earn anything. I am also looking for group activities and will look out for some business with my close friend s in near future.

On 5/28/2020 at 6:53 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. recently a friend presented a teamwork project to obtain bitcoin and other digital currencies, and the idea includes the following: That the project includes more than four people, where each member of the project collects digital currencies from specific sites with the aim of collecting them to grow more and more and then distribute the profit among the members of the project .. and thus each member will receive more profit than he would receive when working alone Actually, I liked the idea of the project, but 
I want you to share me your opinions to benefit and make decision.

In a general view, two good heads are better than one. So working in group yields more results than working alone. Just build that team spirit, ensure you have the same goal in mind and grinds towards it together. I assure you that you will be very productive together than doing it alone.

Thanks.

Working in group is a great idea .But in this case we need to have know about each other.We must know about the ability  and skills of others.So everyone can do one's  own work in a good way. 

Great idea indeed .... Group spirit can bore useful fruits bcz everyone would contribute as everyone have different ideas and experience and due to their collective contribution they can take a good decision which can benefits all. It's good idea and everyone should avail it

The forum to complete it is based on sharing and mutual interaction between members with experiences and knowledge We note that each section alone constitutes a working group subordinate to the forum, but with a specific competence, and that any defect in any section will affect the entire forum.

• +1 1

This can be a very good idea, but for this it is important that all the people working in the group should have a mindset and they can be trusted if they are respected savers trusted people. So group work is always the best work, but it is that the people who are working should be hardworking and have a positive mind set. 

• +1 1

On 5/28/2020 at 10:53 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. recently a friend presented a teamwork project to obtain bitcoin and other digital currencies, and the idea includes the following: That the project includes more than four people, where each member of the project collects digital currencies from specific sites with the aim of collecting them to grow more and more and then distribute the profit among the members of the project .. and thus each member will receive more profit than he would receive when working alone Actually, I liked the idea of the project, but 

That's nice . Without team you cannot be successful in the life . If you make your own team for earnings then that is the great thing for you.  All people have different ideas in their minds so when you made your team different members will give you different ideas. In this way you can work on best idea. Moreover alone member cannot earn more profit than a team. 

I agree::::::Team work is a really nice strategy to easily achieve success.

with group to do any work then it will be more efficient because everyone can share their ideas and review about the work and it will be more perfect when everyone will take participate on it and also I want to you thankful to encourage me to get more information about this topic.

Group is best spirit to work as there are memebrs in group who encouraged us so many to work more hard to achieves goals. But some times its Better to work alone so the risk of being fraud is minimized. Alone people have less skills than the groups workers as they seeks from each others. They hopefully got success in their aim.

Yes but this is some sort of a very risky thing. Such a plan needs dedication from all members. Everyone must be honest with other which is very rare to even suppose. So this is a bad idea.

I agree with you my friend that teamwork has an extraordinary spirit to work hard. Task which is unable to complete my a single person can be done by the team. Teamwork makes the dream work. 

This idea is meaningful for all of us. As we working on this platform, we work together like a group on this platform. In this way we can gain reputation and more information about cryptocurrency forum. The quality of our work improve to some extent.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is a good idea to work like a team not alone. Now by using your referal now how i withdraw these coins which are present  50 coins??

You have asked a great question, if you work with a group with a unity, with a group, then only you will benefit, why are there any such comments to a point that you cannot do but that your group  If you want to work alone, there is an advantage for you in this and the disadvantage is also the advantage that you do not sleep at all, there is no enthusiasm to be alone and there are some things that you cannot do that you have to face problems 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/28/2020 at 11:53 PM, abualez said:

Dear mate,it's a great idea.But make sure that your teammates are trustworthy enough and also they understand the basic of trading well.Because here the excellence of one person is not beneficial.Each of 4members have to be updated about the right market places and they have to be efficient enough to choose them.They also have to be updated about the continuos fluctuation of currency rates in the international markets.If these requirements are fulfille totally then hope you will do a greate job in the trading business with this team.Best of luck.

• +1 1

I think when money comes between team members than greedy born which become a source of fight between members or friends so if your team members are not greedy and all are loyal than you should work in group and work equally so you can earn good profit but be careful from scame sites of earning more profit. 

• +2 1

Working in a group spirit will help us how move our currency because the more we work in group the more we stand strong , group work bring easy project and task .

• Useful or interesting 1

Teamwork always produce good result. If you are working in affiliate marketing then teamwork is very important for you. Different peoples work in network marketing and in network marketing teamwork is the most important point for success. They will not only increase their income but they also learn from each other experience

You are correct mate team work has that energy in it that make you all to win together and it has that force to stand against all obstacle.

We should work hard in it we should help each other .we should help the beginnieers team work is key to success  we will help each other inshallah

Yes bro I agree with you working in group Spirit is very helpful. We also work in the group. Soon I start a project with my cousin hopefully we achieve our goals. Hopefully you will be get success in your project

Yes very good idea to work in group. I recommend it , by working alone we can not 

Get much information, many alone working peoples losses hope and leave the working. In this way we gain much knowledge with in a short time.

But it also depends on the group, your group must be off helpful peoples.