"Contentment and greed"  - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Contentment and greed" 

You must first define your goals and determine the amounts that you reach daily or monthly. If you define those priorities and work on them well and are satisfied with the money you make and achieve your goals, you will not be greedy, no matter how much money you see in front of you every day because it has a great risk. It is like a bait that will devour you if you are too greedy 

Yes, unfortunately you are right. In my opinion, I think that ambition is a positive quality because it serves as a motivation to achieve success, but we cannot get too carried away by it since it can lead us to greed as you say ... And greed leads us to realize investments in unknown and unreliable sites that offer high returns that turn out to be scams and also lead us to have bad management and invest money without thinking and losing without realizing it. Think first before acting

Sure. It is better to use trusted exchanges and wallets to work with cryptocurrency. But if the site does not require any investment, then why not check the airdrop.

• +2 1

The truth is we need to work as hard and put together everything we have to work and put together and we have to work as hard and we have to really put up a strategy to which we build up a good coment and good content we need to really be sure on what we are doing

• +4 1

Greedness lies in everyone. Everyone wants more and more.Greedness is called our enemy in trading. It is the cause of losing a lots of money in trading.we ought to control our greed

Greediness is a factor which we all should avoid to be a successful person in both cryptoworld and in life. If we know a legit site in which you can earn coin then we should stay on that site and don't go to other sites to gain extra money or coin. 

Greediness let's any user to be indulged in any activity or airdrop online that tends to break his privacy and there are chances for him to get scammed in any forum online

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Traders actually  do  not waste their money the people  who do are not traders as the traders are the one who only trade and make money out of trading.

Greed presents one of the biggest enemies that any trader may face , with learning overtime people will find that greed can cause nothing but huge loses to them , you should always accept the low profit and work smart to make more and always look for the trusted and legit sites and exchanges to use or you will end regretting what you've done

You must guarantee your profit and you should be satisfied with something that does not show greed and greed will not help us to make more profit on any platform and greed is one thing that leads us to failure and .The most important thing for a user in cryptoword is patience I think.

• +1 1

I agree with you, getting a little profit is better than getting more but we don't necessarily get it. Better to trade on a daily basis and make a little profit at a time is the best option than looking for time-wasting investment sites. Being wise in the crypto world is difficult because we always want to get more profit after earning what we think is small. The feeling of wanting to get more always appears in our minds, for that not to be greedy and to accept whatever benefits we get is a wise choice.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/28/2020 at 1:29 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. A lot of traders waste their money investing in fake sites and spend most of their time searching for new sites to earn bitcoin without taking advantage of their sites that they previously acquired even though they may be real 
and it can give them a wonderful daily income .. in my view I see that This is greed in itself ... My advice is to abide by the wisdom that "a bird in his hand is better than ten birds on a tree" 
because contentment is a treasure not lost.

You can always look for new sites to see where to make a profit, of course, if I am in a place that makes me profit I will not abandon it to look for another, but if time is enough to be elsewhere, I see no problem in doing so , you are right when you say that greed is bad, being greedy can make you make bad decisions, you must trade with reason and not with emotions and also pay close attention and work very hard in those spaces where I see my income increase, to do otherwise would be absurd on my part.
We must discard scam sites, get away from them and when we have all the time we have, stay where the benefits are tangible.

• +1 1

I have read in many fake websites and if you want to earn too much and fast you have to invest wisely and if you work with multiple sites or forums besides games taps etc. it will be a waste of time and money

• +1 1

Great post mate. I really think greed can put you in extreme loss in the field of trading. This increase the chances of risks and you will end up losing all money . I hope everyone remember to follow the rules and regulations of trading . Good luck mates.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

In every field greed is the reason of lose of your money if you desired for more and more then there are some sites which are getting advantage of grred of people these sites show green gardens to peoples and compel them to invest money and in the result your money losted so avoid from greeding

• +1 1

The end game of greed in the cryptocurrency world is devastating and and psychological hazardous to a non content person because he keeps seeking and encountering scam site where he can lose all the hard earned Bitcoin on this forum.advice is beware greed is not good.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Looking out for opportunities that would help you to earn it come is absolutely fine. But you have to be well aware of which are other right sources and which are the fake ones. You have to select the right investment options that would help you to increase your return without getting into any type of scam or traps. So be cautious and take necessary steps in order to avoid such malpractices.

• +1 1

Contenment is a good trait to have but unfortunately it does not come naturally to everyone. Greed however is already human nature. It is important for us to be a able to learn to control our greed and be content with what we have achieved in order for us to succeed in this investment ecosystem.

On 5/28/2020 at 11:12 PM, malik6314193 said:

Greedness is in our mind. Everybody want more and more. In this case he loss it own money in greedeness of earning more. You are right we should get benefit which we have. 

Yes my friend you are right that greed is a curse. Because greed is one of the ugliest and wrong way adopted by us ,in this way we also waste our money and time. So we have to work with patience and confidence to get good profits.

There is a saying that greed destroys people. So I don’t think it’s good to be greedy everywhere. Before you invest in any endeavor you will finally consider whether the platform is good or bad

Yes, I agree with you. Many members lose their money because of their greed, because they want to get big profits in a short time, and this is impossible.
We have to be more careful and not invest our money in such unreliable sites

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Really good stuff. That particular saying will rest on my head for the rest of my crypto journey. "A bird in hand is better than ten birds on a tree" This is totally correct especially in trading because when greed comes in you use your earned profit to earn more and at the end you might lose everything. Same way if you want to catch all the birds on the tree you might end up losing the bird in your hand and the rest will run away

• +1 1

On 5/28/2020 at 7:44 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

greed is your enemy in trading, and will almost always result in you losing a lot of your money, learn to control your greed and you will succeed

Yes, dear friends and colleagues of this great forum, if greed is a big problem in this world of cryptocurrencies, especially since it can cause you great losses for not doing things as they should be done
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1

Greed is in all the people. Anyone wants to earn more money and because of that they try other websites to earn money and because of that many people do not take time in one thing and not earn much.

I would say that the both contentment and greed should not be included in the behavior of any human or users. I would say that the mixture of the both would be good as the user could be bold to make a decision about making their selves grow more and content in a way that they would not go for that long enough just to risk themselves. These things are actually both beneficial if they are used in right way that the user would benefit from it even if they risk themselves if they knew it would be worth it then it would not be a failure after all.

• +2 1