How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

i think there may be no correct prediction  of cryptocurrency it's far all relying on the individual in the back of that or how they examine the movement of the crypto coin. i agree with no person can are expecting a cash movement one hundred percent.

Some if them are accurate and some are not. No one can read the future so  I think you should not depend on someone for those information, you should acquire technical analysis knowledge and make your own predictions.

A large portion of the destinations that foresee the cost of cryptographic money are not right on the grounds that the inclination of it's accuracy is low. So that is the reason I don't confide in any site that anticipate the cost for me. I just like to screen the market myself and stand by calmly untill the cost go up so l can sell my coins and procure benefit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All things considered, nobody can anticipate precisely the cost of bitcoin, every one of these expectations destinations and Crypto advisor do is theorize the conceivable outcomes dependent on specialized, key and chronicled investigation which may be on point if deliberately dissected. I do have a couple influencer I follow for forecasts and they are more often than not right.

• +1 1

On 5/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how all re you doing today?!

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

Actually, the market graph doesn't predict whether a price on coin goes up or down. However, with a little knowledge on the coin and how it works and what time does it goes up or down, you can actually predict that. In terms of accurations, some exchange sites like YoBit gives up-to-date news about prices.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

There are many price predicting sites. Mostly these  uses algorithm method. But I usually rely on experts opinion. And I do not follow anyone expert. I listen too much experts and then conclude by myself that what is going to be done.

Edited by Zeeehussain

Every prediction is not to be trusted because it's not accurate before the time it comes in effect even  if it turns out to be as said,we must take note that there are some many factors that can rise and compromise the analyzed prediction,it's for this reason I don't believe in them.

• +1 1

I don't know how accurate price prediction site.I have not use and visit any site for price prediction.We have a telegram group about price prediction.Some experienced crypto users give price prediction here.Most time their prediction was right.

There are times that it is possible to perform predictions, but most of the time it is basically impossible to do precisely. It can be predictable what the price will in the long term but In the short term, it is more confusing, since although it is possible to build charts, the cryptocurrency market always is unexpected.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, HighkeyDonut said:

Actually, the market graph doesn't predict whether a price on coin goes up or down. However, with a little knowledge on the coin and how it works and what time does it goes up or down, you can actually predict that. In terms of accurations, some exchange sites like YoBit gives up-to-date news about prices.

Yeah the graph only shows the price of a cryptocurrencys, and like you said there are some sites exchanging sits that use of seeing the price, but there are some sites also that predicts the price of crypto coins.

• +2 1

Price prediction sites can be accurate but not all the time, sometimes the predictions are not correct or are not what we think because the sites are not always going to tell us 100% price predictions.

• +1 2

What do you mean by price predicting sites? Done by humans or algorithms? Can you give me an example? Only price prediction site i use is a tradingview and there are as many different predictions as there are users doing analysis. So i can't really say that is accurate even if someone occasially predicts correctly

• +1 1

We think sites are very valuable to us because here we have been able to do a lot and be able to do something good. Apart from that we are getting a lot and can learn something good and understand what is good.  Many benefits from our side, we have learned a lot of good things and a lot more. We are getting a lot of benefits. The benefits of this site have become a lot of us.

• +1 1

There are lots of price predicting sites these and most of them are just after fame, most have know knowledge of predicting while a few are very good at predicting. The option to go for while diving into crypto trade today is to get close to those crypto experts around you and build up your relationship with them if not I don't think those sites can be of help.

• +1 1

Do you Question about the price prediction of cryptocurrency?if yes then prediction is always depends upon graph values 'analysis and some other conceptual things.  Different sites might have different data so I am not sure about the predicting sites. We should trust on what we have.  And we have Google go there and check the daily price cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I accept that accept that anticipating the cost of digital currencies is extremely troublesome you need to figure about the cost of cryptographic money which will increment or decline and your predections may not be in every case right

• +2 1

On 5/28/2020 at 8:28 AM, betelihem said:

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

If you use paid applications, they are the ones that are truly recommended because you feel the obligation to give more than the real price of your cryptocurrencies, the others I do not recommend because it is the opposite, they are free and do not stop you much the truth.

• +1 1

Dear friend I am as a mysterious knowledge that the expectations of the expectation can expect to rise or fall the currency price according to the global news that is mainly affected on the currency I am sites that can not predict accurately because it is the riyal. The releasing currency is not always interested in the idea of the news of any one, there is no person who can not know the price of a curious price thanks

• +1 1

On 11/27/2020 at 7:58 PM, HighkeyDonut said:

Well, the market graph and the price of the coins is just the same, using the graph, we can see here of the price is increasing or decreasing, being a not professional on trading, I'm always using the guide of the experts to know what is the price of the coin in the said date.

• +5 1

The prediction of the price some times is good and that depend of the expert that make the prediction and how experience they are, and those expert use analysos before making any price prediction. 

These sites are different and they have their own statistics. I am sure that they are not and will not be 100 percent accurate because this is just impossoble for a long term. But some of them are really leading to good profit.

On 28.05.2020 at 15:28, betelihem said:

These websites are merely a joke. For instance, if they accidentaly predict the price dynamics correctly, they start shouting it out everywhere, that, look, we are the best at price predicting, we did it 100% true, join us. But in case of incorrecy prediction, they will never admit their mistakes or something, if this happens, it's the fault of the market or anything else but not them. I would never trust any of these websited, because of their hypocrisy.

I think it's completely upon the algorithm. I think the market conditions are not that easy to predict and it's all according to actions around the world that support financial market. I really think you can just compare it with past and just predict.

Most of the time the sites are there to attract  the visitors it goes to other way too, that is why they put all the efforts to make their blog and  prediction right.

2 hours ago, mias15a said:

These websites are merely a joke. For instance, if they accidentaly predict the price dynamics correctly, they start shouting it out everywhere, that, look, we are the best at price predicting, we did it 100% true, join us. But in case of incorrecy prediction, they will never admit their mistakes or something, if this happens, it's the fault of the market or anything else but not them. I would never trust any of these websited, because of their hypocrisy.

You are right, price predicting sites are not 100% true and perfect they just predict the price they just tell us what they think it will going to be, and yeah they never admit there mistakes, they even don't respond to our emails when we try to contact the sites developers.