Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

Kyc or Know your customers requires every member to upload documents exposing your identity and that cannot be a good thing. Exchange come and go, and when it does, it can easily take away your documents, and sell it to some third party. Although, its not a big issue, but some deranged psychopath, can use it to hold your identity and do some pretty bad damages. 

• +2 1

It is a good way to protect your identity and your security, today the internet network is a wide
world, which has both benefits and consequences, there are many scam sites with which people inexperienced fall easily, so to protect yourself, never give your identity, unless in cases
of banks or virtual wallets, and yet you have to study these platforms well.

Edited by diegoram
  • +2 1

If you are right friend but there are many wep sites tha ask for it as requirements to be able to daliver the reward and also the exchanges are not all but most of them place it as requirements to be able to do or withdraw your cryptos

More and more platforms are asking for KYC. This is for them to cover their backs from scams due to their promotions. But this is also increasingly detrimental to the privacy of the users. That's why we have to do a lot of analysis about the platforms we operate with and know if there is a history of complaints about this situation.

I totally agree that most of the online earning sites out there are scam. Especially cloud mining sites and airdrops which require personal information from you. Everyone should be aware of the dangers when giving out your ID to such sites. Please check the legitimacy of the platform/site you have to give your ID to make sure it is safe.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

most of the sites who want our identities are fake ,the main reason of these fake websites is to do wrong things with us for only there profit .which put us in a biggest problem beyond our imagination so don`t give our any kind of personal information like your name, mobile number, address etc. to any website for your safety .if you get any kind of advantage by giving your info make sure that site is providing something security to you . 

This is a good advise to everyone. There are so many identity theft going on in the internet right now. check out the site very well before submitting your identity. 

I can tell you about an experience that happened to me recently, after the uniswap airdrop, many more began to appear. And one called UniDark started dating on various websites. I joined the telegram bot and it led me to join various groups. After that, every day I receive private messages from other people asking me to send them money to activate the corresponding airdrop, and fraudulent emails also come to me wanting to steal more data about the platforms where I have several cryptocurrencies. The best advice I can give you is that they do not enter any of the airdrops without checking first if it is an official platform of a serious company, because surely if their data is there they will lose all their money and that will not be able to be avoided, to take care of themselves everybody

Investing in the world of crypto coins often requires KYC validation. It is the responsibility of each person to know what data is delivered and to whom it is delivered. In many cases it is possible to cover up part of our identity card, before uploading it to the internet. I upload my documents to trusted sites. Thank you for opening this topic for discussion.

You are right my friend, it is important to verify the site before doing it, see that it is of good reputation, have a prudent time open because this generates more confidence, nobody likes these procedures of KYC, be aware if they are new sites that ask to do kyc this does not generate much confidence, is better to investigate first, currently there are many scams we do not know where our personal information falls.

hello, im totally agree with you, we shouldn't give our personal data, the scammers projects will use that infomation. So be careful and always take a look in forums to see users reviews. That why i love descentralized exchanges or wallets

I agree, we must mainly be careful with the page in which we enter our information, investigate it before registering to avoid the theft of information.

There is no safe way to identify which one is scam and which isn't. But most of the time a good research will do a good job for you. And you can find a good project. Never share your identity to anyone for a few amount of money. I suggest to join those airdrops where kyc is not needed. That's my personal opinion. 

Okay, but it's very difficult to get around in the world of cryptology without ever passing a KYC. Nowadays they ask for it for almost everything, especially to be able to make p2p purchases. What would be your opinion about this?

this is a good article, thanks to the author, I agree with the author that you need to give your data only in rare cases to avoid leakage of personal information.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:13 AM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

Hello friend, in that sense it is super difficult because many sites require that verification, as it is a market verification, as well as there are airdrops there are even wallets that request it or exchange sites, but yes, you must be careful with that

• +1 2

This is true, my friend. I was also exposed to this situation by a bot on the Telegram. He asked me to enter personal information to transfer the balance, but I asked for advice from friends and they advised me not to do this step because this is a fraudulent method.

We must always be careful and make sure in every step we want to take and make sure of the offers that come to us with big fake profits

• +5 1

Identity informations are very important. Of course we shouldn't give them to project which is scam or no giving us trust. But for prevent fake accounts it is necessary. It is like dilemma.

There is still no need to give the address of the crypto wallet, information about the last transaction made from the wallet, the amount of the balance and other data that will help the scammer to steal your money.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:13 AM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

If it's true, many sites are Scam and they look for that to steal your identity. It has happened to me that the site becomes Scam but I don't know what would happen with the data provided.

In this issue of providing personal data for identification, it really is very difficult to avoid. I agree that we must be careful to provide sensitive identity data, but in a customer-supplier relationship, the one who is interested in receiving something ends up giving up that personal information. On the other hand, the provider is trying to avoid deception of customers. 

Of course safety is always on the first place, but you will show your identity to some website anyway. Our world is going digital now and many different things for example transactions are performed over the internet so you will need to show your private information to some companies some time.

Greetings, my friends

I agree on you in this matter, mate. Although most of the exchanges that require KYC checks is safe, almost all of the alleged airdrop sites that require your KYCs are scams. Never ever provide your KYCs to these sites. Your Identities could be used in ID theft. Also, any site that claims to take your KYC with an automated excel file or a Batch file, That's a scam they are trying to place a Trojan in your computer to steal your accounts . Never ever fall as their victim

Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png