Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

On 5/26/2020 at 12:56 AM, koussai999 said:

Of course, we must make sure of the authorities that we provide with personal information because if bad people come to it they will use it for reasons that may not be for your benefit.

Scammers use the identity of someone to scam other people that's why we must be careful on whom we going to trust when it comes to our private information. We must make sure that our identity will never use to those kind of acts.

Edited by Dark_Sky
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/25/2020 at 8:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

That's true, mate. Always check if that site is only fraud or it is truly legitimate site. You can ask other people in this forum or even your friends if that site is legit so that if there's a KYC, you can say still protect some of your information and you can also warn others about it if it is just a scam.

• +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 7:11 PM, Andrew56 said:

Yes, there are many sites that require proof of personal identity and are deceptive, therefore everyone should be careful and not to share their personal identity or passport except to global and honest platforms.

Just be careful and make sure first that they are legit to avoid getting scam by those who have bad intentions. Also ask or do some research to prove that the site is legit. 

• -1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Now, many air circuits require the activation of Kyc, and most of them are SCAM and those who are in charge of them are unknown, and this is a risk, as is the matter for unknown or recent platforms However, in general, reliable platforms require the activation of kyc when increasing the amount of withdrawals from them above 5 Bitcoin per day, in order to ensure the safety of this process.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 5/25/2020 at 11:08 PM, Moaz said:

Yes this is true, you do not have to present your identity to any site before making sure of its reliability because there are many sites and airdrops in the crypto world are scams that are only intended to steal your money by presenting your identity to these sites

Much better to be careful and don't trust easily especially if you don't know that the site is legit or not. Much better to ask some people first so you can avoid getting scam just in case they are scam site. 

• +1 1

There are some legit websites that requirs you to input your identity before you process to the next transaction, so we should say, "Do not provide your identity to unknown website" because once you login your infomrstion on a fake website, the scammer or the one who creat that website can use your identity for some purposes.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Your right , there are many sites which requires KYC, and most of the sites won't give you access without you going through the KYC process, and also there are many scam sites which steals people's identity through KYC,I think all we should do is to make proper research about any site before going through the KYC process.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are correct, many scammers are around us and if we don't recognise them quickly they could trap us and make us lose all our money. We should always be careful in sharing our identities as scammers can steal our money through the details we may give them.

• +2 1

Thanks for your information, I never share my identity to any website because there are many fake site and airdrops I have join many airdrops but I didn't get any value from that airdrops but the main thing is to have a good information and knowledge..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Very nice to know this because I was afraid to give my identity to some site I joined and now I am glad I did not do that because I don't know if these people are scammer and what they will do with my identity, they can make loans or steal my things and threaten us too, so we have to not give anything as our identity to someone we don't trust.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes you are right we don't need to do KYC and we can avoid it as most exchanges don't ask for it. There are many that sell this data to scammers and then we may have problems. We must avoid KYC and not even send our email if we can.

• +1 1

You are definitely right,lot of scammer using kyc means to steal people information to fraud them all in the name of airdrop,its high time we are smart about cryptocurrency, and not fall as victim.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Sykkuno said:

Yes you are right we don't need to do KYC and we can avoid it as most exchanges don't ask for it. There are many that sell this data to scammers and then we may have problems. We must avoid KYC and not even send our email if we can.

l agree with your opinion on that there is not needed to do KYC. There are a lot of websites, which want to have your information for making their goals. We must be aware, l mean scammers are everywhere and there is not the main way to avoid from them.  

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Security and privacy is compulsory for any user. Thus they expect their identity to be safe in any platforms and websites. Cryptotalk provides a safe and secure operation for the users to safeguard identify and private information.

• +2 1

Yes this is correct and I agree we must not give our ID easily and not at all for aidrops bounties and similar. It is very bad from a project to ask for KYC to give some airdrops that are a few token which may not reach an exchange ever and we have seen a lot of scams that sold all these ids to criminals.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for these really useful tips. We should not submit our identity and our information to unreliable sites and platforms, as we may fall victim to their trap and use our identity in bad business.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There are many ways to use cryptocurrencies and avoid any KYC, because we don't know what will happen to our ID if we give it to a random website or even the known exchanges. It can be stolen and sold to scammers and it can be used against us in many ways.

• +2 1

Yes mate there are scammers who needs our identity so they can use to do bad things online. They keep increasing everyday in different category so be careful guys.

• +1 1

On 8/10/2020 at 2:17 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Much better to be careful and don't trust easily especially if you don't know that the site is legit or not. Much better to ask some people first so you can avoid getting scam just in case they are scam site. 

Of course we surely take care about our personal information to submit in any unknown websites are airdrops, because there is a possibility to misuse of our identity information,

if this information goes in scammers hands then they do anything with our personal data, so verify that projects before do kyc its better.

• +2 1

We must not give our identity to any website because this is private information and we don't know what they will do with it. They can sell this information for a dollar and scammers can attack us or steal money from us using fake identities. We have to be careful with our ID and don't give it to anyone.

• +2 1

Yes of course, I have only done KYC in very important exchanges sites, because those are the sites that have the infrastructure to protect information. But new sites that are not really exchanges or that are not backed up by important public people, those are the dangerous ones. Also there are a lot of hypp and mining pages that are scams that in some ways they ask for information besides the email, and that is also dangerous because this pages are anonymous and the information is at risk. Another thought is what can you do with fake credentials, maybe the main risk is that this hackers can claim access to your wallets and to your funds, and also use the identity for whole range of nasty stuff besides trading, so lets keep the shields up and be alert. 

• +2 1

u should allways just but ur kyc at sites which are trustworthy and have a huge reputation, everything else just sells ur data and use it for stuff which might harm you..

• +1 1

People seriously need to educate themselves on the dangers of exposing their documents online

• -2 1

not all are scamy i upload my kyc in airdrop and i get that coin but yeah not all are legit so must see the whole project of this airdrop

• -1 1