Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you!

I totally agree with your opinion my friend . Most of the members consider it a ride behavior from the community. But actually they are pointing to your mistakes,so that next time you will improve your qualitiy of Posting. So my friend keep doing work hard.

Yes, but obtaining a good reputation increases the positive energy of the member and helps him better to search for all useful information that he can share with us all. I agree with you about the importance of adhering to the main steps that you have set

Yes friend you are absolutely right friend that giving negative reputation points to others then it doesn't mean that care about you but it can be their learning point.I.also give negative reputation points to others on useless posts so that they have to work hard and otherwise they will be rejected by the members of this forum. 

Yes, but obtaining a good reputation increases the positive energy of the member and helps him better to search for all useful information that he can share with us all. I agree with you about the importance of adhering to the main steps that you have set

Given a bad reputation is not bad but sometimes we should be just of what we are doing. Please  don't just give a bad reputation without reading a post . Make sure you read a post before given recommendation.  And when given a good reputation make sure the post deserve it

Edited by Adrian190
I mistakenly posted it while am not done

I am also think so.I think giving reputation is not like hate people.If you make useless post then you deserve bad reputation.So always make interesting and useful post people will must give you good reputation.

Yes, I am with you in this talk. We can learn from the mistake and consider it a lesson for us to skip that in the next times to gain experience from each other

In my opinion, if someone worked hard and create new and useful topics ,also if he follow the instructions properly, he won't fall in mistakes and he will avoid bad reputation reactions from other members,and don't worry if someone gave you bad reputation, try to improve yourself and learn from your mistakes

• +5 1

If we observe a violation then we can give negative reputation to that post. We don't hate the person but we have reservations on his specific comments that's why we give negative reputation.

Hy mates I hope you having a great day I think giving good reputation or bad reputation is not on you it's on your content and thoughts people also love your hard working

On 5/25/2020 at 3:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you are all fine. Let's discuss about bad reputation! There are two types of reputations here in the forum which are a good reputation and a bad reputation. Many members are talking about good reputations most of the time but today we will talk about a bad reputation, why you get them and how to avoid them. 

There are some topics which have get bad reputations because of some reasons, writers of those topics may complaining for getting bad reputations without understanding the meaning of bad reputation and why they get it in their topics. Some members they thought we hate them them and that's why we gave them bad reputations! That's not true, bad reputation will remind you that your topic has some mistakes that you will have to avoid them in your next topic to get a good reputation!

This will give you bad reputation:

1. Copy and paste other topics or comments.
  2. Writing a meaningless post.
  3. Wrong spelling to your posts in several times.
  4. Unnecessary jokes (not all members likes jokes)
  5. Short post! (E.g - Thank you.   Okay.   I am happy.   ETC)
  6. Wrong section posts.

There are many more mistakes that can give you bad reputation but those are the most mistakes which are done by many members. We have to avoid them because many bad reputations in our posts will decrease trust from other members.

Here are few ways to avoid bad reputation:

1. Write your own posts (Don't copy)
  2. Write a topic when you have something to share (Don't write a topic because other members have write a topic)
  3. Write topics for helping others to solve/ teach something.
  4. Write a topic at least with three or more sentences so that you can explain well.
  5. Write all topics in the right section.
  6. Make sure all words are correct (check your topic again before submit)

By following this, you will decrease bad reputations in your topics and increase good reputations. You will be proud for your efforts when your topics will have good reputations because good things are hard to find!

________________________ .

Thanks for reading!

Nice one mate. This is a very good information. Many people try to post good topics but find it very difficult to do so. Some copy and paste while some write contents that have no meaning. But giving negative reputations are bad, but we should avoid the criterias that will give us negative reputations 

• +4 1

You are right @Heidelberg77. Giving reputations is different from hating a member, because we are allowed to rate any post as it deserves, positive reaction to a useful posts and negative reaction to a useless post. So we just have to increase the quality of our posts so that we can avoid negative reputations regularly. 

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you my dear for your informative post. I agree with you, When i browsing cryptotalk for writing article, i see some member make useless and low quality content. This time i give them negative reputation, thats doesn’t mean i hate you. I personally want to alert you, if you learn from your bad reputation, you will remake you and write useful post in this forum.             

Yes, reputation in the end is a way to express a reaction to the subject at hand. As for me, if I got a bad reputation, I will not feel sad, but I am trying to correct my mistakes and pay more attention next time. Thank you for the advice that I provided.

In order to prevent from getting bad reputation, always make sure your contents always interesting and relates to the chosen topics. By doing that, you can gain good reputation instead of bad reputation. 

7 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right @Heidelberg77. Giving reputations is different from hating a member, because we are allowed to rate any post as it deserves, positive reaction to a useful posts and negative reaction to a useless post. So we just have to increase the quality of our posts so that we can avoid negative reputations regularly. 

@Calvinpriva  hating anyone on this forum and giving negative rating both are different factors, but hating anyone its not good manner because we are like family members,

if we hates anyone then that act distrusted our forum atmosphere, but we gives negative rating that not means we hating that member our intention only improve that members post quality, and its important for this forum also.

• +4 1

We don't know what it means to have a bad reputation because here we have to think a lot, we need to know a lot about the subject, then we can go a long way on the subject. Hopefully we can give this question a while and understand something good.  I can make some ideas

my self personally think it is as a result of hatred but with this I now know the reason why some members receive bad reputation and with that I will also like to advise us to make sure we abide by those rules to avoid receiving bad reputation because it is indicating that you are not good enough.

Yes, you are right my brother. Someone can not makes you a target without any reason. We get bad reputation that is our mistake. If we can,t follow the rules and regulations of this forum and make the posts against these rules then we will get negative reputation. We can not say the members on this forum hate us.  We have to make the unique and useful posts that the reader like and give us a good reputation.

• +2 1

giving someone a bad reputation here means warning them to correct it later. otherwise they will go wrong always and one day be cancelled from this forum as punishments. thank you for question.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/25/2020 at 3:49 AM, Tine0313 said:

Most of members here especially newbies thinking receiving bad reputation means the person who gave it hate you. Bad reputation is another way of criticizing the post you've made. It is also and indication that you need to create quality post.

You are right thats our thought I believe bad reputation is a way of criticizing a post made by us and mostly we feel discourage to continue but with this its shows that its a sign to encourage us to create a quality post. Thanks for this 

You are absolutely right mate. We should think negetive ratings or bad reputation as our inspection. Because we can get to know the quality of our Contents by their reputations. So, if you got a negetive rating don't be disappointed. Find your mistakes and try to do better next time.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's important to also assume that you need corrections rather than presume that the person that gave you a bad reputation actually hates you, are  all just trying to make the forum a better place to be. 

You said well my friend. I think bad reputation helps us to improve the quality of our post. That's why we should not be sad when we get a bad reputation.

You are right bro the unique and useful content demands a heart and it provides us a knowledge which we didn't know. But the content which is useless according bro its topic then it would going to negative reputation and there are chances to delete the comment. So try to give a unique information and create good environment from your posts.