Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

Nowadays, a trend has been made for online business, don't enter your email on any website until you know about its security.Do not share your personal information with anyone and you can add secondary email,if you find any scammer somewhere, you can take action by reporting him.

• +2 1

yes of course you say right and I agree with you and thanks for the advice because I am newbie and your advice is too good and there are many scams around here so be careful all members and not any personal information shared with others. 

I also suggest that we should not easily give our email address to anyone we don't know so we don't receive a lot of spam email especially. We must take all those security measures which can save us from these scammers or hackers. Then I have never used my email in any sites.

On 5/24/2020 at 12:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

Hello friend, thanks for the advice I really agree with you on that, other important things to do is to always create different password for each site you apply trade to, this will help limit the effect of the loses even in case of a hack. 

• +2 1

Your email can be use to compromise when you share your emails address on a site that is not secured and it's not legit..

You meant get spamming emails when its have be compromise, so keep your email address, username and password save and don't it with anyone or write them down in your diary

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for giving this information but we are also giving our email address to the crypto website is that not harmful for us its not than why can you give ma a understood explanation please let me know why should we trust them this website because its give me money tell me brother i have some confusion @Cammer

• +5 1

This is genuine we should not confide in any new destinations and on the off chance that we are compelled to put our email we should put mail we don't need and put a secret key that abuses the secret key that we utilized for mail so our record isn't taken

If we have some dummy email account please use it because if we use the original then there is a tendency that we will be hacked by someone, yes it is important, don't keep your email everywhere because it is dangerous, i2Suggest emailing, like a wallet for a business, exchange witch like you're working with it, banks, but don't do the website to learn or something like that .Everyone should follow before going to any unknown website for work because they are taking your personal information so you have to be careful otherwise you will face many problems in getting information on your profile and accountEntering that will be a big problem if you have any details that will not be published.

• +5 1

You are right my friend, we should use two different email addresses for different usages, for example use one for private usages and one for all the business and other such things.

• +1 1

Friend I agree with you, Your advice is really useful. Don't go for websites you don't know. First study and collect data about platform then go for it if you feel safe. scam websites collect our data from email and sell it without our permission. Instead we first use local email instead of using personal email. 

You shouldn't share your personal details with anybody in this great forum, because their are a lots fraud stars in crypto talk forum, that are using different airdrop, and scammers are very very intelligent, will like to get access to your asset, so you have to be very extra careful with them.

• Useful or interesting 1

You shouldn't share your personal details with anybody in this great forum, because their are a lots fraud stars in crypto talk forum, that are using different airdrop, and scammers are very very intelligent, will like to get access to your asset, so you have to be very extra careful with them.

Thanks for this advice.Yes we all know that the internet is full of scammers and hackers so we have to be careful and secure our passwords and accounts to avoid from scams and do not share our personal information with anyone.

The safest approach, in my opinion, is for you to use a backup email in cases that warrant registration on untrusted pages and that might pose a danger to your e-mail and that contain your original money, I think we should be very careful.

Welcome, you are right. You must be very careful before we provide our e-mail to any site. There are many fraud sites, so you should not respond to spam and avoid it as much as possible.

• +1 1

Thanks for the valuable piece of information. Also in case you get scammed in cryptotalk, seek the help of moderators or crypto team, so they can ban such scammers and improve the quality of the forum.

Dear i think you should not invest on any pf the new project if you want to avoid scamming because there is no doubt that many of the new sites and projects are nothing more than scams so you should invest on famous and reputed coins you will never be scammed best of luck

Hope you are well. You said something very important. You will always try to make your own comments, if you do not want another comment copycat then you will get a warning and your comments will be full of scammed. I hope you understand me. Thanks

This is not the worst thing yet. After all, sometimes email is tied to wallets. Imagine what power attackers would have if they gain access to mail :classic_unsure:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Thank you for sharing this. My one advice is that avoid sharing your personal datas to any random person, and avoid taking business idea from an unknown person you meet randomly online before you register your details with any site make you do enough researches about them 

On 5/24/2020 at 4:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

It's awful tip however at times I utilize my fundamental email in various sites and it tends to be risky, so I enlisted second email and now I use it for every dubious site.

These days scammers are  present in every field in every platform even in the whole world so it's very difficult to avoid them they always trapped you but don't trust on them mostly they are stranger so after doing any work you should make research about it and then take decision by thinking from your mind.

You are absolutely right, and it is better to stay away from strange and unreliable sites mainly because the percentage of our accounts being vulnerable to hacking and fraud will be very large ..

We have to protect our personal information and private e-mail from exposure to any kind of risks .. ❤️

Hello everyone, the only way that you can keep your account safe, is by creating a strong password to your accounts and you shouldn't share any of your personal details with anybody in this platform.