Withdraw fees - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

On 5/24/2020 at 9:39 AM, Fzack said:

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Please react♥️ and motivate to make more topics.

The expenses isn't the equivalent for an all the time they can be changed whatever, but as a rule the charge with low expense are know and the dominant part use them due to the charge, it resemble the gaz is extraordinary if the const is high or low.

The fee is not the same for a all the time they can be changed at any time ,But in general the fee with low fee are known and the majority use them because of the fees ,it's like the ethereum the gaz is different if the price is high or low .

I am still a newbie and working to complete my 100 posts .I haven't drawn any money yet .So,I don't know what amount of fee will it cost.

withdraw any money from here this platform I can't know about this I'll I read this topic and learn from it a lot thanks for sharing this kind of information youbit exchange also take no fees when we withdraw all in our money

On 5/24/2020 at 1:39 PM, Fzack said:

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Please react♥️ and motivate to make more topics.

Yes you are right these coins have low withdrawal fees but there are also some other coins that have low withdrawal fees and we should try them because the Bitcoin have high withdrawal fees and we can't withdraw it directly.

Yes, my friend, these currencies have little withdrawal fees that facilitate the process of withdrawing and winning money, so most members use them and work on them, and these fees do not change with the rise or fall of the currency's price and remain constant and this is really good

The widraw  fees depend upon the  price of coin which we are using. For example Bitcoin is highly rated price and its widraw fees is also high and the lite coin are lower valued and so the widraw fees is also lower for this and  widraw fees remains constant even if the coins value changes

Hello my dear friend,I'm new here.As a result I do not have a good knowledge of this metter.This topic seems very important to me.So I am interested to know more about this topic.Thanks.

I believe that withdrawal fees in currencies are fixed and their value does not change with the increase or decrease in the value of the digital currency and there are currencies with low withdrawal fees and I think that the reason for this is the low price of these currencies and therefore it is recommended to use them when you withdraw your money or transfer it from one platform to another.

Withdrawal fees relate to the value of the currency that you want to withdraw, the higher the value of the currency, the higher the withdrawal value, so you see that some currencies have low withdrawal fees and some other currencies high withdrawal fees, such as Bitcoin

Dear, there are currencies whose sending fees are very huge and there are currencies whose sending fees are somewhat low and acceptable, but the most important thing is the speed and safety, for example, both Bitcoin and Ethereum, their sending fees are very high, and this is not desirable at all.  That is less than 20 cents of a dollar Thank you very much

• +3 1

I am agree with you that widthraw fee of LTC is very low.

But the widthraw fee depend upon your coin and amount of coin. I suggest that you should convert your BTC to LTC and then widthraw it.

It is a basic fact of currency market that the rate of currency fluctuate .When it happen the online curtency rate is also changed resulting in change of withdraw fees.

• +5 1

Actually, Every exchange have their own withdrawal fees and this withdrawl fees depends on coin prices. In general the fee with low fee are known and the majority use them. My advice if you withdraw do it once or twice per month and no more than that to save some amount. 

• +1 1

Withdrawal fees are like the price of the coin going up and down, but it is up to you when you make the withdrawal. If the price of the coin is high, the withdrawal fee will be high.

The withdrawal fees its depends on the currencies. Because the coin price is always in a growing position. And the highest price of the coin is bitcoin. And that's why the withdrawal fees of this currency is high than all.

Every exchange have their own withdrawal fees and this withdrawl fees depends on coin prices, bitcoin fees always high in every exchange because bitcoin prices high, but some low prices coins fees low litecoin ripple dogecoin and some other altcoins, yobit exchange also take low fees when we withdrawl in altcoins....

Yes, some currencies have low withdrawal fees, such as bitcoin as these currencies are very good in withdrawals from one wallet to another, but I do not think that the currency withdrawal rates fluctuate or change, only the currency price changes, but the withdrawal commission remains constant

This is true, there are fees for withdrawing some currencies, and according to what I saw, the fees differ from one currency to another and are determined according to the price of the currency, and the fees remain fixed for each currency, and the highest withdrawal fees are for the Bitcoin currency, and the Litecoin lowered it in the Coin Exchange.

It is normal for there to be a relationship between the currency price and its fees, and when your profit from trading the currency is good, you will not be very interested in the fees.
For example, the reason for the high price of Bitcoin is that its price is high, but if you can get good profits in it, you will not feel the fees.

• +1 1

My friend for every coin

There are withdrawal fees that go up and down

We have to work hard on finding currencies with low withdrawals so that we don't lose too much money

The higher the currency exchange rate, the higher the withdrawal rate

The lower the withdrawal fee, the lower the withdrawal fee, so research well and invest better

All the best for everyone

• +4 1

This is very important to check before making any withdrawal, while in bitcoin you could pay dollars for a withdrawal in another cryptocurrency it could be pennies, I know it takes a little more time but if you want to move your money it would be more economical to exchange it for another crypto and move it then exchange it again for the currency in question

Yeah bro. You said well correct.  There have also a withdraw fee upon our withdraw. I think most of the site are have the withdraw fee. Well said my dear mate. This is a digital currency. So have the withdraw fee.

• +2 1

Withdrawals fees varies from coins to coins , there are some good numbers of value altcoins that has less transaction fees coins like ETH, LTC, XRP and USDT as of BTC has high transaction fees in terms of making exchange.