Withdraw fees - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

Withdrawals fees varies from coins to coins , there are some good numbers of value altcoins that has less transaction fees coins like ETH, LTC, XRP and USDT as of BTC has high transaction fees in terms of making exchange. 

Hello dear friend

Your words are correct, of course, the withdrawal fees for cryptocurrencies vary from one currency to another depending on the price of the currency and are often fixed

If the currency’s rate is high, then the withdrawal fee for it is high, and vice versa if the currency’s rate is low, then the rate of withdrawal fees for it is low

As with Bitcoin, withdrawal fees are high because its price is high

• Useful or interesting 1

Withdrawal fees may change slightly but not by much value. But this matter depends on the platform or the wallet from which you are forced to withdraw.

• +2 1

Every withdraw fee depends on that coin price. Most of altcoins don't have large amount of withdrawing fee but only bitcoin that costs large amount of withdrawing fee in many exchanges..The value is constant but is capable of fluctuating as the price increases, , I know it takes a little more time but if you want to move your money it would be more economical to exchange it for another crypto and move it then exchange it again for the currency in question

good question but i do not withdraw the money from the cryptotalk. so you want to known about this. i hear the some withdraw fees is different on the different cryptocurrency and you can withdraw into the payeer and perfect money. their fees is 5% in payeer and 1% perfect money.

The amount charged varies depending on the mining fee. However, exchanges often demand more, most likely as an exchange fee for completing the trade. Fees for BTC have little to do with other coins. It is up to the miners and transactions within each coin to decide.

I think, im not sure but I've heard, that it depends on the value of the particular coin and the amount that you possess. The greater the amount, the more the withdrawal fees. Hope it helped. 

I think withdrawal fees on most exchange platforms are determined by mining fees and the exchange's own policies. It has been noted that most trading platforms have been manipulating withdrawal fees in response to price increases in some cryptocurrencies on the market. Mostly the litcoin and xrp coin are offer less transaction fees.

Depending on which cryptocurrecy you want to withdraw, the fee varies between the coins, however, Bitcoin has the highest withdrawal fee probably because it is the most expensive and valuable cryptocurrecy, so what I do personally when I wanted to withdraw is to convert all my coins to litecoin, because it has low withdrawal fee.

Ever since the price of crypto currencies started going high. The fees for a lot of coins also started going high, making it difficult for those that want to make transaction of small amounts. I think this should be taken care of as those with small money cannot cope if the situation continues like that.

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you want to withdraw your money you should to be careful and you should to exchange your Bitcoin in that coin which have the Low transaction fee like litecoin or xrp. Because this coins have low transaction fee

In fact, my friend, I do not have information on this topic, but I am very interested in learning more about the interest system for different cryptocurrencies. I hope you will find the answer to this question and thank you for posing such a useful and important topic.

Cryptocurrency price rise has nothing to do with its fees 

Bitcoin has the highest fees of all cryptocurrencies 

I advise you to transfer your money in bitcoin to Litecoin to save more money

In my opinion the withdrawal fees will be fluctuate with the fluctuations in the price of bit coins. As the price of bit coins increases the withdrawal fees also increases and if the bit coins price decreases then the withdrawal fees also decreases. And my friend if I'm not mistake then plz guide me the about it. I will be very thankful to him. Thanks. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right. I think LTC charges lowest withdrawal fee among all. But this withdrawal fee is dependent on rate of coins. With rising market price of currency this withdrawal fee will automatically rise. It's totally dependent on currency rate.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello friend. In fact, what leads to a change in the fees for withdrawing some currencies, for example btc, is a change in the price of the currency itself, whether that change is an increase or a decrease, I wish all of my friends here in the crypto conversation good luck.

• +2 1

Price will conduct by the value of coin. If you are using bitcoin then price will high. Because bitcoin is then only coin which is in high price. So it good that we make draw into litcoin . So convert your bitcoin  into litcoin and draw money from wallet. So exchanger have different price some have low and some charge high . So it we can select right option during draw money. We can get suggestions about exchanger and then we can use. But i think yobit is safe and secure in exchange. We can draw money from yobit and can change coin into different coin.

Sure withdraw fees for other coins like the one you mentioned above Ltc is very low and as for me I always like withdrawing in XRP from yobit to my personal wallet because it also has the low withdraw fees as compared to that of bitcoin.

True, my friend, cryptocurrencies differ in their withdrawal fees, depending on the value of the currency, they are directly proportional to the rise in the price of the currency and decrease with its decrease, so we have to improve the choice of the currency that we will trade and choose it for withdrawal

• +2 1

Withdrawal fees for these currencies are fixed and do not change regardless of the quantity or currency in which they are exchanged, so we can benefit from them in withdrawing currencies by first buying them, then withdrawing them, and after that we return to convert our withdrawers to the currency we want and we would like to work with in exchanges

• +2 1

With  draw fees is is actually the amount of actual mony that we earn in some bussnis trad but the account holder cut our amount.It is not good for the improver trainer  people.

According to my experience on this topic my friend, the fees may fluctuate according to the exchange rate of these currencies you are talking about, but not like Bitcoin because the price is higher compared to other currencies and I have tried a lot to convert Bitcoin into Litecoin, but no one explains the method in detail.

i also know that crypto currency has the withdraw fee but LTC is the lowest withdraw fee and bitcoin has the highest fee i think it not remain constant for bitcoin because the value of bitcoin increase or decrease many time.

As we know, the withdrawal fee is constant and does not vary with the cost of the currency. Bitcoin price withdrawal is a currency different and it remains constant but the price of currency change shows withdrawal fee. And we can exchange coins with other currencies with low withdrawal fees. 

Dear different coins have different with drawal fees like btc prices are very high and it's withdrawal fee is also very high but coin like eth and many other coins has low withdrawal fees