Withdraw fees - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

I think that withdrawal fees are related to the currency rate, and it can change as the cryptocurrency changes, for relatively stable currencies the fees do not change.

• +4 1

Withdrawal fees should be normal on exchange platforms because I think this is a way for them to try and generate revenue for the platform so that it can keep growing and advancing itself.

No, my friend, it is a fixed fee that does not change with the change in the value of the currency, but always the platform raises that commission, but not with this big change.

• +2 1

Every exchange have their own withdrawal Fees and this withdrawal Fees depends on the coins price, bitcoin fees always high in every exchange because bitcoin price high, but some low prices coins fees low litecoin ripple dogecion and some other altcoins yobit exchange also take low fees when we withdrawal in altcoins.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because this forum provides us many opportunities to become a successful person on this forum and provide us money and we have really need to exchange our money through low fee. 

I think that these withdrawal fees are fixed. The best withdrawal from these currencies is because they never take high fees and their prices are good compared to other cryptocurrencies. I advise all to use them.

Litecoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies that we can use to send and withdraw money as it has very low sending fees and is very popular and is supported by all cryptocurrency platforms and wallets.

My payment has not yet started in the forum. That's why I don't know how to withdraw money. But I have learned from your post. Can be helpful to me۔

Hello my friend, these are good currencies to transfer to before we withdraw the profits from the trading platforms, they are good value currencies and have a small fee compared to the Bitcoin currency
For new members, we must convert Satoshi into a second currency before the withdrawal process in order to ensure ourselves a greater profit rate.

• +3 1

Some currencies have low withdrawal fees compared to bitcoin.  Because,  withdrawal fee depends the price of coins and coins with high price have high withdrawal fee and coins with low prices have low withdrawal fees that's why bitcoin withdrawal fees are highly compared with other currencies. 

Thank you, dear, for this valuable information for withdrawal fees for some wonderful currencies, I advise all not to use the withdrawal through the Bitcoin currency, now the Messenger has a very large owner compared to other currencies, for example, the Bitcoin currency is a fee and its owners 1400000 Satoshi, which is a very large amount for withdrawal from cryptocurrencies in general to another province My advice to you is the Litecoin currency because its withdrawal is approximately 0.002, that is, about the text of an American dollar, and also there is a currency in general. Its withdrawal fees are also simple, which is a trx estimated 10 cents from the US dollar, maybe 20 years from the dollar.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are different withdrawal fee of different cryptocurrencies. Withdrawal fee depends upon the crytocurrency. Withdrawal fee remain same. Withdrawal fee does not change with the changing of crytocurrency value. It remains fix all time.

True my friend, withdrawal fees vary from one currency to another depending on its market value.

It goes without saying that the fees for withdrawing expensive currencies are higher than for withdrawing cheaper currencies.

Therefore, my friend, whenever you want to withdraw, I know that you will pay the fees. For this reason, try to withdraw once a month, no more

This is right. In comparison to bitcoin, some currencies have low withdrawal fees. The higher a currency's value, the higher the withdrawal fees. This is why, in comparison to these currencies, bitcoin withdrawal fees are large.

Dear, first of all important thing is amount of your withdraw price you have big amount and alos you earn big amount of withdraw and dear you have low amount of you also give low amount of withdraw so important is you have how much amount of you have.

Thanks friend.

It remains constant as it is, this is what I read in the forum, Bitcoin has a high commission, so I advise you to withdraw your coins after converting them to the tron For example 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The issue depends on the price of the currency, as many of the higher currencies have large fees, but also this cannot be generalized to all currencies, because there are currencies whose price is not high, but whose fees are high.

• +2 1

I have joined this forum today and rights now I have not yet received my daily earnings form this forum but once i receive my earnings, i will surely choose one of these coins to withdraw my money with less amount of fees.

Dear friend, yes, there is a low withdrawal currency compared to other currencies, so the bitcoin currency, being a high currency, will also be a high withdrawal currency, so the higher the currency, the higher the amount of the currency withdrawn. Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

I thik these fees maintain constant while the value of the currency changing. But it could be changed separately.

• +1 1

In fact, I have not tried to withdraw yet and have no clear idea of the withdrawal process. I hope for clarification in a bigger post and thank you my friend.

• +1 1

Hello my friend

Some currencies have lower fees for bitcoin. The higher the value of the currency, the higher the fee for withdrawal. This is why the Bitcoin withdrawal fee is higher than this currency

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Of course, these withdrawal fees can change, the matter is completely related to the value of the currency and its success, so if it has a large trading volume, it must have low fees in order to facilitate the trading process and it comes to the team that manages the currency project whether it is working on development or not.

• +1 1

Thank you for this participation. There are many beginners who suffer from the fees of withdrawing the Satoshi. The best solution is to replace them with these currencies so that the fees become low

• +4 1

Rather, the withdrawal fees remain fixed, but they change with the change in the price of the cryptocurrency, the fees for withdrawing bitcoin are high compared to the fees for withdrawing other cryptocurrencies such as litecoin.

• +4 1