Do You think anyone invested 50 Bitcoin to investbox in yobit ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

Do You think anyone invested 50 Bitcoin to investbox in yobit ?

6 minutes ago, sarahyes said:

@AlexbhattiI do not think that one person owns 50 Bitcoins, this is a fictional matter ... if someone owned it, it means that he acquired Bitcoin .... for science there is only 21 million dollars of Bitcoin currently

@sarahyeswell, I didn't about this. But there are so many billionaire living in this world, so it could be true a person having 50 Bitcoins in 2019 when the price of Bitcoin was 4 times low from today. 

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The yobit site investbox have limits of kind of coins you want to make investment on, those that make such kind of investment are rich in cryptoworld. And that will help yobit to grow more. 

There are some whales on the platform who invest such an amount, as the percentage of it is high and its body It has no activities to implement to get the percentage and it is more profitable than trading for such an amount.

I think there are maximum limit for the investbox, if then someone invests 50 bitcoin it will be a big thing as this is a million dollars. It will be a big one. I hope they do that in the Talk token that I also bought again a few and put in the investbox.

I haven't seen a bitcoin investbox and there may be some from time to time but they will probably be for marketing reason and not to pay someone one million in USD to double up. It will be for smaller amount.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:34 PM, Grace said:

I have seen something amazing today.Yobit offers %15 weekly to the people who has 50 bitcoin.So it means if You have 50 bitcoin You will have 57.5 Bitcoin one week later.And if You keep your money in there for a few weeks You could double your bitcoin.

It is just amazing.

Would You invest to there your money if You had that much money?

It is amazing but I think 50 bitcoin is very big amount and it is very difficult to earn bitcoin but I said that bitcoin is best and its investment is also best and many people are investing in it and getting huge profit and I think the richest people are holding this amount and are earning more. We can also earn we just have to try for it.

This is really informative news about bitcoin investment so i am really interested to invest bitcoin in the invest box. Because it gives lots of profit for every user so this is best opportunity to earn lots of profit this is due to the hard work of  user which works day and night on this forum for earning. 

I want to invest in bitcoin for some month and want to earn lots of profit from this forum so this is best forum for earn lots of profit. I want to earn lots of money

Perhaps, I think it is stupid to use this huge amount to get a specific percentage, and at the same time, you cannot guarantee the stability of the Bitcoin price, and if the price drops, you will lose a lot for this large amount.

• +2 1

For me i see that is this amount is so much and it is so danget so i always invest with 50% of my capital for a maximum to avoid the loses.

• +1 1

It really difficult to see those kind of people who can invest 50 Bitcoin, generally they know that it is very rare and that is why they make it 15%, imagine if they can make other smaller coins at that same level, then it would be a good thing if they can do that.

Of course, my friend, I am already investing some of my currencies in the investbox of the Yobit platform, but I think it is very difficult to own this amount of bitcoin to invest it, as 50 Bitcoin is a large amount of money and it is in the hands of whales and not small traders like us.

• +1 1

It is really amazing, but 50 Bitcoin, it is a large amount, some members who own this amount can invest it in something else, such as buying real estate and land, but investing in a yobit investment fund is wonderful, this doubles your amount every short period, I already put some currencies But we do not compare to the whales who own a lot of coins.

• +2 1

Dear now bitcoin price have increased and it have touched to 63k dollor and now we can maximum 4 btc invest in invesbox of yobit forum. Yobit forum is best and amazing and it is real and legit forum we can earn good profit with investment on yobit Invesbox.

My dear friend I want to tell you that in the invest box the profit ratio and interest ratio is fixed so this is not a suitable I want to tell you that you should do invest in the trading of other coins that will be helpful for you to get the money

• +4 1

There is a rule in investing that states that the greater the value of your money that you put in the investment, the greater the value of profits, but in return the risks and fears increase, but I do not imagine that there is a person who invests this amount, it is a kind of madness, it is possible at any moment to close your account or A decrease in the price of the currency.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:34 PM, Grace said:

I have seen something amazing today.Yobit offers %15 weekly to the people who has 50 bitcoin.So it means if You have 50 bitcoin You will have 57.5 Bitcoin one week later.And if You keep your money in there for a few weeks You could double your bitcoin.

It is just amazing.

Would You invest to there your money if You had that much money?

If you look at the current bitcoin price of $ 50,000 to $ 60,000, I don't think anyone would dare to invest 50 BTC into InvestBox at Yobit because it's too risky. If I had 50 BTC, I also wouldn't invest all my BTC in InvestBox Yobit, I would prefer to save or share the investment into another crypto wallet again.

• +4 1

50 Bitcoin is a very huge number, and I will feel afraid to put it in the investment fund, I do not know if the currencies there are protected, but I will prefer trading and investing with this amount and I will feel more secure, this is my opinion only.

I have not heard that anyone made such an investment, but I think it will be very profitable for someone to enter with such an investment and I think that a lot of whales are investing in the Yobit platform because it will be easy to double their balance in a short period

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, of course, there are a lot of profits, but where will you get 50 Bitcoins? It is very difficult to get this number from Bitcoin because it is equivalent to 250 million dollars

• +3 1

I have great confidence in investing in the yobit platform, but you are talking about a huge amount and it is not possible to obtain 50 Bitcoin easily, but the more the amount invested in it will lead to an increase in profit

There is no one invested 50 Bitcoins in the yobit investbox because the minimum investment on bitcoin is 0.01 bitcoin while the maximum investment is 10 bitcoins, so thats means you cannot invest more than 10 bitcoins.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes, definitely, if the invest is working on the Yobit exchange, then someone needs it. How do we know the names are not proclaimed and this is confidential.