The quest for an additional profit ...  - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The quest for an additional profit ... 

I haven't really heard of this site before but if you want additional benefits like this you can work here  Or you can buy and sell stocks.This is really profitable or you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies

Well I have heard s little about that site. You have to provide them a huge amount of documents and then you can take your money. I prefer cryptotalk more. Because it's easy to use and really user-friendly.

My friend if that site requires you to upgrade your account in some way and it takes money to do that, I want to tell you that I am almost 100% sure that that is SCAM, keep as far away from that fraudulent site as you can.

He is also a friend, here we are all looking for the help of additional money to help us live and overshadow our expenses a bit, life is very hard even now because of the covid-19, good luck to all friends

There seem many issue with the site you are talking about and the biggest among them is the minimum withdraw which is very hard to meet I think.

I never use this website but i will check it. I've been here in cryptotalk for a couple month and i never faced any problem and i learn too many things. I think cryptotalk is paying us well if you considere the other platforms. Also this forum is  better for improving our knowledge about crypto. I hope we can get much profit we can ever get.

• +3 1

i don't assume there may be a higher web page than cryptotalk, because it's far loose and dry in your paintings a sum to be good enough, but the rest of the web sites will no longer get your pleasure money and it takes time and if there is a domain it needs to be upgraded like you said.

Thanks for sharing the information but I don't think that's a decent thing to do, expecting members to pay something in order to be get paid better. Especially if some referral system is in motion, sounds like more a ponzi scheme to me. Cryptotalk never does such things and that's one of the main reasons why they are cool and great. Have a nice evening

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Good information, I've heard about a couple of similar forums but I'm doubtful about them since haven't ever seen a payment proof, and they offer paying for referrals, which is seem to me a bit shady. Anyway, I'd rather stick to Cryptotalk, and the benefits here can outcompete by far those offered by other forums. 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, we must always strive to earn more profits and money by increasing our work and increasing our balance and investment so that you have great wealth.

I have heard many people discussing about the sites that are much the same as cryptotalk in that they pay their individuals for each post and a portion of these destinations incorporate beermoneyforum and bitcointalk in spite of the fact that cryptotalk is as yet the best among all these forums.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not heard of this site but what you are describing sounds like a scam and you should not go to that website anymore. Try to contact your local authorities too.

No mate never heard that before.  But as you said there are system like upgrading account. I don't like that system. This forum sees every member the same. This forum doesn't do partiality. Thats a great achievement.  As you recommended i will try so if any advantages i can get.

No mate never heard that before.  But as you said there are system like upgrading account.  I don't like that system.  This forum sees every member the same.  This forum doesn't do partiality.  Thats a great achievement.  As you recommended i will try so if any advantages i can get.

it is right sharing to us but after I study cautiously your post it involves my mind that cryptotalk is higher than what you're sharing. and the experience and accurate opportunites that cryptotalk can supply to us is one of the pleasant component and make cryptotalk specific compared to different forums.

You can trade and invest here. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. But be sure, you should have full proficient in trading. Otherwise you will fail. 

You can trade and invest here. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. But be sure, you should have full proficient in trading. Otherwise you will fail. 

No i don't use websites like this but i know of some of the websites like this. Getlike is another website like this where you can earn money following and liking the pictures on Instagram and also you can withdraw money ny pyoneer and PayPal. The profits of that website is also very low and you can hardly get higher payments. And you have to withdraw only when amount is greater than 100 rubs. This forum is way way better than any other online earning platform.

• +1 1

As for me, I have not heard about these sites much. In my opinion, any site that offers many withdrawals and good profits may be fake and fraudulent aimed at deceiving people

I don't know about this  because I just work on this forum . I never see any other sites because most sites are fake and scam . Just a few  sites are safe but they pay us minimum amount . That's why these sites are waste of time .

Hi mate, I didn't try it yet as I heard it now from your post. But I am sure it could ne just waste of time. As you said that the page loading of the site is very low and payment also low. So I would like to say that we should not waste our time there. Cryptotalk is the best and very useful place for earning as well as learning about Cryptocurrency and trading.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Personally, I did not know about this site and did not test it yet, so I cannot express my opinion on it, but I will search for the credibility of this site and do a simple experiment on it to see if it is legitimate or not

Yes this forum is a good source for additional income. This forum gives us opportunity to earn money and to learn at the same time.  That is the reason for me to choose this forum. So your earning is a source of appreciation through this forum.

I've heard about the site, but we have to fill in the complete data and provide it to the site, in my opinion it is dangerous and I should not participate in it. I prefer cryptotalk as income. I'm not advising you about the WebTalk site.

• +1 1

On 5/22/2020 at 4:11 PM, abualez said:

My friends
last week got scattered , due to a site called webtalk that pays its members, for writing comments, likes, and referrals of friends just like cryptotalk. 
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 I have tried this site it gives its members very little profit unless only the account is upgraded then you will be there Profits for sure.
The page loads to enter very slowly and
 requires time to log in.
 Although the advantages of withdrawals by: Pyoneer, Paypal and Coinbase are less for $ 100 withdrawals Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

Dear member, thanks for sharing information. I didn't know hear about it before. I want to know more about it that how to work on webtalk and how to manage account on webtalk. Can you further tell about this website ? Also tell me about whether we work together on Cryptotalk and webtalk and which one is more profitable.

In fact, I have not heard about it before .. You have to beware that it is a fraudulent site .. For me I like the Crypto forum and I am happy here and satisfied with the payments it provides to me and the information I get here is irreplaceable and therefore I will choose to stay on Crypto

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.