Banned advertising of Crypto! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

Ads banned or not Bitcoin does not care too much but altcoins do. It was too many scams and greedy people and it was correct decision to ban these coins from advertisement. They were all poor and shitcoins similar to what we have today with Defi.

• +2 1

On 5/20/2020 at 6:57 PM, Jahida 67 said:

A few days ago a platform like YouTube also saw that the band had gone because they gave the idea of scam a little currency now they will start again maybe those who ignore them

I believe all those social media that banned crypto advertisement will surely accept it because the world is going through crypto currency and top tech companies will adopt crypto currency in the future.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:05 AM, issa123h said:

What is the problem with cryptocurrency adverstinf may be the main reason because there is a lot of scam sites in this section

Yes, this is the reason why advertising cryptocurrency is not trustworthy. Because of some calling it a scam, so many are not believing on it.

It is banned because unfair means are being used by the hackers and scammers. We are all aware about the twitter scam. Now in twitter nobody can tweet a wallet address. So restrictions are increasing to protect people. That is also the reason why many country's government is not accepting it. New users in crypto can be easily fooled by scammers. 

• +2 1

Even facing so much restrictions from almost all the social media and the growth of cryptocurrency is very fast. Even this bitcoin hasn't been transacted in most of the developing 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They fear for their people to be scammed because scammers are using social media to scam millions of people around the world. That why many social media banned cryptocurrency ads.

• +2 1

I also don't know why the multinational companies and social media are prohibit the bitcoin and it's advertisements. Especially the facebook never don't allow the advertisement similar to cryptocurrencies and maybe the frighten on scammers. 

❤❤Give more good reputation points, lets help each other to achieved our goals in this forum.❤❤ 

• +4 1

I do not understand that why are they doing these sort of things.I mean that crypto is a good technology so why they do not want to increase it's popularity by advertisements.I think that crypto community should raise it's voice against it.I like crypto very much my friends also like it so I think this should be stopped.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I think advertising of cryptotalk or other digital earning site is justified because through that forum private data and collections can easily be accessed by scammers

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

The social medias or social websites shouldn't be disabling advertising on cryptocurrencies. As lots of people are promoting their cryptocurrencies in social sites, it will hamper and people will be demotivate towards crypto earnings. Making restrictions on accounts sharing crypto stuffs is not a good thing, cause most of us had invested for these crypto coins, and we want these investments make a good profit in the future.

It can also be against the law and I have read that someone is trying to push it to court.  This ban should be lifted and ads should be published

As a matter of fact, these obstacles have started to be removed gradually today. It is now possible to see advertisements of websites such as nexo coinmarketcap on Twitter. Google has reduced the restrictions on cryptocurrency ads, and adsense advertises cryptocurrencies on many blogs.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

This was very bad decision to ban advertisements and I have read that it was the reason ICOs stopped and the market was in bear for many years. But maybe it is time to lift the ban and all social media to accept again cryptocurrency advertisements.

This is new news for me .. but it is not surprising whoever thinks that the policies of communication platforms are independent of the policies of their countries is more important .. that they avoid opening issues of electronic currencies because of their circulation in the contraband market, but they must find a quick solution

Google Bans Advertising Related To Cryptocurrency Products.

Alphabet Inc. subsidiary Google (GOOGL) plans to ban advertising related to cryptocurrency products from its online platforms, starting June. The Mountain View, California, company made the announcement in a blog post published yesterday. Cryptocurrency markets fell by as much as 7% in response to the news. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/20/2020 at 5:09 PM, Saj555 said:

Cryptocurrencies advertising were temporarily banned from social media. Facebook,Twitter,Google,Snapchat,LinkedIn, MailChimp and Bing. It is also banned in Chinese platform like Baidu ,Tencent,Weibo. They prohibited the bitcoin advertising. The Japanese platform  Line and the russian platform  Yandex have done also the same kind of banning. But maybe they should realise the fact that it should be legalise and publicised. What is your thinking about this?

React love if you liked the post. 

Well, I think that you are right. Although Russia has already issued several bills on the regulation of cryptocurrencies. And in any case, the ban on advertising will not last long. And if it holds out, people will still know

Всём привет от дяди. Может кому купоны eBay  нужно пишите . все хотят красиво одиватся ,но это дорого а с купонами дешевле. Всё.🆗

In many sites people appear promoting cryptocurrencies, some are good but others are scams if they could do something so that only good publicity appears but otherwise it is better to block the money of the advertisements until the ones that are scams are eliminated because there are people who do not they are well informed and may lose some investment in the process.

I think that due to the same government restrictions, these platforms prohibit the advertising of cryptocurrencies, it is a matter of taxes and anonymity, being anonymous cryptos become a problem for the legitimation of money and money laundering in the countries, so Most of them try to stop their growth, in these years it is expected that they will each adopt their own cryptocurrency to try to globalize their finances, but there will always be obstacles.

Yes that was happened some month ago, all social media ban crypto advertising ! And also deleted many crypto youtuber channel also ,thats a really bad for us ! 

I suppose that happened due to the fact that not everyone has the same confidence in cryptocurrencies and it was understandable a long time ago but today the world is more digital and every day it will be more, one of the ways to continue growing this market is through marketing and support between us so that this market is safe and we eliminate scammers, which is one of the battles that are fought in this digital world

It would be illogical for these large social media platforms to ban any crypto-related advertising. But if we look closely, I think they prohibit it is because of the number of scammers that exist on the network and use these means to make misleading advertising. But right now, there are already cryptocurrency groups and companies on Facebook, there are even twitter accounts that advertise on airdrops and cryptocurrencies. It is already a matter of taking precautions.

• +1 1

I never heard of those ads, it makes sense, many friends told me that their accounts were banned a while ago. I had no problems because I don't do much crypto advertising.

A lot of bad publicity, on YouTube for example I'm tired that while I look for useful information, see titles like, earn $10000 in cryptocurrencies today, advertising that does not bring anything good.