How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram

A good post for Telegram users to help them protect their privacy 

I would like to add to your information that there are fraud groups on Telegram, people are making money here and you want a broker to convert the currency, you must choose a reliable broker so that you are not scammed. 

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, you are right, scammers have become everywhere, especially on the telegram application, so we must be very careful and pay attention to the random mailer and not respond to unreliable people

Thank you, my friend, for this really good information. Fraudsters have many ways to steal wallets. We should be more aware. These are good steps and good luck to all friends and members.

• +4 1

It is a good way to avoid adding scammers to unimportant groups. I will set these options in Telegram so that you do not talk to me Thank you for this post.

• +2 1

It is better to start a group with pros you known that those that you do not know at all. And also, I do not pay for any signal, I have my own way to analyze market, which is better. We are all trying to save our money and earn income. Your topic is very good.The telgram application contains a huge amount of fraudsters who try to steal us on a daily basis and the application of these options inside the application is very important .

• +2 1

Yes, this is true, this always happens to me as I am added to groups that I do not know by people I do not know, it is very important to activate this option in order to avoid fraudsters on social media

Yes, this topic is very important and we should discuss it in order to avoid fraud groups or scams. It is a phenomenon that has become widespread lately and has occurred to me. I will implement these steps. Thank you my friend.

• +2 1

Hello friend, this is a very important topic to fight Telegram cyber scammers

All we have to do is do a good job and be very careful about these fraudulent operations

I have already taken these steps and now I have peace of mind about the cyber fraudsters

So we also have to fight the fraud bots out there

All the best for everyone

Thank you, my friend

• +4 1

I'm greatful for your guidance on how to protect our selves from being added to scam telegram channels unknowingly and one day I was scammed in some groups that I was added and now I'm pretty sure after applying the security steps to my telegram account you have shared step by step from such annoying scammers.

Thank you very much, my friend. This is a wonderful and useful information, because there are many fraud groups especially that defraud beginners, especially. Welcome my friend.

We need to protect our information. Basically, we should refrain from hiring strangers in groups or forums. We need to know about them by collecting everyone's identities. We must be careful so that fraudsters do not harm us. Our confidential information cannot be shared. .

I appreciate your advice on how to protect ourselves from being unknowingly added to spam telegram channels. One day, I was scammed in some groups to which I had been added, and now I'm confident that after following the security measures you've shared step by step, I'll be safe from such irritating scammers.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and informative post with us, in this platform and this post will really help the members of this platform more precisely the new members in to avoid being added to scam because there are scammers everywhere.

Friendships are a simple way to defend yourself from this scam. All you have to do now is carefully follow these directions, but this website is not safe because scammers are involved. The implementation of these choices within the program is critical, and we were able to prevent it. I was duped in a party that I was added to, and now that I've used securit, I'm pretty confident.

Indeed, many scammers in this field who try to deceive you by all means and the way you have provided are excellent and everyone must apply them in order to remain safe from the danger of these scammers

• +2 1

I will say that there is only one solution from getting saved yourself from all these things that you should not install Telegram because I will hear all these things about this app and I have uninstall it so if you want to save yourself you should also do this.

Thanks so much buddy for sharing this useful information, actually most of the telegram sites are scam that's why it's hardly for me to believe anything in telegram. We have to be cautious and stay away from such.

Edited by Katanka

Thank you for this important information, I did not know it and now I applied it to rest from the fraudsters who are increasing day by day.

Thank you for this information that you provided, we must always be wary of Telegram groups because most of them contain fraudsters, so this article is very useful for beginners and they must activate this feature to avoid them falling into the hands of these fraudsters

Thank you, my friend, for this useful participation for everyone. I think that all members should read this useful topic for everyone in order to avoid falling into the process of fraud and losing money

This information is very useful. Honestly, this topic is exposed to it on a daily basis. Either it is added to fraudulent groups or I am contacted by many fraudsters.

Thank you, my friend, for these instructions and this useful advice. Every new beginner who has no idea about fraudsters must avoid them first in order not to fall into the trap.
Also, if they talk to you via a robot, they are trying to exploit you and then steal your money, so you must be careful.

Scammers multiply more than rabbits on this planet, any place where money will contain a lot of deceivers, especially the Telegram platform, because it is a social platform par excellence, providing direct means of communication between people and facilitating access to the members' personal accounts, as they use the telegram to create conversations that attract members  To them, and they claim to provide aid that permanently leads to thefts

• +1 1

This feature in Telegram really provides you with some protection from exposure to scammers and avoids adding you to other groups, but they can contact you by adding your username in the search engine, I had to delet the application for a while and then I re-downloaded it and followed these steps and I hidden the username Also.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you, dear, for this good topic, including moving away from spam in particular, so dear, stay away from spam. The source is unreliable on Telegram and on any public social platform or on e-mail in general. Therefore, dear, stay away from spam that does not agree with the source and not listen  God in general is the best way to stay away from defrauding you Thank you very much.

• +1 1