Scammers! - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I'm just registering spam in Telegram and stopping the recipient without saying anything right now. Even, my username now says "don't msg me." If anyone really needed to speak to me, they could quickly do so on the design channels or simply inquire if he can just pm me. Anyone who sends me a telegram message without first speaking with me on the channel always has been a scammer.

Scrammers are very dangerous and they are much active on every where and and they are just making steal to the money from different accounts and which are very impressive and give you an offers and now they are just giving you.

The best way to get rid of them is by reporting them or blocking these people from your Telegram, it really is very annoying to have to receive these kinds of messages on Telegram, telling you that they have many options to win, that you have to work and strive and all these things, but they really are not true, never be fooled by a scammer.

Everyone knows present telegram platform is scammers favorite place, where they gives always eye catching offer, and sends attractive links if anyone goes their traps . Do not give easily your personal information especially when your money is involved. yes this would of crypto there is a lot of scammers so you have to be careful.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
The Telegram app is very good
From my point of view, I consider it one of the best communication platforms
I find that this is a bit annoying, but all you have to do is not give your personal information and ignore any conversation from an unreliable source.

Yes, it is very annoying, in fact I often receive such messages on the Telegram, but fortunately for me I have some friends who have enough experience in this field, and they help me so that I am not exposed to fraud

• +3 1

I think that these scammers join the cryptocurrency telegram groups and try to defraud all members, so the beginners fall victim to them, we must not be greedy about their generous offers because that will lead to us being stolen.

Everyone knows that the current Telegram platform is a scammer's favorite location, where they constantly submit eye-catching offers and enticing links, and if someone falls into their traps, they steal our assets, which is why so many major experts still warn us not to click on any unsafe links.

Yes I already noticed that many of the scammers who prompt the many things and websites ,telegram, I get ride of many people who don't like and know them but they can't what to do, they work at temporary and  not fix ,work are can be in the shape of codings, ranking and telegram. 

Hello my friend .. I want to not respond to such messages and publish their account and defame them in the forum so that everyone can beware of them and not fall into their possession.

I think we have done this before , yes true , there are thousands of scammers that want to destroy the way we live so its important to actually believe i  the right tools and direction so we are able to believe in everything so every other thing that would destroy the fact that we are in this space in a lone we are lying scammers go where there is money and yobit is not an exception and especially on telegram

They are always doing that so I stopped using telegram. It was worthless anyway I was reading many traders and signals there and nothing helped so after the invasion of scammers and their messages I just removed telegram completely.

Scammers are fun. I talk to them for hours and waste their time in social media and telegram, they think they will make money and after hours and days of efforts they finally understand they won't. I hope this way to make them stop scamming and find a real job that will pay them for decent work and not for scaming.

Yes dear your right there are lot of scammers are on the telegram but not only in telegram the scammers are in every forum of crypto. You have be very careful there are scammers everywhere. My friend account also get scam by scammers in telegram.

well thats happening and it's really annoying, you have to be careful 
for the site spams you can disable messaging by visit inbox bage then click on (Disable my messenger) at the bottom of the page, disabling messages for a couple of days will lower the stream of the spam messages, and the most important thing you must do is to report the scammers this will make you get rid of them forever and protect the others also. 
for Telegram you can try reporting and leave unuseful groups  and change your username after blocking all spams

scammers think they are clever ! I even never wasting my time dealing with their fake offers so I block every spam message, hide my telegram username, when it is over to me I change my privacey settings for some days.
For the spams her in Cryptotalk I've never faced this before but I think you can report the account of spam messages sender

Yes, fraudsters are everywhere and always trying to take and steal everything we have through the offers they present, and we must avoid them and banish emotion because that threatens our reputation and our future.

There are a lot of scammers, but you have to be wary of them. If you want to, do not respond to messages and ban them. If the matter is repeated, I advise you to inform the officials on them in the forum because this harms everyone.

• +2 1

Honestly I have never encountered scammers before but I only see spammers they are scammers and also sites that say they will double your amount and it is just a trick and steal your money thank you for sharing your experience I will also avoid the scammers in the Telegram if you encounter them

• +2 1

Scammers are there on every platform they are introducing them by different techniques and tricks to get people in there hands and stole there assets you should be aware of them don't open useless links and don't share your personal information to unknown person.Make your private keys strong.

Dear Friend . I have fallen into this trap by fraudsters. We must spread their name so that everyone knows them and to prevent people from falling into the same trap. I find your post very useful 

Yes are you are you should be aware from the scammers which can do only scams it will get your money or your personal information by time they can use it against to you.

I also faced this type of challenge when I opened a new telegram account but after sometime, I got to know that you can choose the type of person who adds you to a group and it is left to you to allow it or not. just go to the settings of your account.

In every site or applications there are a lot of scammers , so it's normal matter to face scammers everywhere,just block them or report them and do not open all links that come to you , be careful from Telegram also.

Hello dear, yes, it is a big problem and I think that everyone has gone through the scam at the time of communicating through social sites by displaying different schemes and offers and that the main problem is that people have an idea about these things even or someone you know from your real life is calling you, so you still have to realize  It may not be him and thank you very much

Everyone knows  that present telegram platform is scammers favorite place, where they gives always eye catching offer, and sends attractive links if anyone goes their traps, then they stolen our asset's so that's why so many big experts always warn us do not click any unsafe links....!!!