Scammers! - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

You will keep getting random scammers messages in telegram as they know they can message anyone, even just by typing the username, or any username, without even knowing where they found it. This is what they do and expect a reply, to begin with their scam.

Of course, my friend, there are a lot of scammers who send me on Telegram, they want to steal our coins and our money, they think that they are smart, I block them immediately and I do not hear anything from them, but I have to alert the beginners to the need not to deal with them, just block them immediately .

• +1 1

I have noticed that most of the projects and currencies that they are promoted are project that are not present at all and they are a means of theft and if they are temporary and losing.

Dear friend, Telegram is one of the places that scammers' offers come to you.  Beware of them that they offer tempting offers.  You must avoid them in order to avoid theft.  As for how to remove it so my friend won't bother you, I'm sorry I don't know the proper method. I will monitor adult posts in order to get my answer.

• +4 2

I don't think there any scammers is active on this form because I never see any of the activity on this forum Nicole I found some of them on the telegram groups but could not found any scammers on this forum  so I hope tht the crypto talk forumnis free of scrammers. 

In fact, my friend, the more we progress in time, the number of fraudsters becomes more .. The Telegram program contains a large number of them and we must beware of them and report them .. whether on the Telegram program or here in the forum and it is preferable to expose it so that everyone knows it and gets away from it .. I wish you and everyone Good luck

I agree with you dear one of these scammers also contacting me on  telligram .and he asked me to  invest money but I don't agree on his ask. so we should avoid these telegram scammers they can scarm our money.

• +4 1

I think telegram is now scammers favorite place . Mostly scammers are promoting their offers on telegram and attract the members of this forum . We can simply avoid them by not giving a reply to them . This will discourage them so they don't tease us next time.

Thank you for your good notice. scammers are present on all platforms, especially on the Telegram. I believe that we should have good information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and about working on them, and then we will not allow scammers to exploit our lack of experience.

Telegram application is filled with fronts and offers shows and attractive, so we have attention and care so as not to fall into their partnership. And reporting anyone we know is a fraudster.

You are right. Most fraudsters on social media lure subscribers through the great value of profits, but unfortunately, you have lost everything you have.

Therefore, be careful in dealing with these people and do not give your e-mail or account to anyone

• +1 1

A little bit of intelligence you can avoid them with, their methods have become vulgar and our brain has become superior to them Avoid any overly tempting offer from strange people and match them with intelligence

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend there are a lot of scammers on the telegram you should not trust anyone and not believe what they say to you. But the supervisors of this forum preferred, as all the scammers in this forum were cleaned. They managed to clean the forum from random mail. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

My friend, you have to be very careful of fraudsters

And you should not listen to them

Be careful because they are many

Always be careful and do not give out any private information

On 5/18/2020 at 3:13 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are a lot of scammers who talk to me via the Telegram program about new projects or new currencies, and a few days ago I received a message from one of them on this forum.

It is really annoying, how do you get rid of them?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

Yes you are right there are lots of scammers on telegram because telegram is mostly use for cryptocurrencie projects and scammers are finding ways to scam peoples . So be careful from them .

There are many scammers who try to steal and the Telegram platform is easy to use for them, as they send fake links to people to try to steal them, so what we have to do is not to enter this type of links and block them directly and warn people about them.

There are a lot of unsafe links on some sites and they make some temptations so that they lure you into a trap, so be wary of this fraudulent method so as not to be a victim of these scammers

There are too many apps on social media completely cluttered. Their policies for work and payment are completely rigged. They try to trap people in their politics in the greed of money. So you should be wary of those apps. If you want to make money from working online, you should ask any online worker expert. He can guide you in the right direction. So don't worry about any application stores. First, you should check the application you are working with , and also ask an expert about it.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the beginners of this platform because they fall into scammers greedy offers or their flowery words and lose your everything but i hope that if the members are present like you on this platform we are safe at that time. 

There are many scammers especially on telegram so beware and be wise. Do not give easily your personal information especially when your money is involved.

Hello there yes scammers scammers are everywhere in every platform I have a ex perience in telegramme because telegram is the worst platform deck you can earn money I my colleague recommended me to join the telegram and day give you daily 100 something goin after that they will they will give you money but this is a lie'cause and a scam lots of people I really recommend you too don't use those apps

• +4 1

It is really the best place for random mailers where you can through to telegram for easy access to a large number of members and make more effort and perseverance across the group that I join and always report this type of account and it is banned immediately and there are many scammers on the telegrams you must be very careful

• +3 1

P.s. day I agree with you you share such a useful information about scamming we have to be aware that if you have have no knowledge and experience then not take any step for investment or trading without knowing deeply

Hello my friend, we must be careful about these people, because they always try to make us unsuccessful, so we must know the appropriate way to get rid of them, I wish you success