Scammers! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes, this is true, my friend.

Lots of scammers try to scam us everywhere. But you must remain vigilant and not fall into their traps. For me, when a scammer tries to defraud me, I simply ignore him.

Yes dear member , so, do not share your personal information with anyone especially when your money is involved.  Because none of us know who are scammers.  So, don't trust soon . Be careful .

• +3 1

For me I always try as much as possible to ignore all the telegram that am not comfortable with it or which I know that they are not legit and for scammers I always try to avoid them in a very strict way

Indeed, fraudsters are many and annoying, so you should get rid of them by blocking them or reporting on their accounts and not allowing them to seize any opportunity until they get what they want.

If you communicate with you through the forum, you can submit a report to have the forum ban it and to avoid anyone becoming a victim of fraud
This is what I advise you to do

My friend telegram is the best place of scammers and performing their activities. I always don't believe in any kind of these links . The sacmmers can easily approch. Very good members easily from this site. So my friend be careful about these things.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, there are many scammers, especially on the telegrams received. You should always be careful and also give any personal information to your account to any person or site that keeps you safe and away from those who try to steal your money.

• +1 1

We must beware of scammers, and you are not pressuring suspicious links from suspicious people. Do not trust strangers who suddenly talk to you for no specific reason, as they are often fraudsters. 

• +2 1

There is good and bad in every place because if there were no good and bad in every place then we would not know what is good and what is bad and cryptocurrency scammers and pammers are destroying the true image of cryptocurrency and they need to be punished.

Fraudsters are almost everywhere we go, they are really annoying, and since they are everywhere you always have to beware of strangers who suddenly talk to you and offer their tempting offers. Never trust anyone, especially on Telegram.Do not share your personal information with anyone.

• +5 1

I agree with you that there are many scammers in the telegram.. There are a lot of bots false, too !
Therefore, I advise my friend to be careful always avoid clicking on links deceptive or unreliable and not give any personal information to anybody and will thus remain in safety.
Good luck, buddy.

• +4 1

Yes friends, every where we can get scammers even in Cryptotalk but I have experienced that most of the scammers are in telegram. One suggestion is never join any fake group because other member can add your contacts and make your phone number private in order to scam you so you have to be extremely careful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Telegram is the most common place for fraudsters to be found. We have to be wary of random links or very cool deals because they will definitely be a trap for stealing our money.
So we have to avoid them and ban them immediately.

• +4 1

Hello friend.Scames are done by many ways thought a app or telegram or messages where the person attract people giving them favour of offers recently I too get calls and messages that you want that this and they ask your details and calim all your details with them so we have to take an security through without downloading any app or online sites which ask your details.thanks for read my comments

I have noticed that most of the projects and currencies that they are promoting are projects that are not present at all, and they are a means of theft, and if they are, they are temporary and losing, which is why you have to get out of the annoying coding groups on the Telegram.

Of course, as it happens to me, I am my friend, and for this reason I decided to stay away from correspondence with strangers and report them in the event that they contacted me, and I will tell them that I do not have a single cent because they are really annoying in my opinion.

Indeed it is annoying we must always be careful

Telegram is the most likely app to reach people without their consent

I ask everyone not to open untrustworthy links and be more aware of tempting fake offer s 

Edited by Aya23

This has become commonplace in telegram

Where some of them impersonate the addict and even put the same information that the addict puts in his account and the same personal photo to facilitate the deception of others

And they send links that help them steal accounts.

Dear friend @JOUD92 @ujala @#BlacK SKY~ you receive a message from an unknown person, if you respond to him, he will start tempting you into investing. You should take precautions against spam or weirdness especially as many of them on telegram monitor you through groups shared with you to start the process. Thank you 

Yes there are of course you share very knowledge full cost and you topic is is very knowledge full topic and some people cannot knows fore scammers and spammers I think some peoples can understand for scammers on telegram and other websites and people kendriya confidently survive for scammers hope you are right.

Good luck dear.

Hello my dear friend, there are many such scandalous people. Those who show you greed. You'll be greedy for a lot of money. He will deceive you by showing you the greed of money. You will suffer a lot. There are many scams even though the telegram. So beware of scandals.

Dear friend, cryptocurrencies are the best way to fraud through the Internet in order to defraud us in general, and from the Telegram for social communication, it is one of the best platforms that fraudsters use to defraud you, through a clear matter which is sending you a random mail so you must ignore any spam that reaches you Not according to the source in general, in order to avoid defrauding you with your personal satisfaction. Thank you very much

• +1 1

In the telegram, if not most, it is almost all channels that are scams and frauds. We have to be aware that if you have no knowledge and experience, you become an easy bait. Therefore, for your safety, do not trust anyone and any link. try to act wisely so there are no losses.

Fraudsters are everywhere. We have to be very careful.  And to report the links that we suspect, and do not give our account information to anyone from Telegram or others, and do not participate in untrusted forums, be very careful.

• +1 1

Yes, scammers can be found anywhere, not just on Telegram. There are people who use telegrams to ask questions about things they know, and when scammers read those questions, they send the person a personal message as well as links to fake websites.