I think i just found a solution against scams! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I think i just found a solution against scams!

Thanks for sharing this information i think every individual working in crypto have must been scammed atleast once in his life every beginner should read this to be safe from scammed

Yes! the best solution is to check the project before investing, There are many scams projects running in the market and peoples get scammed from these projects. So, must avoid through these projects  and don't invest in these projects

I know about this and I already careful about scammers and harmful links.

Everyday I receive many mail from scammer because about 1 years ago I use my mail anywhere for earning. 

That's why many scammer collet my mail and give me many mail with big offer. 

But I know about that scammer. I think we should more carefull about scammers.                 

Your tips are actually useful and helpful at same time especially the 3&7. It's always important to increase the security level of exchanges account by enabling 2FA and email authentication on them.

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

11 hours ago, Sayeed Rahman said:

I just wondering to you.thanks a lot of for sharing us this useful article. Also i want to say don't want to be greedy. That is the main fact fall in scammers. 

Yes that too, greedy is a killer and lead many to scammers jaws, i don't  know how i missed that, I'm going to add it up on the list.

On 11/13/2019 at 2:46 PM, Superred said:

Nice tips and it's very useful and indeed scammers as one of the biggest issue in crypto world and to avoiding them sometimes very hard because they're smart enough but your tips at least can minimize to being scammed 

Yes! Nice tips and i am also agree with your tips. But i think if a newbie in the crypto world then they must know these tips so there chances to scam are very less. Because the old peoples are trained from the tricks of the scammers so they can't easily scammed

In my opinion the crypto currency scam will be occur when the user become greedy and he want to earn more crypto currency and in this way they search different websites and wants to earn crypto currency in this way they became victim of scam web portal.

Scams are always everywhere, the only solution maybe is to put in tighter security checks and stricter verifications. If you have nothing to hide then the person would not be afraid of a rigorous verification.

Edited by Oluwaseun

Yes you are right. If everyone follow that rules than no one will scam. The biggest problem is now hacker and scammer. You are pointed that all things if follow than there are very much chance to never be scam.

50 minutes ago, Sayeed Rahman said:

Don't be penic brother. Just we have to stay alert this scammers,,this is our one of the best goal.good luck 

Cool, i will try to follow that, but panic wont be my thing. i' already alert of scammers though, and always careful.

You have full list but until now many tips avoid scam already release and user take it for safety. The problem is they too focus avoid scammer by doing dangerous action. Such as transactions with stranger, sharing device and save data in browser. Be wise with your action and good luck to you.

Scam project/ scammer ( hackers ) is the highest risk in crypto world. We can't detect them so keep save our data and asset is the best we can do. Many method we can try but so far the important thing is never save your asset in exchanges and ignore all people who offer you help to solve your problem transactions.

Sometimes we forget the last point you mentioned because there are many fantastic offers that blind our common sense so we are tempted. So we have to be really careful and "don't be greedy". In addition, always bookmarking websites is important to avoid phishing 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

19 hours ago, Makavelli said:

Thanks so much for this tip.  It was immensely helpful.  I hope to write a post on how to keep your phone secured. 

I thin i saw such a topic, on how to keep your phone secured, just use the search field.

30 minutes ago, Makavelli said:

Okay thanks  @terminalibug.  I appreciate.  I would use do just that. 

I hope i find it anyways. 

you will find it the search is very accurate and one more thing for tagging a name, you should select it from the results popping down. that's how you get to tag a name, eg. @Makavelli

This was a helpful tips to everyone especially to the newbers in the crypto. The most important on the list was not to be greed on the high earning in easy way, it can be a trap that may result on losing your crypto.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:18 PM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Be alert to the fact that scams exist.
  • Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

Thanks for sharing this information, it's a big help for us. I know that every details you gave was help us to avoid scamming. We all know that in online is there's a lot of scammers and hackers.

15 hours ago, Black_Sword said:

Thanks for sharing this information, it's a big help for us. I know that every details you gave was help us to avoid scamming. We all know that in online is there's a lot of scammers and hackers.

You are welcome, if we all focus on these little details we can always avoid been scammed.

to avoid scam all should maintain this rules. mainly no one should share any private password to another person and always be conscious before doing any action.

Yes you're right. And also in telegram you can report any scammer from @notoscam official telegram, you can forward or screenshoot chat proof if you were scammed

21 hours ago, Sagor said:

to avoid scam all should maintain this rules. mainly no one should share any private password to another person and always be conscious before doing any action.

You do not need to share your password to lose your account, if your password is way too easy and brute-force can hack you.

9 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

You are right, these at solutions against scam truly. Thanks so much.

Scammers too are making more tactics and ways to scam. Sox we should still be careful.

Totally agree we should stay careful as there are a lot more ways to scam people, but if you understand the common one and also the behavior of the scammers you will get around it.

10 hours ago, Jaga123321 said:

You choosed a right topic for people this is a good thing to discuss in this forum because here so many people are New and working for cryptocurrency with huge greed inside there mind so I'm so thankful to you 

When i create a topic i make sure it always help me or other people, that is why my choices of topics are better, thanks by the way.

Have you ever been scammed before

yes we can't denythe fact that scammers exist.and they will try each time with a different way to scam you ..and the ways you have mentioned are true.they will try with all these tricks to scam you so never ever do the mentioned point and ve carefull about all those

11 minutes ago, Shuusei said:

The more you learned about their strategies of their schemes, the better you get to avoid them That is why it doesn't hurt to always be careful around other people. Especially if it involves money, then don't ever let your guard down.

Exaclty, so what is your story lady, ever been scammed before in your life here?