Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

On 10/19/2019 at 8:29 AM, alexisfuentes said:

The look of everything is just so good in general, the features to post topic, Scripts profile, button "useful or interesting", Share this post and of course "+Quote"...

spacer.png

Yes you are right actually this forum is amazing we should follow all the rules and regulation over here i have press quote button and started to right my comment i also like its heart function very much check your heart button either it is very working or not?😁

Allah's plans are better than us !

This forum is wonderful and there are many features and in general the payment system is good and we learn and gain experience and knowledge in currencies, circulation and investment without paying the return. This is a beautiful thing in this forum

Since I'm new here I don't want to discuss about the features. It will be useless and unnecessary topic for me I like all the features of the forum we can easily get any information in very small time. All the topics are given in straight forward type and we can easily read and understand.

There are a many features in this forum specially the reputation, ranking and warning points are important on that forum. When you see your problem then you correct it easily other delete your post. It's a very amazing plat forum for earning a money.

like this type of future and I appreciate you because you shared this type of thing due to many people don't know about this features because at the start many people are very curious to join different online site but most of them think that we can only earn this real base earning and learning program but I also advised to all member to keep well you connected to this site and always ask the your senior to take suggestions on how to work in a proper way and earn much and more profitable running from this real basic learning program.

It is amazing feature of Cryptotalk due to this we can add more detail and efficient work for the forum. If we give more details about a topic had attach some files like link screenshots and proves then we get good reputation and response at that post and this is efficient for us and for those who you read our post or comment.

All forums of the cryptotalk are very best and most easiest.

In the cryptotalk compaign the Crypto world section is my favourite section because here everything is available every type of information cryptcurrency trading platforms.

All features in this forum are awesome to me and are beautiful especially the interface is easy to navigate and user friendly ,this forum is easy to use mostly by a beginner.

Each forum has its own features, for me one of the advantages of this forum is its beautiful interface, easy to use.

The post recovering feature I like most. If my connection is lost while I am writing a post then my post is saved on the post typing box automatically. And I can recover it any time and I can submit it. So it is very helpful to feature for all.

For me, i want the search bar feature because it contains a lot of things that is included in this forum, you can search anything and it will search word by word which is very suitable for me, i hope that they will now changed it.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:08 PM, Rounak sarkar said:

Of course the forum was easy to used . And the payment system is good !! I can get all my post payment between half an a day !!

you are right the most interesting and amazing future of the forum is the way we can make money our of it and we can get the knowledge as well.

There are alot of feature .We see the page loads too fast and everything comes good even notifications on the top of page. This is a great forum we create ideas and win currency . That's amazing

The best and most liked future of the forum which i like mostly is the option of auto save in anycase when you have connectivity problem and you were writing something then after this it will be saved automatically and you can proceed further after connecting. 

Yes there are alot of features in the forum but i like most the when i like somone post they give us rating positive or negative in range .In which we can express that if i like positive then how much i like 1 ,2,3 as soon thats mean you can espress your positive or nagative shows.

Hello, there are many great features in this forum, I liked them, including sharing your post on social media, and many more

I love all of this forum. Because, each forum has various excellent features and will probably increase their website over time and add some important features like saving useful posts but so far I am enjoying the current features of this forum. So  all of features in this forum are always amazing and lovely.so, many many thanks for the admins and moderators. 

Well, all the cryptotalk forum features are very interesting and nice and easy to use and understand, but what I really like the most about cryptotalk is how they arrange our work, in the sense that you can check your previous posts even after a month, and then there is also how you can understand which post you have commented on.

The truth is that my favorite option is to quote the comment and be able to respond to something specific, this is basically the best we can have here because we are aware that many people can respond to the topic but there are sometimes specific comments that need help and Cryptotalk facilitates that with the option to quote the comment.

• +4 1

Hi dear, i hope all is well. In the cryptotalk  like it give the information to all people and also we get the money of the post which we share our ideas and thinking. I hope you like it. And thanks for share your idea. Carry on

• +3 1

Unfortunately, there are many people here who abuse the Qoute feature! And they make the forum look bad while using it! When we want to do Qoute, we must first define the words to be discussed in order to make the comment appear appropriate in addition to specifying the thing to be discussed so that it is easier for everyone to understand the matter

All the features of this platform are very tremendous but I found the best feature of this platform here is the search bar. Search is the best feature of this platform, where we can search for anything on this platform. This feature also saves us a lot of time and in this way we can find anything easily. Using this feature we can easily search any topic or any member. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

welcome everybody. What I liked most about this forum is the posting of useful instructions, and also the reaction feature where it teaches you if your content is good or you have to improve your writing, and also we can enable our language and gain our knowledge through useful and valuable posts, and also the forum is improving day by day.