Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

I have tried to do that, but in that type of job, it is difficult to earn money since it consumes a lot of effort and time, but you can benefit from that too if you'd like to earn some extra money.

This can take a lot of time from you and this website is mot a scam and when they catch then immediately ban our account and my personal opinion don't work in captcha sites it's waste our time.

This look very tough job 1000 captcha for USDs but seems very interesting . I appreciate those who were doing this. I have also heard about some of these kind of sites and couple of them are scams.

@abualez dear I think it is so hard and want more time to solve 100 and 1000 is impossible  .so I think post at cryptotalk is better than solve these and invest to time and improve to language 

Hi. There is a similar Russian-language service Rucaptcha, but honestly, it pays a penny and is not worth the time. You can spend your time more efficiently.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Yeah my friend me too tried a lot about sites like these that gives you option to earn money working online. And one those was that of captcha writing. But  you know I was not into that completely and was not able to gain anything from it. But this crypto system is just lot and here you can learn about crypto currency as well as earn from it.

My friend i can't understand your point what are you trying to tell us if you are getting money fulling the captcha then what are you doing here 

Hello friend ,

I think thats not good to solve the captches gor mony its water of time we should spend our a lot time in this platform It has website like this solve 1000 captches per day and its very difficult  Thank you for sharing great information .

Wish you best of luck 

I do not have much knowledge of these platforms but I have been told that they are very tedious and it is more to reach the goal to meet is almost impossible, worse I appreciate your invitation and the intention to comment on these platforms

This way of earning money can only be suitable for schoolchildren or those who are just starting to make money. This also includes axle boxes and cranes. For a knowledgeable person, this is a waste of time.

Personally, i do not prefer such kinds of tasks because it  will be forced to spend too much time solving it, also i won't get any information or knowledge due to doing such tasks, finally, the earnings that they provide are so little amounts.

I think it's a waste of time. Doing 1,000 captchas will waste a lot of our time and we will be given only one dollar in return. I think there are a lot of websites like this that cost a lot of time and effort and they pay us very little. But Cryptotalk is a great platform. In this forum, we can earn dollars by working hard for 4.5 hours. And not only do we make money in this forum, we also gain knowledge and experience in this forum. So crypto is the best for me.

• +2 1

Hello, the truth is that I did not do very well with this type of PTC platform where you can earn some money by solving captchas, because the time we spend on it is high and the rewards are few, so I think we can also learn trading with what we can get to win in cryptos and through airdrops of the known exchanges.

I think this type of websites are only temporary and they don't have a proper work they just only waste of time  i suggest you to avoid this type of websites they are only waste of time nothing more so be mature and work good here because they give us real time money

• +4 1

honestly i think solving some  capatcha for money is really cool but it will require lots of patience and dedication

Edited by chambers

Friend you are right, we get $ 1 for considering a thousand, which is very low, it takes too much time to solve between 1000 and the price you pay is very low, so working in it is no more  I do not think that the man can complete thousands in one day because solving his father is not easy. Many such chases are also revealed which are very difficult to solve. So i don't like this job much Rest, if you are getting less work from there, it is good that you are doing very well. 

We can earn from this but it take a lot of hard work then this site so it is better. But if you need a lot of money so you should do this and spend your time .

• +3 1

So you are burning your brain over there right now to earn these few cents daily and you think this was a great idea one that needs more people to join and all of you keep earning a few cents for solving captcha. Everyone has some targets, probably yours are to solve captcha for the rest of your life and have money to buy a packet of biscuits..

Solving captcha is simple but I never try it because it is a very slow process method of earning and also make me tired to resolve thousand of CAPTCHA within a day. I don't suggest this method to others. You must keep working for a month to make a little of money.

Hi friends after that I am working in an online website that give us some work to solve captcha but it give us minor income crypto is much better then the work of solving captcha in this site we got lot of information and money as compared to captcha work

I've likewise found out of lots of captchas filling internet sites that supply you funds but I haven't been till today because I'm maybe not needing religion on these sites highest are a rip-off and lots of those accepting your own job, however, maybe not devoting any additional dilemmas would be the people needing this is exactly the reason why I am maybe not needing a lot excellent practical experience on captcha fulfilling internet sites.

Actually I am new here and I don't know about this page completely but I want to need a person who guide me about this page completely but I want to earn money online 

• Useful or interesting 1