Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

There are lots of captcha solving sites. They are completely waste of time. I used to work there before I came here. This was really a bad experience with captcha. Thia forum is best for earning. You can write a post before you solve a captcha. 

I have heard about capcha solving sites through my friends.I heard they didnot paid them with any kind of money but they worked several hour.So i think its not best site to earn money.I suggested them about cryptotalk and they alredy started to earn some good ammount of money.

The truth is that it is a bit difficult to work on that type of platform solving captchas, since the time you spend in very exhausting and never level up, saying makes you a slave all the time.

• +5 1

I don't think that work can fit me it is not among the schedule agenda set to achieve it won't pay the amount of money I wish to earn after performing the captcha from your calculation it is too small it won't pay the data you spending for the participation

On 11/15/2020 at 4:57 PM, Shehraz bhatti said:

Yes i hear about the 2captcha it is website where you have to solve 1000 captchas for only $1 and its so difficult i was also working in that site but i cannot get $1 per day so i left and i joined this website this website give me minimum daily 8$ and no difficult work here so dont work on that captchas site there some website are doing scams with members  but thia website gives us real money and i am enjoyinga nd learning and earning by this website.

I understand you, i also try to earn from 2captcha, and when i start the platform 1$ for 1000 captcha it seems so easy but since the site don't provide captchas so fast and also they keep saying retry for every captcha and it take me so meany weeks to rich 1.50$ and i withdraw my earning and never get back to that site.

• +2 1

This is good topic friend we are solve chapta and earn money this is many other site we can earn money so that we have earn money daily this site this is very good and trusted site.

Thanks

• +4 1

Of course I don't think that the work that fits me is not in the agenda of the scheduled schedule for achieving it.  The data you are spending

According to me it good, but it give low price. So we can't draw it from our wallet yet our wallet payment not get to so high. So in this way it take to much time, but we received amount in low price. So i think Don't need of this, so we can get more money, if we work on crypto and spend more time as much possible.it my opinion. 

I personally have used this class of platforms to solve the capchas for beginners who start the world of cryptocurrencies is a good way to start but it will be a job where they will invest many hours for little profit
A big greeting to the whole community

In my opinion, these sites need a lot of time to be able to complete their business in exchange for earning profits and little money compared to other sites. You have to invest and trade to make good profits.

I heard about 2 captcha earning site. They give 1usd for solve 1000 captcha. It's quite easy to solve but it's take lot of time. You need more than 7-8 hours per day for solving 1000 captcha. So it’s really much time for earning only 1$. 

It is not to disparage the work of others, but these types of platforms seem like a waste of time to me.
It is not profitable in relation to TEMPO-BENEFITS. I prefer to work other types of platforms, also many times the platforms fall and it becomes impossible to work.

• +2 1

The 2captcha site has been making money for a long time. It has a large number of users. It is a very popular platform for making money. I was a member before. Sometimes I do captchas on the site.

Thanks for sharing the information, but this is jut not for me. I find really tedious spending the day solving captcha for so little money. I'd rather spend this time here on Cryptotalk, learning from the posts and contributing to them. This is for sure more profitable than solving captchas  for money.

• +3 1

When I start working in the Internet the first way I start in it that 2captcha I have entered 100 captcha in 2 hours but I tired alot. Its a way for bigenner to start make there own capital, but I think working i. Cryptotalk is more beautiful because you will take money and information at the same time.

Yes i think that's a very good idea. solving 1000 captcha is not so hard. If i can get 1USD for solving 1000 captcha i think i should definitely try once. Thank you for the information buddy! 

This method is no longer as effective as before! Because it takes a lot of time, effort and focus in order to finally get a small amount! There are many other, more profitable methods available on the web now, so this method is slowly dying out

• +3 1

100 for 1usd it really small I cant even think of doing it instead I would remain on this forum and earn as this forum pays far better

Yes there are  many sites. That are used full with captcha and in return they give us money b but this money is to short so i think this money is not enough so save your time and night give concern to these sites.

My friend, the captcha is good and honest, but it takes a lot of time and effort.It takes a lot of hard work and time and you can only make some money from it.Which is a bit more work and in my opinion, working here is better, more comfortable and profitable in different ways.

Good luck

I was a user of this site but it is very difficult to reach 1000 captchas, at least that's how I saw it, I have to spend a lot of time to get a good profit

• +1 1

I also tried doing that but it is hard to earn money in that kind of work because they Pay very low amount and it requires a lot of time.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/13/2020 at 3:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

This is a worthwhile information and in my opinion this website is worth trying. I never used captcha websites before. Infact i hate captchas because these captchas are frustrating and more like a test for us but if we can earn money from captchas this would be great. Also it provides very good income of 1 dollar for 1000 captchas.

• +1 1

The CAPTCHA solution gives good income, but I consider it an economically ineffective and a waste of time method, and I prefer to spend the time reading the posts on the forum in order to increase my experience

Is there any legitimate website to earn kind of minimum one dollar for nations like Africa due to the fact they do no speak russion, even me talk however can't use keyboard u realize