Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

I do use the search option, to search for relevant topics. If search option is not used, and you create some topic, it is very likely that you will create some topic that is already posted, so it is always better to search before posting a new topic. 

• +1 3

The best feature if search is that if one have any confusion regarding any topic of crypto. He or she can simply put key words in search to the find the topics about that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think most of the members in this forum do not use search button as they are very interested to complete their daily post.Many will understand the importance of using search button. 

• +1 1

Thank you for your question... I use search bottom.... Its very important for me... But we see many member did not use this features.... I think we should use this features..      

I hope to learn from it and use it when I have a lot of questions and I can try it and wait to see if it slows down, you know if there are options and it can just turn into a similar search engine for crypto and Anyone looking for crypto answers can use the Cryptotalk search engine for this

• +1 1

Thats very true, when you use the search feature there is a lot of work to which one can be able to really enjoy we need to really use that feature for every time you use it , you are able to get a good chance to identify a good chance to why you should not open a topic that has been already done so its important we do work in that angle

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes, searching in the forum is a good and important thing before launching a new topic and also to search for topics of a certain nature to obtain information, but the forum search feature does not contain many options , unfortunately, so I prefer to use the Google search engine to search in the forum

• +1 1

It is considered a very important feature that many people do not know how to use even though the moderators have warned about it!
Within the forum rules there is a thing called "No repetition of posts and articles", so by using the search tool there will be no duplication at all!

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing this information my friend. Search is really useful as it allows us to know if a certain content is repitive. I really think it's great help if people don't repeat content and make new creative and innovative content.

• +1 1

Sometimes when I have doubt or I require some clarification regarding some particular term or topic I make it a point that I make use of this search feature. Honestly this feature is really helpful in order to navigate through the different topics so that you could get a general idea about the different topics that are already created by other users. All the beginners should definitely make use of this search feature in order to understand the different topics.

All members should search carefully before publishing duplicate topics, in order to preserve the quality of the forum’s content and not to discuss previously discussed topics. I think that this mistake often occurs to new members because they are too hasty to publish their first topic, and then they are surprised to delete it, so my advice to everyone is to wait and research well. And provide their best content.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thanks for sharing with us about the feature of search button. Most of the users specially newbies even i Don't  know the use of search button. From this it will be helpful for me to research more about crypto

this is one of the essential functions we need to know before we're going to publish a topic. as what you've stated, a number of us we think that our topic is unique but in reality, it is already published by means of a person. the use of this kind of characteristic will help you a lot doing all your day by day task without violating the guidelines.

• +1 1

Those who don't use search feature often face problem of deletion of their posts. This feature must be used to search the topics to avoid repetition. This avoids plagiarism. We can also use this feature to search newer posts. 

• +1 3

Dear friends and colleagues, for me personally, the search section is very important both who this platform and many others since you can obtain the information you want
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

Really search feature js helping us a lot. Whenever i want to know our desire things we use search feature to search it    . Whenever we want to create a new topic, we search about it to know that this yopic is already taken or not  . It is an important feature for crypto  

Informative Post! Thanks For Sharing the useful information with us. I really Found the Search Feature very Useful.As You Mentioned It really help us to know weither the the topic is discussed earlier or not. It'll help ua to Post tge new content and avoid the deletion of our posts by The moderator due to plagiarism. So its A good Advice to use the saerch feature before doing any post.

I myself use search feature as it has helped me to gain information about the topics that I wanted to learn. If anyone haven't used this feature yet please give it a try because it will help you a lot. 

it's beneficial so you do not get a caution or a ban for posting repeated subjects, continually seek keywords from your subject matter to check if it already exists

Search feature is really helping us. We can find discussed topics very easily. It also helps us to create a new topic. It helps us from creating discussed topics. We all should use this feature for creating a good topic       

• +1 1

The search feature at this platform is very useful. I have used two or more times this feature since I am here. Firstly, I used it for searching the post I have lost. And second to search the mostly recommended member at the forum.

• +1 1

This is truly on of the main activities prior to sharing any post here! All together not to get a notice point or a restriction from an arbitrator! Rehashing posts is truly downright awful we ought to abstain from doing it by utilizing search prior to posting.

The search feature is great and everyone should use it because of the many benefits that it gives.
We have to search about new topics that are not discussed before in particular before writing the posts to avoid being banned, because in my view this is the most common problem that members currently suffer from.
Thanks for your advice!

Thats a good idea i never create a own topics now  because i gather sll information and topics that already posted in  this forum because i try to avoid the same topics with me, i want to make something unique and different from others. So searching is a must to assure that your topic is different to other members.

This is really helpful for all the members in this forum. It is helpful and useful for all. Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us. It really means a lot my friend. 

• +2 1