What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

At this moment we are able to buy a lots of things using cryptocurrency. In upcoming year we will able to buy large things like real state car etc by using cryptocurrency,  which is thought by me

That is, cryptocurrencies become like money in your credit card, and as you request something via the Internet with your credit card, you will be able to request it in cryptocurrencies .. This is more than wonderful because it is easy to transfer and fast.

Hey friend, purchasing with cryptos is good, but sometimes it wont be fully convenient because the price of cryptocurrency is not fixed and this will lead to high losses for the buyers at times. If the price of cryptocurrency was stable, it would've been a good option to buy things using cryptocurrency as it facilitates easy and simple transactions between the buyer and seller. 

• +1 1

If they already accept cryptocurrency as payment then you can do that, but I think the businesses that already accept cryptocurrency as payment are only few, usually only the big company like Google and Microsoft. So that only approach you can do is to convert it first into your local currency. But what have you suggested is very good, since it would be hassle free and it is a great idea to utilized cryptocurrency. 

Yes my friend. But I think we have to save up for a long time since the property prices are quite high . I really think that the forum will develop and more price can be obtained from the platform. Good luck friends. This was a great question.

• +2 1

If dear friend and colleague of this great forum it seems to me a great idea since you could buy all kinds of properties of objects with cryptocurrencies it would be very good
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Yes, this will be a really unique way. But this is not unusual. Cryptocurrency has a price and is freely changed to Fiat. If the seller accepts cryptocurrency as payment, this is not surprising.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency has made a lot of changes and even today you can actually buy your land property with your crypto currency its easy transfer is swift and fast so we need to work as hard and understand how to keep it working well for you and in the end everything becomes perfect for you 

• +3 1

There is nothing that will happen if you can buy properties with cryptocurrencies, this can be done in a crypto legalized countries. I have heard about many people that bought big products and properties with bitcoin, this kind of news is no more strange. 

Its my dream to buy property with cryptocurrency. With this cryptotalk forum       I am hoping to earn a fat sum of money. I am rooting for cryptotalk forum.

Yeah, such a great idea, buying properties or assets with crypto would be owesome like we use btc from buying products from Amazon or Microsoft. But for this massive achievement require long time and it may be possible when the crypto legalized worldwide. Day by day crypto world develop more and more by launching new projects, inventions so may be it will happen soon. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well this sounds really nice to me but I have a second thought about it crypto currencies do not have fixed market price as it goes up or down pending on the people in charge of the market, so how do we go about that? One party must have to bear the lost during transaction or prices of properties also keep fluctuating alongside crypto currency which is not possible.

That would be a great idea and opportunity for us, of course. We don't need to transfer it's value to fiat which make it much more less than the original price right? But as of now, we can't expect it because it is not legal and acceptable by the world.

Yeah, such a excellent idea, selling properties or assets with crypto would be owesome like we application btc from exchange products from Amazon or Microsoft. But for this massive achievement oblige extended time and it may be possible when the crypto lawful worldwide.

Yes of course you can buy property with the help of crypto currency when you save it and did not spend it anyhow.

When you save your crypto currency for at least 3 months, you can buy many things and you can even own a car

Nowadays, t started to happen with this century that is full of the technology.

Some applications and websites started to allow people to shop specific things by the cryptocurrencies such as BitCoin. And I really find it cool, in that case they are encouraging people more and more to start working with trusted platforms and sites to earn cryptocurrencies and be rich.

And in my opinion, cryptocurrency will be used instead of the real money.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

I think it would be a good thing for the cryptocurrency project!
But this thing has already become a reality!
Now many global sites have begun to accept payments via Bitcoin! This made the cryptocurrency project trusted by many people!
For me, digital currencies are not considered a method of payment! It is a way to invest money!
Therefore, I do not like to pay with cryptocurrencies

• +2 2

i will make 75% of my buy on line with out stressing myself going outside to shop for objects i'm able to simply order it to my vicinity. hence will make life so less complicated for me. i wi use my cryptocurrency to buy what i want on line.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, asad09 said:

This would be great if we could send money directly to someone else or we could turn digital money into real money and buy any product we want with this money and this would be great.

Yes this true because a lot of people and investors have already accepted this digital form of exchange, the my last house rent was paid using ETH, wen I told him I want to sell my ETH and send him the money he's said am into cryptocurrency too that's how I paid my rent last month

I think this is unlikely because I would invest my assets in a business to start with because I will always have time to buy an apartment but I need a stable income

Buying a property using cryptocurrencies needs from most of people believe in these cryptocurrencies projects and their values! and unfortunately , that's what most of governments and banks don't like to be happened! but we know that we can't prevent people from using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives if they are satisfied and that's what makes this crypto world special in my opinion! i don't think that we will see these actions in the near future but i rally believe in the bright future of this cryptocurrencies world.

Yes, I totally agree with you by using our currency to by a lot of thing that you whant to by, it is more preferable than using Cash.

If we look, we see that the use of crypto is increasing day by day, although the government of many countries has banned it, but in many countries it is on again.  It will definitely get better in the near future when we can convert crypto money into money then we can do everything with this money so I think the future of crypto is very good and it will be better in future...

I don't think anyone is going to accept crypto payment to sell it's property but if it happens. Then there will be impossible to record it's transaction that's why it's better only to convert crypto into fiat rather than buying directly from it.

My friend you have shared very good information with us. If we buy a car or any other property from cryptocurrency, then it will be very beneficial for us. In this way we can easily convert cryptocurrency into real currency and use it and this is a very easy way. Many people want to buy a car and property from cryptocurrency, thus they buy a lot from cryptocurrency and it is very easy for them. In this way cryptocurrency has proved to be even more better for us.

BetFury