What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

Hello friend, That is, digital currencies become like cash in your Mastercard, and as you demand something by means of the Internet with your Visa, you will have the option to demand it in cryptographic forms of money .. This is more than great since it is anything but difficult to move and quick..

Hello companion, digital money is one of the online cash is all the more at that point utilized for venture related yet I consent to about theme is one of the online high worth money so we are need even whenever to move our cash without any problem.

Yes it is a good idea if we can buy car or property with bit coin because it will be very useful for us and we can make transfer directly so it is a great achievement for all the forum members 

• +1 1

It's a good idea and very beneficial for everyone.It is good thinking to buy things with cryptocurrencies.But I think it will consume a lot of time also because the logical activities took a lot of time.

Crypto is one of the leading currency in the world it would not be wrong if you see this as a currency valid for buying properties and the cars and the time is near when it is going to happen .

• +2 1

This problem will fixed in future and because cryptocurrency is developing day by day and we can convert digital currencuies into deal money and then buy any product.

Thank you so much for asking I am telling you when you to purchase the property on the cryptocurrency this is good for you and there is many chance to get the profit maybe you face the loss but I suggest you keep your eyes on the market before purchasing the property

I think in the near future, it will be possible to buy everything with bitcoin. Especially after Paypal's provided that payments options with bitcoin, it convinced me that we will soon start many other companies doing the exact same thing. Bitcoin might even become the reserve money of the world in the future, who knows?

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think it is the revolution in the world but I think it is the great opportunity but may be currently they not allow to buy for the property with crypto world. So I think it is not easy but if then it is revolution.

• +1 1

You can do this with ease, but exclusively in countries that recognize cryptocurrencies as tradable currencies according to their policy, but if you are not sure of this, it is possible that you will fall victim to a fraud and you will not be able to obtain your right through the state, you should pay attention.

• +2 1

As an idea, my friend, it looks beautiful at first, but if we think carefully about the subject, I think it is not good. It is preferable to use cryptocurrencies for trading and investment where you can increase your money. Either in the case of buying a car or real estate, you freeze the capital here, as they say. So I do not prefer to buy real estate in it.

Yes it would be a very good opportunity for all of the crypto users to convert digital wealth to real world real estate. This will also cause increase in price as a lot new users will use crypto.

• +4 1

there is nothing shocking in that if you are able to do so that means you have an opportunity to pay using the bitcoin or you can use any other way to make payments of your property.

On 5/12/2020 at 1:24 AM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

share your opinions and like my post please. 

@Sapphire444 yes my dear friend it's a happy fool for us if we can buy any property with the benefits of cryptocurrencies. Because cryptocurrency having high value and having high benefits. So my dear friend it is not a bad thing. So my dear friend wish you all the best for future achieving your goals. 

• +2 1

You can make a lot of money from cryptocurrencies. From it you can collect money like assets. This is the best site to earn. From it we can buy our necessary home cars and property. The value of cryptocurrency in this forum is much higher. It also has the advantage of high price.

It does not matter that you can also buy property from cryptocurrency. It is not a minor currency but a world famous gland. I think that we want all the online shopping in this way of this currency. This Currency is safe and secure and its benefits is very much. In this way, we can bring our money to the owner directly. This is a great step.

• +3 1

Buying property in crypto or Bitcoin is probably good enough because they are both investable and their value continues to increase. But buying a car with crypto is not good because the value of the car will go down every year, and the value of Bitcoin continues to increase. If buying a car with Bitcoin in my opinion would be bad because Bitcoin is more valuable than a car, buying a car is better using fiat.

• +1 1

There are already many big companies that accept cryptocurrencies as means of payment. You can buy phones, cars, and real estate with cryptocurrencies. Big companies are now adopting cryptocurrencies. 

It will be a very motivated and a good thing if we can buy a property by using our cryptocurrency. i have heard this is happening in some of the areas in the world that you canq buy a property using the cryptocurreny.

This Is the big achievement by the cryptocurrency.

Time will come that so many big companies, super markets, global industries and so many online services sites shall widely be accepting crypto currencies for payment of purchase or exchange for transactions. Already some many had stated not only for bitcoin but even accepting XRP and ETH. It's good step towards development of crypto currencies to outshine physical currencies

Yes, you can buy real estate with cryptocurrency, and many investors could soon see it as an opportunity to utilize the blockchain to improve the market as a whole..Cryptos are risky. Investing in cryptocurrencies is very speculative. "Like the majority of startup companies, most crypto assets will fail and therefore become worthless," At the recent price of $13,688.70 per coin, your three-year investment declined by 28.48%. When investing, it's wise to buy low and sell high – but Bitcoin is difficult to value. It's volatile and lacks the dividend payments of many stocks and bonds............

If  this will be promising or possibly I for myself will be exultant than everyone.  as we know how to forward the capital speedily to the other persona or we know how to talk into digital currencies into true change and next fall for any merchandise we intend with this change and this will be truly beneficial and interested.

Buying property with crypto is very unique but there is a question missing here, what property are you buying with crypto? The only property I understand buying with crypto is when you buy a bulk or large amount of crypto. Buying a large volume of a particular coin is you finding it so promising then you keep till it soars up. So that will definitely give you lots of profit that you can't imagine

It will be a good news. If any one can build a good career from here that's really good. But i think both side should be more aware to this crypto talk. We see some problematic issues here those problem should be removed.

• +2 1