A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

No body expected that it would be at this point , this is really impportant that we understand the technical part of it, there is a lot of work to work in this place we need to follow the technical part to which it is able to build up on, there was no way I could have said or told that bitcoin would hit 19K it did hit that point and its been really beautiful and working perfectly so really this is awesome and beautiful so to me this is wonderful

These days it's been really hard to predict the price of bitcoin. Just yesterday it's price was $19k and just today we have seen fluctuations in its price. Till now it has reduced upto $18k . It's unpredictable, sometimes it can go really high and sometimes it goes on decreasing. It's on luck. 

i think price of crypto foreign money may relies upon on supplement and call for on marketplace so here on my view i assume we will deliver our prediction but not all our end result will come out correctly as we are able to count on

On 5/10/2020 at 9:46 PM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

Bitcoin is expected to reach $20000 before the year ends but we are also expecting a fall down and the price could probably get to $10000 before a new pump may begin.

It is very difficult to figure the direction of bitcoin movement. This is because the market is very volatile and you never know what might happen. However the market is rising now and you can make a decision based on that.

I think we can learn by waiting for the best answer to this. Because it's really hard to guess and almost impossible. There are increases and decreases in the crypto market every day. For this, we can learn the answer to your question just by waiting.

On 5/12/2020 at 8:55 AM, George10 said:

Bitcoin price currently is hard to give its prediction in two months time but after halving we will see exactly what is the way forward for it's price either a pump or dump and as for me I'm expecting a pump atleast to 15k or above in two months time if businesses around the globe resume to normal.

See the market is now showing an upward going graph and that is a good sign actually for the members here as the time comes if investing now can get a good amount of profits in the next months bit that too has a limitation of the pandemic that id Coronavirus as that is why everything has been unpredictable now.

Yes really nice question.prediction about talk token prices is very difficult because everything during its life time necessarily passes through ups and downs.now a days market is surviving with it's low quantity.so at just time freshers should avoid from investing.

This question is difficult, and I do not think that you will find anyone who will give you the correct and accurate answer, even if he is an expert! I consider myself an expert in trading and analysis, but the bitcoin matter is difficult, especially to expect a long and specific period! But what I will say now is the result of my personal vision and analysis! What I see now is that Bitcoin in the next two months will be over $ 20,000! That is, we may see it within the following levels: 23,000-25,000

This matter cannot be known and predicted, but I see it will witness a high increase compared to its prices now, and in the end it is the currency of the future in most countries

On 5/10/2020 at 4:46 PM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

I think it is a bit late to respond to this forum since the months you say have passed, but if we take it to the present day I think that in January the bitcoin will be valued over 20,000 usd and to find a vaccine for the pandemic I think that its price would rise a little more...

Yes of course the price of Bitcoin cannot be predicted during this period. The market is very volatile and the price of Bitcoin rises and falls several times in a day and I think we will have to wait until the beginning of next year to know where the price of Bitcoin will be.

Basically if they're a senior or Junior it doesn't matter the prediction of anyone is not 100% true they only predict on the base of experience and knowledge. maybe if they predicted that the value of Bitcoin will arrive it will not raise as well. But more the time the prediction may be right. From my prediction the Bitcoin will go up in the next few months as you are telling about 2 months. As Bitcoin has fallen a crash before a week or two weeks but again the Bitcoin has raised to its feet and now it is again the most standard cryptocurrency. So I hope that the end of 2020 the price of Bitcoin will be $20,000. 

Bitcoin is currently a popular currency.  Whose value is constantly increasing.  But you want to find the best time to invest in Bitcoin.  At present the price of Bitcoin is much higher than last year.  So you can invest in e now.  This will double your money.  So Bitcoin is very important and valuable now.  So follow the rules of the forum and earn bitcoin easily.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:20 AM, Zaino34 said:

My friend, we know that we cannot accurately predict the price of bitcoin, especially that bitcoin in the coming period is about half, but I expect the price to exceed $ 10,000 and more in the next two months.

As of now many members of cryptoworld predicting that it would hit 20000$ before this year ends and I'm one of those that's why let's wait if this thing will happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Respect senior and experienced members.  Because they have been working on this platform for a long time. And they know a lot more than us. But the demand and price of Bitcoin does not matter to the senior junior. Bitcoin's rating fluctuates.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:59 PM, Raqeebzy said:

We are very likely to see a volatile market from now till end of May as it was last week. So, I believe we should start seeing little changes from July on. If you have been holding bitcoin, just keep holding for now. Now, is not definitely time to sell. 

First one think remembere bro senior are junior not matter in price prediction, because in crypto no one predicts crypto currency prices accurately, because its depends demand and supply and some times big whale's also manipulate crypto prices, but in my opinion bitcoin prices touch 12000$ dollars in next 2 months.

Well, as this question is now older, because the question is about price of Bitcoin in June and July, so I would like to answer it according to today. My friend, we can see that the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot this year compared to previous years. It has reached about to 19000 dollars today. It also be expected that the price will cross $20000 at the end of the year.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Prediction really an interesting question. Prediction is always critical whether it is about the simplest one. Prediction about bitcoin. Ahh prices of bitcoin is very low now a days.  On June and July It may be complex one. We have to notice the last prices of bitcoin in June and July.  I think that was about 15k to 16k . But today's economy over a world wide is really damaged. So its price is not more then 14k. 

It is difficult to accurately predict the prices of Bitcoin or other currencies, but now the prices of Bitcoin are on a stunning rise, and we hope that the level will exceed 20,000 dollars in the next few days.

• +1 1

My friend, we know that we cannot accurately predict the price of bitcoin, especially that bitcoin in the coming period is about half, but I expect the price to exceed $ 10,000 and more in the next two months

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's not possible to predict it. The price of bitcoin keeps on fluctuating according to the market conditions. There is slightly fact that you can predict or maybe guess seeing the past trends of rise in price value.

• +1 1

It is very difficult to predict the price of a product whose price varies on a day to day basis. Even experts will find it difficult to answer this question. It also depends on the political and general economic situation in the major financial markets.