You must get banned!!!! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I m fully agreed with your all points on banned topic.. you given some good and healthy information to new members like me about rules and regulations of forum..i keep all that points in mind in feature.. and continue creates posting according to rules and regulations of forum.. I m hopefully not banned..

• +3 2

I think you are the best proof that how much informative posts you have it doesn't matter. By reading your post. I can say you did very good work in this forum. But you get banned. So, we should work here carefully and maintaining the rules. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, Sir 💚

you are absolutely right about these kind of works.

Yes, its not tough for us to make a or create a good content here.

Because if we kearn in a good way by using others thoughts then we will be able to understand more the others point of view. 
Then we will be able to create our content in a handsome manner.

which should be useful for others.

And we have to create a content which not only for earning plus that should be sound illustrative to understand more.

Which will give guidance to others.

• +1 1

Thanks my dear friend for sharing such a nice information every one does not know these rules I also does not know before you sharing the post. 

• +1 1

Thanks dear for your sharing always try to care and follow the rules . No doubt when we violet the rules then we get banned . Some time we take warning point on a little mistake and some time we get directly banned. 

• +1 1

Yes you must get banned.because everybody know what the rules in crypto talk.so follow the the rules and earn money.there are different type of rules in crypto talk for example,

Please do not  a copy past work.

if you have a multiple accounts and you are banned for this forum.

so please just make a one account and do work.

• +1 1

You shall be banned it your are working against the rule of crypto .if you stole the idea of other members you shall be banned if you did copy paste you shall be baned and if you did irrelevant comments and you repeat your sentence. Then you  be banned  .work honestly and keep calm.

Thank you very much for this information. We must move away from these mistakes and focus on useful work to protect our account from being banned.

Thanks mate for the guide. Based one what I had from the some of my friends from the forum is most of them get banned for no reason and thank God you have came up with guide on what mostly lead to banned. I finally say thank you for the guide.

If you do not follow the rules of this forum, your account will be banded. Also, if you copy someone else's post and use it, your ID may be banned

Edited by Ahammed2035

i like your information which you are providing us. its very helpful for everyone i must appreciate you for your kind information and for your guidence which you provide us. Definitely we will try our best to follow this rules.

Thanks friend for the reminder. We should follow the rules other wise we will get banned from this forum and it will result in a great loss for us.

I did not believe that a topic like this was necessary, since the rules are very clear as to what is allowed or not within the forum, in addition to specifying which attitude is favorable and which is not, however the answers show the great misinformation that abounds.

I also read 10 items. All true. After reading and understanding the forum rules, this topic should be read. In fact, it's easy to avoid things that would require a ban.

I think that this topic that you have done is good for people who sometimes do not read the rules because that is what happens there are people who say that the rules are not that important and the rules themselves matter and we must respect them and always follow to the letter in order to continue working with order.

Well a lot of people have been banned and that is because they are spamming the forum with useless contents. We need to mend our ways and make sure that we are posting useful contents so as not to get banned. Also we should avoid making double accounts.

Dear friend, this important information concerns all of us, whether we are old or even new members, and I am referring to the great importance of the information presented in your post and I hope that it continues

Yes dear friend you have discussed good topics .You are right we should get banned if we will not follow these instructions .So we will follow these of we couldn't not want to banned .

I think this is exactly what makes this forum informative and special. There's almost no spam posts or topics, every thing is real and interesting. But my only suggestion is if there are a warning system, because sometimes it may happen by mistake, even when you read the rules. I wish all the best for this forum.

What a nice topic  friend, as we all know banning is the penalty given to any body who failed to obey the forum rules in any possible way,so in order to avoid getting banned we have to be extra careful and stay away from the things that can likely cause banning to us

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as great information your all points are very valid and valuable these points are very helpful for all the members of this forum because we should to know about that what are the reasons of banning. And all your points are very valid these reasons of banning so we should be very careful and follow these rules.

• +3 1

We always mention that when we enter the forum, the first thing we have to do is visit the about forum section that has posts anchored by the administrators that provide us with the basic information to be able to perform our work correctly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friends you should only work following the rules of the forum making unique and good quality content that way we will avoid receiving warning points that could lead us to be banned, as long as you work following the rules we will not have any problem. 

• +1 1

Thank you for providing good information on safeguarding and following the rules. It is very important to follow the rules in the forum. If we do not follow the rules and make any mistake in negligence, our account will be banned and we will lose this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very good post . People have to be aware of these.  So , all members have to be careful of these and try to make useful posts. So , that you can't be banned.

Thanks.