You must get banned!!!! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

That's right, you must follow the rules, and respect the entire system, as well as the developers and users of the forum! If you break all this, you risk getting a warning and then a block, which is not exactly cool!

• +3 1

Yes, all of these reasons lead to the ban or to receive warning points, so we must be careful and do not make any of these mistakes.
I want to warn you that you may be banned if you give the same rating to all posts or give ratings randomly

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Thank you, all this information is really helpful. There is a topic that I still do not have very clear, when we make a new post we do not have to duplicate an already created topic. My question is how do we identify that a similar post already exists? This topic is quite complicated for me.

• +1 1

Wow seriously you post reasonable topic this you post remained me some rules that I don't know before and is so important we should abide by rules to avoid banding

It's fully cleared that if anyone want to be in this forum and want to earn from it and want to learn many many important things he must follow every rules of this forum.Otherwise we all know what can happen with him.So we need to be honest and dedicated to work here.

you're proper that breaking any such guidelines can lead you to the existing and you need to abide by using the regulations so one can keep away from that. most people folks do not think about this, which include the senior forum. underestimating this type of regulations has results.
this possibility you may not locate it like anywhere and that i suggest that you could study and percentage your thoughts in alternate for a sum of money

Hey mate, really important post because you share a very good topic about why our account can be banned if we not follow the rules. Dear you mention all the rules of the forum, so we must follow the rules when we create post or comment. Thanks a lot for your informative post.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The conditions for getting banned are narrated in so much posts but still some users ignore them. This lead to them getting kicked out of this forum permanently.

this is very helpful for me because i'm just a new member in this forum, thanks for sharing this kind of topic because by following this guide, it help us to avoid doing it by knowing the punishments given by the moderators, big appreciation for you buddy!

You must be careful not to repeat mistakes, to avoid them as much as you can because they give people an opportunity, but it is important not to repeat them and avoid them.

Yes my friend on this forum the numbers of begginers are increasing. And they didn't have enough skills to work at this forum. And they just are working for money. If anyone is not following the rules and laws and also any kind of scamming then you will be banned soon. So be careful about doing these things. 

Yah !!! Bro banning of a account is also a good thing in some sort . If the rules were not too strict and if there is no danger of banning . Then the people may violate the rules , they may do anything they want . In this way a good forum or content will be not available for new comers and other audience . And there may be also a chance of plagiarism and you may see same posts of many people. So rules are to protect us .

What can i say to you.No words to thank you enough.I wasn't informed of these rules.Thank you so much mate.I will make sure that i will not do anything against the rules.I am a newbie here.Today i got much information about how do we get banned.Thanks mate!

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friends in this forum we have to follow the rules and regulation for earning because if we will not follow the rules and regulations we will get banned by the forum i know the rules and i am following the rules and i am secure in this forum.

Some rules are below.

Copy paste.

Bad comments.

Refrell to others.

Using incorrect grammer.

And many others also we have to follow to save us from banned.

Very wel explained but i have a question in my mind if wrote one sentence of greeting like how are you and then our topic is useful and meaning full so in this case shall we will be banned or not pls explain it 

The truth is you must be very careful , you have a comprehensive post on what could go wrong and you are banned but the truth is we need to be very careful for there is one thing that can be tough for anyone so we need to be very careful to put up the right idea that are far much we want to be careful and what a good way top know the direction that you are taking than to read the instruction ,this post is very important for so many people and it can build you very much keep checking very important

Yes that's true we should be follow the nice job at the cryptotalk site . I think that we should be banned because we not follow the rules, regulations and information about the crypto talk site .than we will banned at this forum . If we we follow the rules and instructions about the crypto talk site we will not banned .

• +1 1

Meany reason for banned.some people's don't understand the importance of topics .

If you should low quality post.

If you do copy paste.

If you don't give answer with the related topic

Thank you for sharing this information with us my friend. These basic rules and regulations about banning an account is informative. I think it helps many beginners to avoid banning the account. 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

Thanks brother, i saw that your posts are quite impressive and informative. 

That prove how good you are, how seriously you are giving your time to the froum, give quality posts to the forum which are beneficial for everyone on the forum. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Being banned is really scary!
I want to know, is commenting only without posting posts can expose the individual to be banned?
I really prefer publishing posts only when someone has gathered enough information.
So that they are useful in their content!

God bless you for this , all the points you have mentioned are absolutely real and has logic inside , we should keep in mind the rules and regulations and should obey laws in the manner not to got banned .

Thank you my friend for these useful alerts, the old members should guide the newly entered members and help them understand the forum rules, so that they do not expose themselves to the ban.