The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

Dear referral links, not from them. If you do not have followers who follow you and see your posts when you see your posts, the referral links appear to them, and then you earn money if you do not have followers and want to see your posts and benefit from you. I do not advise you to put the referral links because you will most likely lose the followers who are anxious you have.

Facebook is considered the number one Social Network due to its size (more than 1200 million users worldwide) it is highly likely that it will find people who accept your referral links.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, I prefer that you publish this post on the referral site

I do not have information about paid ads, but I worked in the field of surveys and were banned, and now I work in this forum and I found it better for PX

My friend, as a beginner, I cannot answer a question like this. I will content myself with reading the members who are experts in this field and publish this topic to send a thank you card to raise awareness on topics I do not know I wish you a good day

• +3 1

There is a referrals section here in the forum. You can post your topic there. As for these sites, I did not try to work on them. I tried working with taps and airdrops only and found them a waste of time and not economically feasible, so I stopped working on them.

Inviting people or referrals may earn you more money, so you should keep looking for websites where you can create paid advertising to attract more people .

• +4 1

Going out directly and asking for referrals more than once so the customer knows you really want them. Your request should be a specific question that your customer feels they should respond to, not a temporary hold that they can ignore.

Lots of people waste customers' time so you need to earn their trust.

Certainly an excellent way to get referrals, especially since those sites have referrals where they are great for making big gains.
But you have to find a content advertising site to offer you what you need well, as some of these sites take money and do not present what you need from an advertisement well.

• +2 1

but you don’t take the money , because maybes the website is scammers, or referrals witch you take , is not active , and you don’t take a good profit , i prefer to share the referrals Facebook groupsI often publish my referral links on Twitter or Facebook, where I have about 30,000 thousand subscribers who earn very well and make a profit for mewith you but I think the use of paid advertisement can help as well and try coinpayu.com there you can advertise your referral link.

Thank you, my friend, for this helpful participation for everyone. I think there are many ways to gain more referrals, but in my personal opinion, I think that the referral process leads to loss of money.

Dear friend, you have to work with the different platforms in order to gain a reasonable profit that you can transfer to your bank account, but you have to work well and pay attention to the appropriate time

In my opinion, you should have a YouTube or Telegram channel that is geared to earning from tap sites and ads, so you can post referral links and earn from referrals.  You have to search for new sites and post referral links on them.

I haven't tried working on faucets before but I think it will be easy to attract more referrals if you post referral links on YouTube and Telegram channels to attract more people to sign up with your referral link.

Yes maybe this is a good way get some referrals , but i don’t like this way , because you can lose your money , you buy the referrals , but you don’t take the money , because maybes the website is scammers, or referrals witch you take , is not active , and you don’t take a good profit , i prefer to share the referrals Facebook groups.

I think you should to make you own online media identified with your movement. It's the most ideal approach to have intrigued references for each undertaking you take an interest. It is difficult, yet endeavors truly great

It is good that you have put a wisdom and trying to achieve it .. Try to postpone the references in the search of people's work about and work in some way to attract them and to learn about encrypted currencies .. If you do not find your answer here ... You can publish your question in the section.

Dear I think you cannot earn from referrals on this forum But you can earn referrals by shortening the links And this is better  Or through YouTube channels 

Yes this is good way but most of the people don't Open your link so I don't think so it's good specially for me .and no other sites can compare the crypto site because it has good qualities other than sites we can learn and earn at the same time . while on other sites we were just fooling ourselves .

My friend...
There are specialized sites such as visit-box that can help you post the referrals you want.
And the use of paid ads can also help and try from (coinpayu) website there you can advertise your referral link.
I think you should publish the topic in the referrals section, so you can benefit from them there.

• +1 1

There are currently many social media platforms where you can share your referral connection and receive referrals. I personally use Telegram and am very effective without having to spend any money.

I don't believe it's possible to make a referral easily. You should first build a telegram channel or a blog and grow your membership, then post your referral link in your channel or blog and members can join using your referral link, but as I previously said, you must be careful and wait at least one month.

Hello to all my dear friends my dear actually while referring we have to famous in social media because at the starting we don’t have followers first we have to make followers we have to make good post blah blah but actual in my point of you I think that by working there it’s required too much time for sharing we can take help from our friends who are having much more followers then only we can do better at least time so we have to search a way how to share and in my point of you I think that in this way we can do better and in this platform there is a referral section from where we can refer so we can do our refer there also....

Mohssine is a Moroccan woman.

8th of May, 2020
Yes, this may be a good way to get some referrals, but I don't like it because you risk losing money if you buy referrals but don't take the money, because the website could be a scam, or the referrals you buy aren't active, and you don't make a good profit. Instead, I prefer to share referrals on Facebook groups.

This methods are not all welcome for receiving referral we need more method to know which one can be more easier for us to follow and work with and gain this percentage from the existence of the new members.

Already there are many online websites who offer the option to promote your referral link but your need to pay for that, or if you want for free in telegram you can do some search about referral links group and then you can promote your referrals smoothly.