The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

Hi dear friend,

I think you're right. But my opinion is that if you want more referrals than you should post about forum on social media to attract the people. You should post on Facebook by giving some references through which people attract to this side.

Thank you!

My friend, I never advise you to enter these sites and I do not see that the profits are really there. I tried some of them and did not get anything from them. I wish you good luck.

• +2 1

On 5/8/2020 at 3:16 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

It is really simple to get users to click referral links, but the majority of them need you to register, update software, spend, or complete other activities in order for you to gain from the referral connection. And the main issue is establishing the proper connections with the appropriate individuals. For eg, I have a YouTube channel, but it's a comedy channel, so my audience isn't interested in cryptocurrencies, and I can't persuade them to invest in them.

Everyone has a desire or way to obtain referrals
For me, I do it through facebook because it is safe
There are websites that defraud people
So be careful.

Edited by Muhammed7

Dear Egypt, it is very important for you to enter the work in the field of faucets and earn very few parts of Bitcoin's work and its work Litecoin. It is really a pity in general that working in this field needs a great effort in exchange for a little earn and getting a referral is not important This is because I will direct you To do much more wonderful, which is a modern field of encryption in this wonderful forum, a work bomb here and learn everything related to cryptocurrencies. They are the etiquette of collecting some currencies and storing them and working in them in general in the field of trading or the field of investment and learning everything related to them Thank you

Dear mates I newly joined this form to earn free bit coin here. can somebody guide me how to work here and make money here. to meet up my daily expances.

Hello Dear Yeah, then this way is good to get some references but I love this way because you may lose your money suggested you to share this forum with your social media account because this is the best way you can invite people and thank you very much

Well my friend, the subject of receiving referrals needs skill in raising the issue and a method for gaining the person's satisfaction in order to rush to register via the referral link.  It is good to establish proof of withdrawal in order to gain the satisfaction of the largest number of people to register in the referral link.

Yes I think there is a place where people place their reference and other people's get those references and use them to make an ID when they make you will  get paid due to this new id.

hello mate hope so you fine and dear i do not know anything referels because i did not work on any referal websites but through reading your description i think its a good idea if we want to earn a  lot of profit and hope so senior members of this forum will share their experience with us and share useful websites .thank you

• +5 1

I see that these types of pages that use the referral method to earn more money seem good to me since they use the evolution system leading each referral to generate cryptocurrency for Through the code of your references you would be rewarded and your guests will also be rewarded thus fulfilling the shekel that is returned at the beginning 

Working on forums that need referral links, we must post certain links on Internet sites with enough clarification so that others can profit from them and then we can profit from themselves.

• +1 1

I think this would be good for you for some refferals but i do not like this method because in this way you can loss your money by adopting this way . this can be created risks for you .

Yes, my friend, this is a good way to get profits, but you should beware of scamming you because most of these sites give you these referrals and I recommend sharing referrals on Facebook
Good luck to you, my friend

I will browse the website that you published, of course, I think that publishing our referrals will help us earn money and will also help the forum grow larger. We can also publish our case on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and others, especially on pages that have a large number of followers.

• +1 1

Greetings my friend, I do not believe in these referral links because they are often lost. You may win once, but that will incur multiple losses. Because they are sites that support this type of referral they may just be a scam.

True, this could be a good way to get some referrals, and it could be a fraudulent process. Unfortunately, there are currently many social networks where you can share your referral link, so we have to be careful.

I think sharing our referral links to any social sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are the best way to get more referral on our links. It is the best way to convey someone bringing to our referral link and get more referrals.

Dear friend.  I think you should have published your topic. In the rfferel link section. Because of it do discus  anything about referel links 

Yes, this could be a good way to get some referrals, but I don't like it because you risk losing your money if you buy referrals but don't take the money, and the website may be a scam, or the referrals you buy aren't active, and you don't make a good profit. Instead, I prefer to share referrals on Facebook groups.

For receiving referrals,you have to acknowledge others of your earning.They will be attracted to it.Moreover you can share your referral link on facebook or twitter.

Welcome, my dear friend. I thank you for this participation, but I want to ask if it is a safe method or if it may be vulnerable to fraud, as these operations are more numerous than before.

Yes mate your way is really good to get more referrals. There are also many other methods to get more referrals by inviting our friends, cousins etc. Also there are so many sites available to get referrals but the best is inviting the people you know.

Yes, my friend, it is a stressful and tiring work in the faucets, and in order for it to become easier, we must get many referrals, publish referral links, invite friends, and it is wonderful and good that you can refer the whole family and friends because they will believe you in what you say. 

Dear friend , in my opinion you should not trust websites that provide referrals that may be unsafe and lose your money .. I think you should promote through social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter .. Good luck .