The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

I find it out that working on an advertising on PTC websites is very easy and you can get a lot of views and also some referrals at this websites

Dear friend, it is a good idea, but some warn that it is not safe enough, as you may expose your money to a loss in this way, as well as web sites full of fraudsters so you have to try another idea such as investment or currency trading

I did not try YouTube ads, but if you have an account on Facebook, enter a group that contains a lot of people and post your referral link there. The same thing if you have Twitter .. Instagram etc. .. This helps a lot in entering a lot of people to a link and also you can pay for pages with A large amount of followers on social media a small amount for your help and for posting your link on their pages.

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course, we can spread our case links and help the forum develop and at the same time we have benefited as well. I do not think that this is contrary to the conditions of the forum. But you shouldn't have posted this here in the junior section. You should post it in the case section. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

The best method to get referrals according to my point of view, is to create a web page and bring traffic to it through paid advertising to influencers or celebrities, also another option would be with Facebook ads, digital marketing etc.!

On 5/8/2020 at 2:16 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Dear mate i think we can convince other peoples to join the forum. In this way we can get more reffrals. How many persons will join the forum , so many reffrals we will receive. It is best way i think. And we have to make groups where we can invite peoples.

You can find much referrals on youtube channels or you cam get referrals from your friends or contacts on telegram and ask them whatever you want.

Yes, my friend, it might be a beautiful and wonderful way to buy referrals .. But I never rely on it because I may lose all my money and profit in it and I do not know much about it yet, so I will not take the risk now.

Dear friend, I think you should have published your topic in the Referral Links section because it to discuss anything about referral links, As for increasing referrals, you can through YouTube bring in a lot of referrals or through the implementation of paid tasks.

Hello my friend, I have tried these sites in the past, and in fact I do not recommend them because I consider them a waste of time and I always advise our new colleagues in particular to focus on the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum here and to be patient until I gain the necessary knowledge and experience to start trading and investing, in my opinion. This is the best way to win and dive into the world of cryptocurrencies, I wish everyone success.

My friend, you can post your referral link on Telegram group or Facebook, especially if it is good.You also need to gain the trust of many and spread the word in your environment and in your community from friends, relatives and others.

My dear friend Omar, status links is a very good thing here simply by just that you send your referral link to the person and join any person who joins your referral link and you will get it in return for a steady gain from any transaction he does and this thing is highly activated in banks On the website and on sites to watch ads in general, and mainly faucets, thank you very much

recently I joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic sorry from my side because I am still learning things and also I'm learning things about cryptocurrencies so hope soon be able to answer your topic

I think you should have published your topic in the Referral Links section because it to discuss anything about referral links, As for increasing referrals, you can through YouTube bring in a lot of referrals or through the implementation of paid tasks.

I think For development in general, then any exchange will do. I think that a newbie should stay on the exchange with which he started, which means that it is best then to choose an exchange for a long time, and that would be good for Binance.

My dear friend, you can certainly work on faucets sites in general, and if you can get a profit, but I generally did not enter these two fields. Work in them is very difficult, not a simple gain, and the beneficiary is anything that is not information, I do not know, nor anything related to cryptocurrencies. We only do the work.  And we get very little earnings, but my dear ones, those who get the other cases are the people who smoke, many of the money, they themselves who work hard on the faucets sites. Thank you very much.

Interesting.. So having referrals gives you profits!! 

I never new this works on this forum... It's my third day on this forum and each day I'm learning something new because of you useful topics❤️.

Thank you for sharing such valuable informations. 

I think you should post the topic in the referrals section. As for your question, I am not working on that, but there are specialized sites, such as https://visit-box.net/, that can help you in publishing the referrals you want.

In fact, my dear friend, I do not have enough experience to give me advice to you on the subject of referrals, but about what I think are there sites that you search and find what will benefit you regarding this subject. 

I think this platform is a great chance for us to put our referral link so many people will join the site because of the referral link. This will be beneficial for us. Also share the link on your other social media accounts

the best way of getting more referrals is to post on different social media accounts so that more audience will view your post and will clink on the referral links that your have posted on such sites

Yes, it is necessary to obtain referrals, but I do not find this method is good. I think that posting it on Facebook or Twitter will be easier and more comfortable for you, and good luck.

• +2 1

Dear friend, I think you should have published your topic in the Referral Links section because it to discuss anything about referral links, As for increasing referrals, you can through YouTube bring in a lot of referrals or through the implementation of paid tasks.

You can promote your referral link in your family and friends connection.but please remember here in the forum such activities are prohibited.and best method to get more referrals is just contact to the telegram users and ask them to browse your link. Jazak Allah ♥️

Yes, this could be a good way to get some referrals, but I don't like it because you risk losing money if you buy referrals but don't take the money, or the website may be a scam, or the referrals you buy aren't active, and you don't make a good profit. Instead, I prefer to share referrals on Facebook groups.