The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

I see this method of getting slow and costly referrals. There are more effective methods, such as posting on various social media sites

My dear friend I think nothing of thing which make you high and  rich until your luck cannot protect you everything depend on your efforts and experience  you make many of followers if people like you and your work. 

I prefer sharing referral links on the Facebook and Twitter platforms instead of this way. Because you may pay and lose money due to an illegal referral link. You can also bring a lot of referrals through YouTube videos and watch ads. Good luck

• +1 1

In fact, I have not tried any of these methods .. but I want to know and try the most useful and feasible methods .. Therefore, please whoever has experience tell us about it.

Hello my friend, in my personal opinion, you are making your time by working through faucets, I advise you to focus on working here and I am sure you will make more profits

• +3 1

Its good to make referral but we are not getting any benefit of referring in this foram, but we should refer this platform to other because by this foram others to can work hard and should meet their expenses.

My friend the best and easiest way is to invite your friends who need at least some money to buy something and they don't know where to get it, or invite those who will make you more money than you give them but unfortunately this forum don't pay for inviting others to join. 

On 5/8/2020 at 2:16 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

To get more refferals fast you need to do networking. The more stronger your networking the more refferals you will get. I prefer YouTube channel for this purpose as it will hold your refferals as compared to ptc sites where you will get refferals for very short time and they will be inactive. I haven't tried YouTube advertising yet because I never tried for making whole bunch of refferals as it is difficult to me. But I know how one can make good number of refferals using advertising, networking, using YouTube channel. 

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. We should learn about it that how we can increase our referrals in any of the work. Because, by working with referrals , we can earn a lot of money. Thank you dear.

You can refarel through yobit exchange. It is the most reliable source. As a beginner it is the most suitable for them because everything is very wasy here.Binance or Eksmo are places for refarel but not mucj suitable for beginners.

I don't have much knowledge on trying to get more referrals but I am going to take my time go for more researchs in order to know more about it 

I think that Ace is all honest, there are some false assignments and I do not make any profit from them, I do not make the referrals explicitly because I do not trust them and I do not know the fraudulent or the honest, But there is a section for referrals in the forum. Participate there and may benefit.

• +1 1

Dear if you want to get more refferel then you shoukd have visit to refferel section. In that section you can be abke to get more refferel. But the main thing is your posts or topics. If your posts or topics are useful then may be there us chance of getting more refferel. 

I have never tried this topic But I think you have to work with reliable sites to get effective referrals and earn you profit, and at the same time you do not pay any money to get referrals.Facebook suggested you to post referrals 

Welcome my dear friend, and thank you for your wonderful post. I think this is the best way to get referrals, but if you want many referrals, it is through paid tasks. Also, you should pay attention to pirates and fraudsters.

Yes my dear friend, it is also a best way to get more referral to our accounts through posting them on PTC ads. I haven't tried this yet but I have heard that advertising on PTC site is the best way of getting attention for you business. Moreover sharing your referral links on different social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube is also a good way to get referrals.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my friend
Frankly, I haven't tried these paid ads or any of them
But you can try inviting your friends or through any group on the telegram
Good luck to you

It's all about pacing when it comes to getting referrals. If you advertise your referral ink when a site is still fresh, odds are that most of the users who see your connection will not be already signed up to your site, so they will sign up and you will get further referrals. However, if you want to do that with old pages today, the odds are slim since they are likely already on the web, and therefore your referral would have no impact. Invest in advertising your connection on faucet pages as well.

This is actually my first post in this forum and if really you would want to increase your referral, then you need to start with your friends and family, then you can go ahead to shared it in your social medias, this will bring you more people into the campaign you are working on.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT

The witchcraft you take is not active and you don’t gain very well, I like to share referrals to Facebook groups.

I have no idea on how to get referrals in short period of time I could have shared with you but I think the use of paid advertisement can help as well and try coinpayu.com there you can advertise your referral link..

Dear friend, as for me, I neither agree nor like this method.  But I think it's a good way.  But with my experience working here, I am happy to work and I am earning more than I want in terms of profits and knowledge.  I do not have enough knowledge about this subject so I cannot help you with this matter, my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend @Nisa123 @Guiavisane @Afaidantis I suggest you work in the Keepto Forum which offers little and you won't be able to withdraw in many places because I used a lot of calls a few years ago and I couldn't withdraw it my friend changing your working methods it's better for you to learn to trade and invest in better platforms because sharing links referrals will ruin you your time. Thank you 

In fact, I do not know much about what you say and I cannot answer your question .. My referral to this forum is the only thing that I know from referrals .. In addition to referring my friends here .. I think it is good for us to learn and do something that brings us profit so that you feel that you are You did a good job by earning money .. If you want quick money or easy money, there is a lot but I do not know anything about it .. I can advise you to trade and invest it is safer and more honest .. I wish you and everyone luck and success.

Crypto is my first experience before joining this platform I was not familiar to the digital currency I was not know about any other sites. For me it is the best site