The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

There is more than one way to drive referrals:

1- You can create sponsored ads on Telegram, Facebook and Twitter
This helps publicize your referral link and thus get you referrals.

2- Another way is to have many subscribers on Facebook, Telegram, Twitter or YouTube, and through it you can create free ads for yourself.

3- Find out about forums and groups that have a large number of interest in cryptography and digital currencies, and add them to your referral link.

I think that the idea of promoting a referral link is not difficult but it needs effort and patience .. because as a result of that, you will earn a lot of money from these referrals.

I think the best thing you can do is build an audience little by little that follows you, that is aware of what you publish so it will be easier to have more referrals, maybe some channel on YouTube will help a lot

• +1 1

My main suggestion is to tell friends or family to come in and put your referral code, another that is very essential is to join telegram groups and invite many users.

There are many sites where you can get references, on platforms like facebook, telegram, vk, there are even groups formed where references are exchanged.

I can pass my links so that you can earn money with bot, with faucets and other ways, we can help each other and make recommendations with the experiences we have had. Some faucets pay more than others, I can pass you the best ones.

• +1 2

To have many referrals, the first thing to do is present a credible project that builds trust because otherwise no one likes to be cheated, much less work for nothing. Second, when you are already within the project, many of them generate your referral link so that you can offer it and thus have your direct referrals and other times they have plans where you can rent them.

Si supiera cuál es la estrategia, sería más fácil hacer de todo y tener más referencias en este negocio de publicar anuncios, esta web es buena para hacer todo esto amigos, así que denlo todo y sigan en pie.

• +1 1

Well, referrals are obtained by working with social networks, for many they are effective, personally I do not work with referrals, for some it is difficult for others not, for those who handle social networks well and have mastery in making video, because YouTube It is the indicated thing and thus you will have a good portfolio of referrals and at the same time earnings.

The best tips to get more referrals are: Refer Friends Use your social networks. Add a link in the description of the social media profiles. Facebook pages. Google Plus Communities. Become a member of communities and groups. Twitter account. Make videos on Youtube. Use Linkedin. Among others .

• +1 1

I think the best way to get referral  it's give people  A MONEY if you have a channel that will be more easily or you can buy group and share your referrals link in it

The best way to get referrals is to participate in forums and post on social sites such as telègram, fasbook, and Twitter, and you will bring in many entries.

• +1 1

to get more referrals you can create a simple landing page and advertise it on forums, or on facebook, and on that landing page you will descripte the program and leave your referal link

Clicking on the referral link is easy but most of them need registration, installing, investing or other things to benefit the referral link. And the main problem is how to find the right link with the right people. For example, I have a YouTube channel but it's a comedy channel, so my listeners don't crypto-and, for example, I can't invest in their cryptocurrency. 

Clicking on the referral link is easy but most of them need registration, installing, investing or other things to benefit the referral link. And the main problem is how to find the right link with the right people. For example, I have a YouTube channel but it's a comedy channel, so my listeners don't crypto-and, for example, I can't invest in their cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

The best method to earn referrals is to do paid advertising. It will cost you money and if not many people click on your ads then you will face losses. It is a risky task.although if people do click on your ads then you could gain enough profits to cover your losses. You can also leave you referral links on social media sites like Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Intagram etc and of course this is free but not many people will see it and therefore you may not get many referrals. Another way to get referrals is to leave your referral links on forums like Cryptotalk etc. There is even a referrals page on Cryptotalk for referral links.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

It's amazing to see how many ways of getting refferrals are out there! So thank you for all your answers. I always wondered how they did to get referrals, I don't know a lot of people who are involved in this type on thing... But well, I will take some of your advices o_o

• +1 2

Well getting referrals is really something one ought to think of because there is a lot of people out there who are trying their best to make sure that they earn through referrals but the truth is ,they still cannot get the right price to it, I have never tried the work of referrals its very hard for me to do it

• +3 1

It requires working really hard to reffer so the most important thing is to really put together everything in the perfect choice , we need to really put together everything in the right direction when you put together a refferal position is really difficult we need to understand what is more important is to really do the right thing and work put together the right referrals that do work perfect ref feral is tough

• +2 1
  • +3 1

you can have more referrals through YouTube ads and pop up ads on any other websites which are related to cryptocurrencies by this you can increase your referrals and you can earn more money

• +1 1

If you want to get more referrals then you must let people know about it.  The best way is to open a youtube channel and create videos on that youtube channel and publish them so you can get more referrals.

• +1 1

As for me, I do not like using the faucet sites because I cannot make good profits from them, as they are full of ads for SCAM sites.
If you have a lot of referrals you may be able to make good profits from these sites

• +4 1

Personally, I make daily publications in the groups of my social networks, I advertise the pages I work and send emails with my referral link to my already acquaintances with the new links, and soon I will begin to create informative videos regarding the pages and facilitating my referral link

Yes maybe this is a good way get some referrals , but i don’t like this way , because you can lose your money , you buy the referrals , but you don’t take the money , because maybes the website is scammers, or referrals witch you take , is not active , and you don’t take a good profit , i prefer to share the referrals Facebook groups.

May be the method you are say to get referrals is good but i do not think you should blindly trust on it. As there are many sites which are actually scams. Ao you must be careful with these sites.

Yes maybe this is a good way get some referrals , but i don’t like this way , because you can lose your money , you buy the referrals , but you don’t take the money , because maybes the website is scammers, or referrals witch you take , is not active , and you don’t take a good profit , i prefer to share the referrals Facebook groups.