The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

If you think that you are make money from referrals to these websites you will not and you will make the people followed your referral very angry too as they will not get payment, but will blame you for the time you are wasted for them. So you stop doing that and make money as the rest of us with trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not ever referred others to websites or tried doing any of these jobs. I see some people in social media they think they can make money from this but unless someone has a million followers then he can't make anything. But maybe some referrals give more back so they are worth something, from what I have read you need thousands of people follow and signup to use something you referred so you can make money.

Hello buddy I give you a warm welcome I was not that much aware about the site which you are saying I had only been a member in cryptotalk and I loved the experience over here.

Edited by Sanjana321

Advertasing everywhere will be rewarded. Yous have to spend much time and money to upgrade your youtube chanel or social networks accaount. But we can receive referrals at SEO-platforms (myfreeshares, donkeymail, profitcentr) there are cheap and effective ads. If you have more money better to order adv at google, yahoo, yandex etc. Or you can ask blogers to help.

Edited by crockez
  • +1 1

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

Believe me, the advertisement is useless as long as it is not directed to a conscious group in this field because they will not complete the rest of the steps after clicking on the link

If you want to attract more referrals, you can try Telegram groups, there are groups that have a large number of members, and you can publish your referral link in these groups for free.  For Referral Link. I don't know a site that clicked on ads clearly because I don't work with them.

I am newbie in this forum so i don't know much about increasing more referrals but from my side we can share this through social media and can increase the number of referrals and tou don't have to put your money into this.

I tried to watch a youtube video by a popular youtuber that explained how to be a popular youtuber. It was very hard work and many hours required. You have to learn a lot about video editing and how to use the google studio, it was confusing, time consuming and I didn't understood anything. The youtubers that made it are having a lot more to earn from google ads but some are talking about referrals being a good extra income.

You can share your referral links on referral section or you can post it on your social media accounts, also you can make a YouTube channel and create a video about the website you are promoting and put your referral link in the description.

Edited by Abdalrazig
  • +1 2

"We grow by lifting others"

I think you should create you own social media related to your activity. It's the best way to have interested referrals for every project you participate. It's not easy, but efforts really worth it 

I believe you need to publish the subject within the recommendations area. For your own query, I'm no longer working upon which, however you will find specific websites, for example https: //visit-box. net/, that will help a person within posting the actual recommendations you would like.

On 08.05.2020 at 00:16, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

The best way is to create your own telegram channel and post there articles with your refferal links. It will be free for you

To make more Refferal you need to have a team who are work with u ! If you are a youtuber then you can Refferal so many people ! First you have to prove that they also be benefited for working with you ! In this way you can get Refferal

For me personally, what works best for me to get referrals is to publish in Facebook groups since you do not need to be very popular to get referrals. On YouTube it could also be useful if you have a channel with many subscribers, but I don't think there are better ways to get referrals from the rest.

First, you must have a channel on YouTube and there are a number of subscribers, and Tania through social communication such as Facebook, Tetter and others, and there is a good number of friends through which you can increase the number of referrals

Yes, your earnings will increase money by increasing referrals on the faucets sites, and you can post your referral link on the ad click sites, but I do not know a good site in fact because I do not work on it. You can also benefit from creating a YouTube channel specialized in profit from these sites and publish your referral link and attract more  Referrals are free.

If you are looking for a free and functional method, the facebook and telegram groups are definitely an excellent tool to get a lot of referrals since these groups are usually made up of thousands of members ... On the other hand, if you are willing to invest , you can create campaigns of the pages in which you want to get referrals, currently there are a lot of platforms that allow you to do this at an affordable price.

• +1 1

6 years ago when PTC sites were very popular, many people created personalized pages and bought advertising on auto-surf sites and ptc sites, there were rotation sites and also forums about PTC were very popular and had a lot of traffic. today everything has become difficult

Actually best way to get refferals is to pay people, i think all people wanna get 0.1$ for not difficult tasks, such as join to airdrop, sign up on web-site, subscribe on channel etc.

On 5/8/2020 at 1:30 AM, marchal87 said:

I think you should post the topic in the referrals section. As for your question, I am not working on that, but there are specialized sites, such as https://visit-box.net/, that can help you in publishing the referrals you want.

i did not knew about VisitBox. Are views from this project reliable? I mean are they from real users or from fake bot accounts?

Did anyone have experience with this platform?

The best method to get referrals according to my point of view, is to create a web page and bring traffic to it through paid advertising to influencers or celebrities, also another option would be with Facebook ads, digital marketing etc.

On 9/27/2020 at 5:50 PM, nykas said:

I think you should create you own social media related to your activity. It's the best way to have interested referrals for every project you participate. It's not easy, but efforts really worth it 

I'm building Telegram group and want to try some ads with them. I created web site and I'm writing content for this project. 

Building up slowly around 300 subscribers for now.