What is frozen token? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

What is frozen token?

Frozen tokens means that the tokens are freeze and you won't be able to sell them for a period of time. It is done in order to maintain token price and considering the interest of the investors.

• +4 1

Thanks for this topic my friend but I have no idea that what is the frozen topic and what it's value on this forum. As far as I know it's a fixed price coin in the market which will be comes in the market some times by the officials. Can anyone tells me about this coin throughly. 

Frozen Token are Token that the user kept in a verified wallet for a give period of time. They give access to participate in the life CoinCasso and allow users to received partial profit....

• +1 1

Maybe your tokens have been reserved in orders and your friend is terming that as frozen token. There can also be probability of those tokens being very old that they have been locked by administration

• +4 1

I failed to realize a coin can be frozen and it seems very abnormal to me.I thanks for giving us this information because it made us wiser approximately what is occurring within the blockchains and the tokens. Possibly this token turned into from an airdrop but anything it changed into it's far some thing to do not forget that could occur in lots of coins..thank you for give us helpful topics 

• +4 1

On 5/5/2020 at 4:50 AM, Moaz said:

Hello my friends...
I have many tokens in my portfolio MyEtherWallet, but I cannot withdraw this tokens to any platform in order to sell them knowing that they are listed on some platforms .
I asked a friend who told me that this token is frozen !! But I didn't understand exactly what it meant .
Hope you help me understand the frozen token .

I think the contract of that token your talking about is locked, it means you can't convert it until the owner unlocked it. You just need to wait and collect tokens so that if the owner unlocked it, you'll gain huge amount of money.

• +4 1

I think that what you mean by freezer is that there is no market for it, meaning that it is fixed and does not trade, and this is all I know. I hope that my opinion has helped you

In my opinion you are trying to deposit  of this frozen symbol is one of the reasons you can sell them when it available in the market  Frozen tokens cannot be transferred anywhere because it not joining airdrop token called kick token so am not really sure

On 5/5/2020 at 2:35 AM, Moaz said:

Hello my friends...
I have many tokens in my portfolio MyEtherWallet, but I cannot withdraw this tokens to any platform in order to sell them knowing that they are listed on some platforms .
I asked a friend who told me that this token is frozen !! But I didn't understand exactly what it meant .
Hope you help me understand the frozen token .

@Moaz Well! to my knowledge Frozen tokens are locked tokens that are created for some purpose, but later became dormant(inactive) due to change in smart contracts. Actually, a smart contract is a computer algorithm designed to generate, control and provide information. It is a kind of ledger where all transactions and balances of user tokens are displayed. If the tokens are freezed, then there's no any access to contracts, and even the transactions cannot be done.

• +3 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I want to ask that I don't know much about the frozan token it's so easy to do work in this

Frozen token are those, that are freezed, and can't share with other, and can't send to anyone, it's not available in market when frozen, but when it's available in market yiu can sale and can trade with it

But now be patient and relax

I have never heard of this token before but if there is anyone who have used it should please tell is weather it is legit or not.

Dear friend, I have no idea about this nature of yours I also heard this for the first time but I hope I can understand these things from those who are here.and i am happy to seeing the all comments and gain knowledge

These tokens are locked and can't be move. There may be different reasons behind this and as these tokens are locked within the smart contact it's not possible to unlock them on own. If there is any way to contact the project of which you are holding the token and you can know what's exactly happened.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Some currencies are frozen by the owner of the currency in order to preserve their value and cannot be used until permitted by the currency holder

Well, usually tokens are frozen in the event that you participate in some kind of airdrop. Sometimes a certain amount is frozen by the developers themselves, so that the price of a coin on the market is higher

• +5 1

I know that the new symbols that are acquired from the air drops sometimes give you the symbol, but freeze it for a certain date. Here you have to wait for this date, and then if trading opens in it, you can sell it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello buddies i am Also newbie can any of you tell me what is the frozen token and any advantage of frozen token and also tell me disadvantage of his. I hope you will understand my confusion

I Don't hear anything about frozen token. But the coin which have not been listed yet, you cannot move them or withdraw them or cannot trade and invest with them. I think it isnot called frozen token.      I think it is called delisted token    

As a newbie to crypto currency world. I haven’t enough knowledge about what is frozen token or like this. You should research about those token on which   you have faced problem. Hope soon you will find this friend  

It isn’t called frozen token it is called  delisted token . Keep patience for listing the tokens. Without listing you cannot do any work with those token. So, i suggest you yo hold it for listing the tokens

I think we should review more or background that is happening with that token project, and also check in etherscan all its movements, and see what your wallet has settled in ethereum to remove it because if they are ready to exchange it is very rare that you can not move them.

These are the tokens which exist in your hands rather than reaching market. It's upto to the person to sell or buy the tokens. I really hope that this helped. Thank you for your question. Make sure that you know these tokens cannot be transferred everywhere.

In fact, I have never heard about this before
I found multiple explainations in the comments but it didn't help me understand
I hope you will publish a post explaining what this means when you get an answer!

I expect that the symbols that you have are not enough to withdraw I have encountered this problem sometimes I do not know exactly what they want, but you must have enough symbols to be able to withdraw