Remember Main aims of this forum - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Remember Main aims of this forum

Of course, we must all follow their rules as they dictate it, since that is an obligation for everyone, if we want to continue publishing on their page.

Yes mate, these points are right. The main aim of this forum is to make this platform the best source of reliable information about cryptocurrency and cryptoworld. This forum encourages good members by giving them payment for their posts and removes unwanted posts. This is platform which helps to spread knowledge about cryptos to its users.  So we are responsible for making this forum better by contributing the best from our part. All the points you've mentioned is very important in this forum. 

On 5/4/2020 at 5:04 PM, Babubu609 said:

I just want to share some knowledge about the main aims of this forum with the little understanding I am having about the forum:

1. This forum need legits users that deserves to be paid when they deserve to be paid. This users are those members that are ready to contribute to the forum to help in creating good posts and good topics.

2. This forums aims is  to have  users that are fully disciplined in time of following rules as stated.

3. The forum are happy to pay each user when he worths it and this is by doing the right thing at the right time to improve the forum.

4. The forum aims is to make this forum popular in the world of cryptocurrency as other forums. They don't create this forum to make competition with other cryptocurrency forum but they want to be like them.

5. This forum are not the best but they are trying ti be among the best, although they lack nothing.

6. They aim to spread the knowledge of cryptocurrency to the world to know how much benefits cryptocurrency jobs are in this days.

The moderators will be happy to welcome everyone in this forum if you have this qaulified needed you are qualified. Pls don't waste your time while you are not qualified because a serious action maybe taken and don't play with the opportunity you have right now. You can reffered friends that are also ready to help and contributes to the forum. 

finally please always follow the rules giving to get yourself save from restricted from posting and banning. You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum 

Thank you so very much for this post! It is very useful for a beginner like me. I will make sure to abide by the rules and regulations of this respected forum

• +1 1

The real purpose of the cryptocurrency forum is to discuss cryptocurrency, but cryptotalk has a paid posting feature that makes many users forget their real purpose. A forum and they prefer to discuss about payouts rather than discuss cryptocurrency with other members

• +1 1

To those who are new here in the forum, I just hope that you all are here not just for the pay per post campaign of the forum. I really hope that you're here because you want to learn more about cryptocurrency and maybe you wanted to share your knowledge here in the forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I well agree with your perspective. This forum is giving everyone a lot of fascinating idea about how the crypto world works. This page pays us better than than any cryptocurrency making sites. This site is legitimate and reliable enough for people who are new to this platform too. For everyone it's a great experience to make money by sharing information with eachother.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/1/2020 at 10:19 PM, Abuyaman said:

I consider me and you the lucky ones been and my home is that more people gets to know crypto so that we get more support in the crypto world, i mean the more the people the more crypto is unstoppable.

Thats true ,any body that finds his place in this forum should be extra lucky to be honest, am happy to be  here, I have gained a lot in the short time I have been here. 

Yes the main of this forum is very viable in this generation, this is the place where people can post questions, ideas or thoughts. It's a way of starting a conversation, about something important to you, that you hope other people will engage with and respond to. Other people can then come along and reply to your post, or just read it, That post can be accessed by other users at any time. Posts can contain questions, opinions, images, videos, links, and more. Users can respond to the post, which creates a dialogue other users can participate in, also called a thread

• +5 1

On 10/21/2020 at 7:34 AM, VijithaVarghese said:

I well agree with your perspective. This forum is giving everyone a lot of fascinating idea about how the crypto world works. This page pays us better than than any cryptocurrency making sites. This site is legitimate and reliable enough for people who are new to this platform too. For everyone it's a great experience to make money by sharing information with eachother.

Yes of course @VijithaVarghese this best forum Cryptotalk giving and guiding everyone here to success in cryptocurrency. But is logic because his name says about that "Crypto Talk" (talk about crypto). About the legitimate of this forum it is not in doubt, we are here every day and we receive our payment every day, so there is not a best proof like this!

• +5 1

I'm relatively new here in Cryptotalk. In my opinion every new user should be familiar with these aims, at least at some extent. This can help ensure that users provide good quality content when participating in the forum. It is also our responsibility to achieve this aims by promoting the creation of good quality contents. So, let's keep rewarding the effort of users that try their best to share valuable information. 

Edited by Jromz
typo

You're right my friend and we must do a favor to help and moderators and admins to keep the community well and safe inorder to have a better forum on the future as we should prevent people who arent following the rules inside the forum as much as possible.

• +5 1

I appreciate this great topic, thank you first.
The forum, of course, is looking for active members, which is why they ran push campaigns for posts. If they weren't interested, there would be no such thing.

i think by reading this many users would have a basic understanding to what kind of users they should be by being here in this forum, I myself have got some points which I'm going to keep in mind been around this great forum.

i think by reading this many users would have a basic understanding to what kind of users they should be by being here in this forum, I myself have got some points which I'm going to keep in mind been around this great forum.

The main aim of the forum is to make sure that there is really  a good thing is to make sure that we are able to understand where we are going that is really important really important put together the right figures and be sure to keep on going that is really important we need to work as hard because the right effort to it is to keep on going. keep the posts clean that is really important

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum is linked to the cryptocurrency and its main purpose is to publish posts at the forum and earning money. This forum also help us financially so we have to respect the forum. We have to help the forum by doing Quality posts. This is for the betterment of forum and also for the betterment of ourselves.

• +1 1

Yes you are right and this forum pays only to those who makes good and usefull posts and comments by this we can also increase our reputation and by this we can get good response from others members of the forum

• +1 1

On 11/13/2020 at 8:42 PM, Irungu said:

The main aim of the forum is to make sure that there is really  a good thing is to make sure that we are able to understand where we are going that is really important really important put together the right figures and be sure to keep on going that is really important we need to work as hard because the right effort to it is to keep on going. keep the posts clean that is really important

Your post is not good mate, i cannot understand what you're saying in your post, try to make a constructive post here because you got a lot of reputations and also completing the 2500 post, i hope that you will be a good poster in this coming days if not, i will report you to moderators.

• -1 1

I liked the forum from the start. It offers a new idea for the development of the digital society and it provides an area for learning and at the same time it pays for publishing on the condition that you do not violate the law

• +1 1

crypto talk as om how it was created, the site was well design as on how the community of cryptocurrencies is growing sites like crypto talk have a usage on how it can gather users on having to share their various know how on the forum, as that is a huge step as on a big aim of cryptotalk

• +5 1

Of course, it is not possible to join the CryptoTalk family because after reading these conditions that should not be overlooked, and if you, my friend, are here only for money, I do not advise you to continue. We are here working for the development of the digital community, not for money

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, because you rewrote this advice in the beginners section, because there are many people who are still ignorant or disdain about these terms. I hope everyone does not violate it. Please, we want to develop and spread the forum

• +5 1

I think then main aim of this forum is to spread the knowledge by helping of posts , comments or new content which is also not in the Google Search Engine , In some Few years it may be a best search engine to get the answers of Your Questions as this Forum is developing self as well as much people joining .

From this Forum People is also Learning or Gaining or Earning so it's a best platform for Youth to earn in just 20 to 30 posts per a day.

• +1 1

Bro I have seen the best platform about cryptocurrency is the crypto talk. you got a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency and online marketing on this platform and the other purpose is that they want to support the other person and in exchange they want content and fame in the world. This forum is among the top forums about cryptocurrency in the world.

Of course,the main objective of this forum it provides is with the greatest opportunity to make money and gain knowledge about cryptocurrency.It also teachs all users that are fully deciplined in time of following rules as stated.

• +1 1