Easy way to locate the topics you created - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way to locate the topics you created

Thank you for this useful information, in fact I did not know how to find my topic before, but now I know how to find my topic, and I think that there are many beginners suffering the same thing as me

A good method. I follow it many times. I want to amend my comment on what I wrote but I did not find, so I follow this method that makes it easier for me effort and time. Thank you, as many members are ignorant of it.

• +4 1

I will do this as a beginner. I think I am learning from everyone here. Thanks for these useful posts, as they give information for everyone to benefit from.

• +1 1

Hello dear, thank you for providing advice, and the method is always looking to gain experience from the elderly. Thank you. I wish you success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing such an informative post with all of us on this platform 

Your post is really informative and this will helps all members on this platform especially newcomers on this platform 

i also don't know about that feature but now from your post i am able to know this thing 

Yes, my friend, I noticed this thing is really cool, as members can find their posts and posts in an easier way, and they can also find friends' posts in the same way, thus saving the time they spend searching.

• +5 1

This is really important information, as I had difficulty finding the topics and posts that I had previously published, and therefore my inability to respond to the rest of the members.

this will be useful for the members here in this forum to know how to locate their posts, i have a strategy here by just clicking the notify me when someone replies before clicking submit so that i know if there are someone's commenting to my posts and also i easily located it.

Hello friend I am agree with you to searching our own writing post is very easy and you provide me very legal information we can also search out office from our profile and check my activity in there we have all the topics we are returned for your information is also valuable so keep sharing your car in valuable information because a number of people are joining cryptocoryne daily basis

Thankfull to you dear. You have discussed an important topic. Many newbies don't know how to see their created post in this forum. So after reading your post they will be able to see their posts and response also.your post is good and creative, it is helpful for all newbies.

Yes friend all good but profile visit is easy and best option according to me. So with this we can check our profil and how many post we created and which post we created .  So with this we can check how many people visit our profil and check other matter. But if we want to check our post topic then we can open our activities and can check our topic easily. 

Right now there are many ways to search topics, but the easiest way is that we can search it after writing its name and address through search bar. 

yes this is the only way you can locate the topic you create I think they should also add another feature as well

As i am new and haven't make any topic yet. So i dont know about this feature yet. But i hope to create new topic in the future. So would be great if anyone can advise me how can I create a topic and see the replies there from other members 

I don't know but that is good I know there are a lot quite members who do not know how to locate the topics they created and they will be finding it difficult to locate their topic.but if you create many topics in the past you will find it difficult to locate previous topic you have created in any section.

This clarification that I have published is good and it is useful to all members of this forum. I hope that all members publish information that benefits and contributes to the development and progress of this forum.

• +1 1

Thanks for this information, but many individuals or cryptotalk users are aware of this feature. Its an easy feature to understand. Beginners will find this topic very useful. 

Hello friend, yes, I am a user of the Android system, and I face some difficulties in working on it, but in reality it is a very easy job, but it increases the working time, no more.

Your topic is very important and useful to me as a cell phone system user

Work hard and search well and don't give up all the best for everyone

Yes that's right. 

That's what I'm doing if I want to locate the topic that I posted and to check those who leave their comment. 

So I suggest everyone to do that for them to know

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum. If you want to gain fame by working in this forum, you must first understand the posts of other members and gain experience so that you can gain a positive reputation later. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.

I did not know that feature, thank you for sharing that it will be helpful especially to the new users here in cryptotalk. Sometimes I go to my activity to view all of my posts..

• +4 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me Members don't know about the cooling features and techniques of TBS cool now everyone will get an idea about the same.

It is an important way to get the topics that you previously raised, to be able to reply to members who have shared your topic and to see the number of posts and reviews on it. This feature also enables you to see your old posts and count them and count what you wrote in one day. It also enables you to copy the link of your file.  Personal to send it to a visitor wishing to browse what you have achieved

• +3 1

You are so compelled to create this theme for the concern of others, especially educators, that a significant number of people here imagine that for each of their posts.Information and activities contain everything related to us and we can see records of the things we have created or the responses we have given.