Easy way to locate the topics you created - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way to locate the topics you created

Well my dear brother this is helpful for us. I know that many members was not know about to search our topic . This is easy and just 2 step for locating our topic . We can check our posts and topics . Here is not tough if we try for something. 

• +3 1

thanks so much mate,  frankly speaking I haven't know this before and I know majority of us don't know this either. This is great actually that we can be able to be locating our topics so easily. 

I think this topic will be very useful because there are people who entered the forum here but do not know about a simple way to locate the topics that we believe or want because thanks to this information now we can locate the topics In a simple way.

• +1 1

Thanks for informing this method that how to locate the topics I think there are some members was not familiar with this method but now they will find their topics easily. Now I know that we can find our topics and comments by visiting our profile .

Well, I have created some topics since joining cryptotalk,but unfortunately I don't know if the topic are been deleted or just that I have not come across them yet, I said this because I have not received any notification that someone replied to my post or the likes. But I would check to see if they are still available.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 5/4/2020 at 3:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

I have face lack of understanding when u create topic but cannit locate an easy way to see it. So I have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. This steps will guide   if you follow the steps as written below:

1. Visit your profile as you can see from the image locate with and arrow if you are a desktop user or Android user.

For Android user you can locate your activity as in you scroll at your right hand side.

2. If the page opens you can view your posts and topic as you scroll down then click on your topic you shall find them there.

This is the only two easy steps and I hope it will help many friends of mine in this forum.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I never try this. But now we are able to do this. I think it may help us in future. Most of the people share your experience on this forum . Due to which i learn many new thing on this forum. So this forum is full of knowledge.

Thanks for your useful post, my friend.
I think these steps are enough to find out about our topics that we have shared.
its very easy.

Yes, you are right.  I know it's a long top, right hand corner and it works perfectly for those who want to understand it, it's one of the best ways to better understand yourself what you're setting up, so remember that you actually have all the content, content of your account.  And you can evaluate everything, so go through it and erase what is not right on that platform.

Use this method to see my reputable posts or to see responses to posts I have created. It is a very nice feature and saves a lot of time and effort.

Edited by Raauf QK
  • +4 1

Thanks mate for providing these guidelines. I am also facing se problems in finding our topics. This is a good way to find out topics. So I suggest that it is a good way to find out topics.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

If you want to see your post which you made then visit your profile and then search your topic which you make. It is the best and an easy way to have access to your post which you make. For me this is the way through which you locate your post. And the other way is by searching the topic on search bar.

• +3 1

I knew already about these steps that how to locate your topics and comments which posted. We can check my visiting our activities from our profile. Bit still I think its good that you shared this information, it can help many others who were unaware of it.

We must track our topic every day! In order to respond to comments and inquiries about our article! Because it is good for our topic to be followed up and all inquiries answered so that the benefit may prevail!

• +5 1

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. I have face lack of understanding when you create topic but cannot locate an easy way to see it. So i have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. If we need an option that make it eaiser for us to new topics that we have created since as you say it is very tidious .This fourm is real and wonderful fourm. 

Best of luck😍

I am very grateful to the fellow creator of the theme for explaining this characteristic that one like many users among them I find myself therefore thank you very much for publishing this kind of information
A big greeting to the whole community

I thank you for the information that you are sharing with us, I sincerely do not know this function so this information will be of great help to me. It is important to be clear about this so as not to make rookie mistakes and be penalized.

Yes, my friend of course what you are saying is true, and thank you for this good information, of course you must login to the profile and choose the activity button and will show all the posts you wrote in and this is really cool and easy as well. 

Thanks for your useful information. In my opinion many new beginners are don’t know that how to find their old or recent posts.I hope they can know about it by reading your topics. 

Thank you, my friend, for the useful information that you provided to us
Through it I see the topics that I publish
  I hope that beginners who do not know it benefit from this information

if you want to locate the topic which you write first of all you should to go in your profile and click on the view profile then you can see a menu bar on the left side hair you should to play put on the topic and you will see your topic in your profile

Thank you dear friend on this useful information and I hope you will benefit the rest of the beginners from your subject and earn a good reputation and wish good luck and gain bumper for everyone

• +2 1

To decide the topics you've made, first go to your profile and then click on "See My activity " and then click "topics " and then you'll see all the topics you've created in CryptoTalk. It is a really easy way to locate your own topics. 

Yes, we can identify the topics that we have responded to in this way, but there is an easier way than that, you can know the topics that we have responded to by having an icon in the form of a message next to each topic, if this icon is white, then this means that you did not comment on the topic,  If the icon is black, then you have commented on that topic.

• +1 1

Although I have already checked it out but Thanks for sharing this information as it is useful for the ones who don't know that how to check the topics and posts tgey created on the forum. Stay Blessed!