Easy way to locate the topics you created - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way to locate the topics you created

Thank you for the quick information, this has enlightened me, now I can finally find topics I created easily without stress.

• +1 1

You be able to ensure all posts you give birth to formed from the commotion decision on hand on your profile on this forum. You container scroll down to refer to the the the complete posts you get finished on this forum. I mull over particular members be inflicted with not notorious about this feature, this area power good thing them.

• +1 1

Like most websites, we can locate the topics we created by going to our own profile. This information will be useful for all newbies. Some of our fellow members still don't know where to find their own topics.

Hello mate, I think that in our profile you can see all the publications and topics that we do, as well as good information that you gave in your topic especially for new people

• +1 2

I even used the simple way to do that I just bookmark all the topics I have created and after sometime I revisit that topics and some of the times my topics are been deleted so I just  delete that bookmarks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/3/2020 at 11:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

I have face lack of understanding when u create topic but cannit locate an easy way to see it. So I have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. This steps will guide   if you follow the steps as written below:

1. Visit your profile as you can see from the image locate with and arrow if you are a desktop user or Android user.

For Android user you can locate your activity as in you scroll at your right hand side.

2. If the page opens you can view your posts and topic as you scroll down then click on your topic you shall find them there.

This is the only two easy steps and I hope it will help many friends of mine in this forum.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Well explained and it will help us all to locate our topic and also our posts, thanks for the explanation and I wish the newbies and some senior members can make us of it, I think if we follow this step we will understand the process of locating our post and topic, cryptotalk forum is easy and simple, it make everything simple for it members.

• +1 1

Yes these are quiet helpful. Thank you for telling us how to locate our posts. I tried to search and I find it on the right corner of my profile. From their I visited my activities.

I think that while many of these posts do good to help beginners with the forum, they should belong in the About Forum sector for the forum. I like some of these that gives us good advice but for this one the images are not working for some reason at least in my android device.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Tesco said:

Well explained and it will help us all to locate our topic and also our posts, thanks for the explanation and I wish the newbies and some senior members can make us of it, I think if we follow this step we will understand the process of locating our post and topic, cryptotalk forum is easy and simple, it make everything simple for it members.

Many members of this forum find it very difficult to locate their post. I was once a victim too. But with this simple explanation with pictures I believe most members can now easily locate their post. Thank you for this wonderful information mate.

• +3 1

8 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Many members of this forum find it very difficult to locate their post. I was once a victim too. But with this simple explanation with pictures I believe most members can now easily locate their post. Thank you for this wonderful information mate.

You welcome, I take the credit but it not my post, just happened to come across it, but it was self explain and straight forward, no stress about locating the search bar, we can also do more with the search bar, the forum makes everything easy and simple for us the members, let's follow the rules and regulations properly.

• +1 1

Although I already know about and its quite easy for me as I faced no difficulty to find my posts for once even But its a good information for those who don't know about it and you explained it really well for them to understand.Stay blessed!

• +1 1

Dear friend it is very easy to locate your topics and comments that you have created.you have just go to your profile and there are all comments present that you have creat.from there you can easily read your comments.

Thanks my friend for this information, for me I am still a beginner and I do not know many things, but through these topics I can learn and benefit from them

Thank you very much for this wonderful steps you have provided,?it has been informative.must of us are not aware of this ways to locate our topics but thanks for sharing this information and adding to our knowledge.

Thank you, dear, for this important information and this is very useful, which provides us with the wonderful features in order to benefit from them very much. I wish you good luck my friend

Thank you for sharing. Many people in this forum are not aware of the features you provide.  These features do not work in them. It is important for everyone to have these features.

All you have to do to find your posts is go to your profile.  Then you can go to the profile and see your posts in the form of a list. If you want to find the old posts, you can find the old posts by clicking on the serial number.  This way you can see all your posts.

That's right it's easy.But still a few individuals did'nt realize about.We simply need to go to our profile.From there we can go to exercises and afterward click on topics.In this way we can check our all ongoing and past posts.That's straightforward!

According to me visit our profile. We can see all our activities easily by profil view. So we can see how much i made post. How much is my reputation and other things. So according to me check post by profil easy way, with this we can check other things also. 

Hi my friend. Thanks for your information about how to view posts that we have shared in the forum. Hope it will be very helpful to all new members and persons who haven't known it until now.

You have shared a very good information with us. But my friends I already knew about it. But there are many people in this form, that is, those whom we can say to newcomers, they do not know about it at all. Whatever they try to find their topics, they find it very difficult because they do not know about this feature. But as you read my post, those members will know about this feature. And then they will be very easy while working in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right .

We can easily locate our topis which we had created it .This is very easy. We will go to our profile and click on the profile, then to the right of it, the topics we created are step by step.

So we locate our topic easily .