The price of cryptocurrencies - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

The price of cryptocurrencies

The social tool if telegram is really that big and good and well efficient as on how we see this of bots drastically increasing in the field of Cryptocurrencies, as either thus type of price allocation bots. It's quite easy to find such in telegram

Thank you for sharing this information with us it's a very good and short trick to know the price of bitcoin we can check any time. I didn't know about this method but recently i tried it after reading the post, before knowing this i used Google and trust wallet to check the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Thank you again.

Honestly the cryptocurrency is best. And i wish it’s develop price in future and then more people to interest there for work. And today market place crypto is best but it’s make develop price. 

• +2 1

The price of cryptocurrencies varies day by day . So the price of cryptocurrencies  are not constant.  But the few knowledge i knew about price of cryptocurrencies share with you.

Bitcoin $ 17924.26

Ethereum $546.05

XRP $0.56

I hope this will be prove useful to you all.

Cryptocurrencies are subject to the laws of the market, many times supply and demand are the guides in the price behavior of cryptocurrencies. Clearly nuanced with other elements that influence the market, such as the environment in which that market is, laws, regulations, economic groups, political events, influence the cryptocurrency market, its behavior, false and true news have their share, its weight in the prices of cryptocurrencies in certain situations.

• Useful or interesting 1

We know that the price of cryptocurrencies at any time without the need to use google or enter the trading platform and the prices are fluctuating this necessary for us I really agree with you the cryptocurrency price so this post is also very helpful.

On 5/3/2020 at 6:30 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

there's a Yobit telegram bot which you can also use to check the prices on Yobit exchange, since different exchanges sometimes have slightly different rates

Much better to check it using your own eyes than using bot so you will be able to make sure that the price is really exact. For me I'm doing a check whenever I want just for me to be inform about the prices. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you want profit you invest in cryptocurrency .the price of cryptocurrency changed day by day it goes up at very high value . Good luck everyone

• +1 1

Helo companion, today the cost of digital money is most elevated arrived at cost to the online it's most generously compensated online cash and move fess are likewise high think about other online money so it's cost of all the more then 10 absence of today status in digital currency.

Cryptocurrency prices are what we want to know here because we know something good here because what could be a good price here because a lot of things are expensive here a lot of things can go well here we need to know something better here and if we can discuss the matter  I can learn a lot here. Thank you brother

My dear friend there are many exchanges which have different prices. I am using Yobit Exchange. Yobit is great.  You can find out about the prices of cryptocurrencies through Yobit. Cryptocurrency is very popular in the world.  The price of cryptocurrency is quite good.  Thank you.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Just enter this bot and ask it for the price of any currency you want to know.

It is a very simple bot and I use it every day.

"If you Like my topic please Give Me a Reputation" ❤️

Capture.PNG

@Omar OmmeishYou have shared a very wonderful information with us. You have shared with us the best way to know the price of cryptocurrency and thus yes we will save a lot of our time. We can know about the price of cryptocurrencies by using the bot. This way is  a very good way to know the value of cryptocurrency, its most important thing is that in this way our much time will be saved. 

Thanks for sharing such kind of useful post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friend, Thanks to you for this helpful information. There are numerous locales that give you day by day digital money costs, the most significant of which is coinranking bot, yet for me I want to utilize coinmarketcao, I think that its more exact for my nation..

Excelente bot, puedo decir que lo he descargado hace un tiempo me ha funcionado hasta el dia de hoy, es muy sencillo de utilizar y en cualquier de los casos puedes ver diariamente el precio de las criptomonedas, el porcentaje de cuanto subio y el porcentaje de cuanto bajo, no me he podido quejar del bot, el unico detalle es que aveces que pone muy pesado y no me deja saber el precio, del resto excelente.

Very informative topic friend. I'm also agree with you crypto currency price will be more increase in future. Cause everywhere people use this currency so much. Day by day this rate will be more increase and it will be very essential for all of us. So it is very important for us.

I always used Google chrome for the currency updates but o faced many problems all the time. Now with the help of this topic and useful replies of members i came to know about many bots and telegrams for currency value updates. Thank you all for sharing this information. Keep making topics like these.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Just enter this bot and ask it for the price of any currency you want to know.

It is a very simple bot and I use it every day.

"If you Like my topic please Give Me a Reputation" ❤️

Capture.PNG

Thanks dear for giving us this wonderful idea. I don't want to trade but I am always ready to know the price of cryptocurriencies. From today I would recommend everybody to have telegram program. Thanks once again 

The price of crypto currency is increasing day by day because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day and the current price of bitcoin is $ 19000 + this will be $ 20,000 in 2021. 

As my point of view Xangle is raliable crypo asset information forum. Although it is fastest way to get latest cryptocurrencies prices.

It's offering complete 360 degree overview.

YoBit is also one of them

As you well say, the best way to compare prices more accurately would be the coingecko platform as you indicate in the answer you have provided in this publication.
A big greeting to the whole community and many great winnings

Personally I don't like the bots which tell us the rating I just want to check the but prices of the cryptocurrencies on the different exchanges like yobit.

if we check the price from different exchanges then it is also very easy if we want to invest or trade by the currency we select.

but your post is much informative for those who don't want to use the exchanges they can also use the telegram bots.

This is a easy way to be on familiar terms with the prices of digital currencies easily, and I besides operation Google to notice out the fee of digital currencies and measure up to the mass with other currencies with draw out as fountain without any programs

I really have no idea about checking of currencies.now I have come to know that through the comment of one of my fellow that we can remain in touch with the information of prices by attaching ourselves to the telegram not.