The price of cryptocurrencies - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

The price of cryptocurrencies

Yes, that's right, I tried this bot and it is very cool, you can know all the details that you may need through it, Coin Market Cap, Dominance, currency rates, the price of a certain amount of any currency against Bitcoin or a dollar.

• +1 1

This bot can be useful in quick transactions with the most popular currencies, but for traders it will be better to use the most popular platforms and price sites than using this robot.

It is true that not all of us have the time, to be able, to be looking for the price information in the market of some cryptocurrency, so it is good to maintain these types of tools that will undoubtedly make our lives easier and what better than without necessity to install an application and take up space, which maybe we need.
These kinds of tools are good, in my case I use cryptowhale, it is also good in addition to letting you know the latest changes it has received, both in 24 hours, up to a week, but I think it will depend on tastes and how it works each one, a good tip and recommendation, a cordial greeting and see you soon.

• +1 1

The prices of crypto currencies are not stable. Some are going up while some are coming down. To properly follow the prices of crypto currencies, there are various tools that can be used.

Cryptocurrencies is one of the demanding currency in all over the world because it's value is rising every minute. Back in 2009 no one is willing to use these type of currencies but now this is very flourishing currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/3/2020 at 10:11 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Just enter this bot and ask it for the price of any currency you want to know.

It is a very simple bot and I use it every day.

"If you Like my topic please Give Me a Reputation" ❤️

Capture.PNG

Thanks mate, yo share a vital knowledge that will be beneficiary to all members of the forum, it will make the member free and safe from encountering silly mistakes. Thanks a lot we all really appreciate.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/3/2020 at 2:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Just enter this bot and ask it for the price of any currency you want to know.

It is a very simple bot and I use it every day.

"If you Like my topic please Give Me a Reputation" ❤️

Capture.PNG

Thanks for sharing this informative post here. It is a good idea to use such an easy platform to know about prices of cryptocurrency daily. It will help traders to know the latest update in cryptocurrencies prices easily. 

Yes mate,, I additionally use this bot and since I am constantly online when receiving a message, I feel so natural to check the balance and furthermore I use the yobit trading bot to check the yobit trading market. Also, yes, such a bot is really useful and easy to use.

• +1 1

I think this is really informative post on your part and it will be very good for learning of members of this group. Anyone who wants to trade or invest in cryptocurrency is obviously interested in knowing the price of cryptocurrencies and the mechanism what you have told it is very useful for finding out that value. Thanks a lot for sharing this very good content.

It is a very good bot to know the price of cryptos, but not very accurate because the information takes time to reach the bot, so I think it serves well to control the cryptos, not immediately enter the market to trade, for this is better to use tradingview on the PC.

Yes dear friend you share a good post that i have no experience in trading and not much know about it but you can easily check the price of cryptocurrency market value in preffered wallet.

• +2 1

The price of cryptocurrency is not always right, it goes down anytime again. It can be taken as an example with a banyan tree that the leaves of the banyan tree flutter in the same way. It can be updated anytime. Received so its price can not be accurately determined when to come.

Thanks for all of the information. We can visit many site to know the price. But this very good bot to the price. We can also find out the high and low price coin through this.

This is a good presentation as we can find out the value of Bitcoin and other currencies without much research. There are some good things about Telegram that are good for us, but I think a lot of people are still afraid of fake bots.

Thanks for sharing this important information before reading your post i did not know about this . You shared the post with useful content Really i liked your content 

Cryptocurrency prices are also known through various means and prices are easily known through telegram bots.  The problem with Telegram is that there are many bots that scam and I now see the prices on the yobit site.  To see the cryptocurrency prices for so long, we can easily find out about the prices from google and now yobit site.

Thank you for sharing with us the site that we are going to see the price of crypto currencies you have made it easy for us and we are very happy with your post because it has help a lot of us 

Thanks dear friend for sharing good information I have no experience in trading but I checked the price of cryptocurrencies from different sites and the telegram is the good site to check the rate of different coins.

Honestly,I'm a new member here and I don't know the price of cryptocurrencies, But I think I will like to know more about cryptocurrencies price. But I will like to go on reached to know more on the price of cryptocurrencies in market,So that I will have more knowledge and experience.

Your topic is very useful to me otherwise I always use google for currency exchange. That's cool, you know a lot of people are looking for ways to check cryptocurrency rates, so I think it will be the best for them, but for me, I always find many cryptocurrencies in google. I was using to check the price, and this is my service well.

Thanks for sharing this with us mate mate . I personally search the Internet for finding the value of a cryptocurrency . There are various other ways to check the value of cryptocurrencies like Coinbase , Zebpay , Yobit etc .

Thank you very much for this information partner, I honestly did not know this form, I always enter several platforms to know the prices of the coins, I will take it into account

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Never trust any bot this is really poor for anybody and the right thing is to be effective kin knowing how this things work because then in the end you will be able to grow and be right in every kind of solutions that we have today we need to run that effective key that is good for anybody and which is the right thing to be done for so many other people we need to find what is the puspose of a crypto created when there is a created crypto currency that works well for so many people this becomes really right for me.

@davy22

• +2 1

Dear friend,This post is very informative for Because of this post,Information about the price of coins.Due to this topic, I have received a lot of information about the price of coins.

Currency rates are constantly changing, and you can know the prices for each currency through the platforms for the cryptocurrencies or via the Telegram bot. We specify the currency and give us its price

• +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.