Which are the best token to buy in Yobit? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which are the best token to buy in Yobit?

Since I have been trading in YoBit for some time, I have realized that most of its tokens are used to obtain good profits, therefore I for a long time. Although it is quite profitable, it is never too much to take precautions when investing.

Hi,It seems that if the amount of investment in any currency that is in yobit exchange is high, it can definitely make you a good profit.

It cannot be precisely determined, but you have to study how much token prices rise and fall and compare them in terms of the price of high and low to see, according to your opinion, what is the best

i found the yo coin very interesting. the rising up from 800$ to $1300+ in 1 year and 2 months seems like a great coin with great potential. i can definitely see the coin reaching bitcoin in not so distant future.

At present date i must say that Minex coin is the best coin to buy in yobit.Minex is a token which is listed in yobit just.This coin can be mined also by engage a Vmining plan.The way this coins price is increasing i am stunned.I believe that minex coin has a great future.I suggest to buy it.You will get good profit.Mark my words.

I like is Yobit Token (YO) is a non-mining crypto-currency and is using the N/A algorithm and a N/A currency test type. Yobit Token has circulating supply of coins and market capitalization.

I consider that minex is the best option, since there is the possibility that it will increase a little more in the future, I have faith in that token and I can assure you that it can be priced at a dollar, so I consider it to be a very good offer , But that's my opinion; I have also heard that Yo is a highly valued and recognized token by many and people in general have a lot of faith in it, I had not considered it but it is a very good option, so my summary is minex and Yo.

You can buy any token You want . Yobit offers a large amount of them but Do your research first about the tokens you are interested to , check the risks and the possible returns because the point here is earn money not loss money and Yobit is the perfect exchange to get excellent profits if you create a good a strategy . good luck .

• +1 1

One of the virtues that every trade should have is patience. Many times I have lost money by not being patient when selling a currency, seeing that the price goes down, I get scared and sell it. Being that it is a correction and I only go down a little to go up much more in an instant. I think we should all work on patience, that happens with the new tokens that are coming out, one buys them thinking that we are going to get rich from one day to the next, and generally cryptocurrencies do not work like that. Simply if you have the capital to invest, it is a matter of waiting for it to bear fruit

• +2 1

Pay attention to Litecoin - it uses nmodified hashing algorithm (Scrypt), not pure SHA-256 like Bitcoin. Litecoin transactions are confirmed on average 4 times faster than the Bitcoin network, and the block database takes up much less space. The number of Litecoins is also mathematically limited - there can be no more than 84 million coins in total.

I have not yet had yobit in my wallet but I will wait for its price to rise a little more to invest in it and start working on it

There are couple of interesting token on Yobit right now that you can buy, the one I know very well is Yoda I believe it did very well when it was first listed for trading and it is still popular on Yobit.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 3:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

I prefer YONE!  You buy yone through doge market at 0.00000300 doge per yone and sell it in btc market at price of 0.00000001 btc,  although btc/yone market is not active that much but it have huge profit so all you have to be patient cause your order will be in queue so it depends on how much yone buy order are opened in btc market. 

At the moment the best currency to buy on Yobit is MINEX, as it is backed by the investments that are made in the Virtual Miner, therefore I consider that it has many reasons to raise its price in a sustained and permanent way

I like the Minex token, this yobit token has had excellent acceptance by users and also this token is being strengthened by the new form of yobit mining called Vmining. This new token may later on increase in price.

I think MINEX have been showing positive trend from previous some days so purchasing that coin and holding for a long time can also give reasonable profit.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I suggest you to buy some low value coins like XVG and QQQ and more coins like this one, I think the chance of profit with them is high, you can make a lot of money with these coins.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:44 AM, Luciferludz said:

I prefer YONE!  You buy yone through doge market at 0.00000300 doge per yone and sell it in btc market at price of 0.00000001 btc,  although btc/yone market is not active that much but it have huge profit so all you have to be patient cause your order will be in queue so it depends on how much yone buy order are opened in btc market. 

Well, it depends on our choice which coin we prefer to invest. Anyway, I would recommend you to invest on Talk tokens, as it seems to have much worth in the future or coming days. Since, Talk tokens will have much value, because it’s obtained by hard work with forum posts, and only cryptotalk users know it's value, so if we obtained something by our dedicated work and time, it will have worth sooner or later. So, in my opinion Talk tokens has much potential and if you invest it in Yobitbox, then you're likely to get 1% interest on daily basis. For example, if you invest 100,000 Talk in Yobitbox, you're able to get its 1% per day, which is equals to 1000 Talk tokens. So, you just need to invest on talk to get a good profit in return.

Yo token is looking very good right now, prices are up thanks to its higher demand and usage for the charging of Vmining miners every month. Should be a good investment to add this token to your porfolio.

I think Liza is also a good token to buy for good profits in Yobit exchange. Yone is also a good token in Yobit exchange. I have not yet try to invest in any coin in Yobit, but will try very soon. 

Micro coin I think would be the best token to buy on yobit because since I've know this coin its price is dropping in certain amount and rising in a certain amount, also we should buy the talk token more than selling it in order to save this coin to stay in the market. 

• +4 1

As of now the best token I can buy in yobit is talk token and dollar coin because this tokens have potential of rising in the future. In case of talk token the price has fallen below 100 Satoshi i am optimistic the price will rise back if I have enough Bitcoin I will  purchase it and hold for a while untill the price rise again.