How to Earn Bitcoin for FREE by Playing? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chiquepayme

How to Earn Bitcoin for FREE by Playing?

Of course you can earn bitcoin by playing games but you had to accumulate some certain amount of points before you can cash out .most time the rewards are very little it will not worth your time if you are willing to earn descent amount of money playing games to earn satoshi will not worth your time.

I have already played a lot of games till date where I earn bitcoins for free. But the truth is that till date I have not seen any real site where I got bitcoins for free. I worked on all the websites that offered to give us bitcoins for free, but all the siding forwards came out and they made me waste a lot of time. If there is really any website that gives us bitcoins for free, then for that reason, you should give us a proof about it. But unless you give us proof, I can't believe your point at all.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin Crypto is the best currency in the world.  So if you play any games, bitcoin can be earned.  Then it is fun and easy to earn.  However, there are some games that are a lot of fun to play and earn money.  However, bitcoin can be earned by gambling on gambling sites.  Which is risky for everyone

• +1 1

Are you using this application or not mostly users at this time reffering number of applications for earning but mostly applicationes are fake if you earned from this platform then told us we will surely try for it. 

On 12/29/2020 at 10:56 AM, guatazoo said:

You can just ear free by playing just by using crypto gambling site by using to claim free faucets and playing with them till you reach the minimum withdraw. 

In order to success from the faucet claiming you just need to be the faucet hunter thats are using very low winning chance that's if you'll hit you win huge amount.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

No. This will not pay us enough. I understand developers want to make money with their apps but saying that a game pays should be followed with the amount it can potentially pay to us. Usually we get nothing from these games and I haven't found one to be giving good profit.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:39 AM, joemcgwa said:

In order to success from the faucet claiming you just need to be the faucet hunter thats are using very low winning chance that's if you'll hit you win huge amount.

The biggest faucets that's I was lucking to hit at a single claim it was just in freebitco.in where I was got 11000 satoshis after hitting the luck number. 

• +2 1

I'm sorry this is probably not going to help us, there are so many apps that give something like faucets do and it is just pointless, you don't earn but will have hours wasted for some few cents that won't matter at all, so thanks for the offer but unless you should come again with a real one, giving what exactly you can earn from this.

• +2 1

You can rarely find any good game that will be actually paying in a cryptocurrency that could be sold and make some good money, there have been years since I had found one or two and they were paying a few dollars for an hour or two of our time but they gone now and there is nothing else.

On 5/2/2020 at 2:31 PM, chiquepayme said:

BE ADVISED: It takes a long time to earn enough Bling Points to cash out for a meaningful amount of Bitcoin. Most users earn an amount that is only worth a fraction of one cent (USD)

This is what is most important. You don't ever earn from mobile apps any meaningful bitcoin value just very small fractions of one cent and it takes a year before you can withdraw anything that would be even one dollar. So stop doing that and don't allow these apps to divert your attention from the real opportunities to make bitcoin.

This game does not seem interesting to me, I think it is just a waste of time, you will spend a lot of time to win some satoshi, I think it is better to search for more useful things, also you must have an account in CoinBase and this is bad because these exchanges are blocking a lot of countries .

I am not a game freak and it was taking much of my time.First thing many of them are fake and scam and which pays they pay their members too much low. As you are saying it will take long time to reach minimum payout.

I do not suggest  some one to use their time into this kind of bitcoin pay  game site because  mostly  time they pay certain amount of satoshi to all of its user by play game their long time which is actually  boring..  In this case, try your best to earn this low amount  satoshi  which you can't  even withdrawal  😉

I downloaded the game now, I really hope it is an entertaining game and really give Bitcoin, not that it is like most games a waste of time and full of ads,
These games encourage people to download them by giving them cryptos, but after downloading them, we find that most of them are ads and cannot be played because of the large number of ads.

I know this game,
Great for entertainment and getting Bitcoin for free,
There is no minimum amount for withdrawals, but the only drawback of the game is that it is allowed to play only 15 stages per day, however it is good to get bitcoin for free while playing and having fun.

On 1/12/2021 at 8:03 AM, guatazoo said:

The biggest faucets that's I was lucking to hit at a single claim it was just in freebitco.in where I was got 11000 satoshis after hitting the luck number. 

That's was really your luckily, but I thought if you'll be claiming every hour from the freebitco.in, there is how you increase the chance of winning high.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

10 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

That's was really your luckily, but I thought if you'll be claiming every hour from the freebitco.in, there is how you increase the chance of winning high.

But not all who spending 24 hours on claiming through freebitco.in they will be having the possibility of claiming huge, because this is depending on lucky, so you can spend your mostly of time there but you could only be loosing your time without hitting high claim. 

• +3 1

I would like to thank you because you guide us to applications that help us win the real bitcoin currency, which is basically our goal, such as the Bitcoin Blast application, playing with it, and earning even if it was a small gain.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is a unique curncy is not a local it's very specific in our country pakistan I did not see any real applications for btc earning maybe available on play store but I'm confirmed that about btc earning application hb these are all fake and scamming games just wasted if times and money btc is very high level currency it's not available on application maybe available but I didn't see 

It sounds like a Utopia 🙃 I wish I lived in the world where I can get BTC for free by playing some games and sitting home. I would be the most happy person in the whole world 😇  

Dear I used this app and play on it for a long time but it don't paid me. I know this game is so good for improving our mind power and ability of thinking. It's a good in this way but it don't paid . I think it's a waste of time to used it for money 💰.

Very important the warning given in this post. We don't want to have all our time earning too low from a game, but it is a nice presentation of this app and a honest warning given that adds points to this member. I hope to find myself a game that could pay for my studies. If there is something that can pay according to the skills and give us good value in crypto I would use it.

On 1/18/2021 at 10:47 PM, guatazoo said:

But not all who spending 24 hours on claiming through freebitco.in they will be having the possibility of claiming huge, because this is depending on lucky, so you can spend your mostly of time there but you could only be loosing your time without hitting high claim. 

That's why I'm not saying that's all who will b claiming mostly will be eligible to win big, but they only increasing the chance of winning big, but anyway you don't have to be amazed when you see someone hit big within a single first roll.

• +2 1

A crypto related games are now a days are good choice where you can have fun and earn freely. This gives you a double benefit. But the content will be more great if the screens shoot was attached which can guide readers. You have make it clear that the earning will be friction of USD and cannot be used for real earning. Which is good thing because a newbies always think they would earn big amount from mobile apps. They are looking ways for mining from mobile of BTC, ETH, XLM. Which is nearly impossible and they budget mobiles got down in the end. 

I've had a lot of encounters with trying to earn bitcoin through games, faucets, and the like, and one that I believe is still alive and well is the Bitcoin blast application, which pays as long as you approve the game as legit because it only pays on Coinbase.

• +1 1