Crypto margin trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Crypto margin trading

I think that margin trading is very dangerous type of trading and only professional and well-experienced traders can try this type of trading, because on margin trading it`s very easy to lose all money 

On 6/20/2020 at 9:12 PM, guatazoo said:

When you gave been borrowed in the margin trading, the liquidation must be happened if your loss has exceed your invested money, but if the loss doesn't exceed your invested capital, then the trade can stay opened as long as it can till you close it your own. 

@guatazoo I get the point now, that means it can stay as long as I gain but not lose. But one more question, what about if bitcoin dumped to $3600 as it did in March, can I be able to still borrow for leverage? 

On 6/22/2020 at 12:47 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

@guatazoo I get the point now, that means it can stay as long as I gain but not lose. But one more question, what about if bitcoin dumped to $3600 as it did in March, can I be able to still borrow for leverage? 

Yah that is, as long your are gain, it means as much your order is still not liquidated. And also I f the bitcoin dump again to $3600, you can still borrow margin as usual only if you still have the balance. 

17 hours ago, fratrad said:

If you lose they are going to liquidate your accaunt and take all aviable funds from your account

You are right, if the market is not in your favour, you will lose and you account will be liquidated asap, but, you can still think of a better way to do merging trading. The best time is when the process of bitcoin has falled so much. 

It is true, margin trading is full of risks, I as a beginner will not use margin trading, even though profits can double, the risk is also great. Margin trading is used by very professional traders, margin trading must also be done very carefully because of relatively higher volatility.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/27/2020 at 4:02 PM, Sugibengi said:

It is true, margin trading is full of risks, I as a beginner will not use margin trading, even though profits can double, the risk is also great. Margin trading is used by very professional traders, margin trading must also be done very carefully because of relatively higher volatility.

You ate right, you need to be so patient, if coin really fall greatly, you can do Margarita trading when you know the price will surely increase, but like you said, be excellent before you doing such a thing because assets are easily liquidated if someone is losing. 

In my opinion, margin trading is too risky, indeed during successful margin trading you also get more profit, but trading is not always successful and if the trade is loss you cannot return the borrowed capital. This means that the broker will come after us to pay off the money he borrowed, right? I think trading within your means is the best option.

In answer to your question: When trading on margin, the exchange platforms maintain their funds in the first place, because the system liquidates you before the exchange platform loses one dollar, you can follow the margin indicator in your account, which indicates the seriousness of your position.

• +3 1

Despite all the advantages, margin trading has a distinct disadvantage in increasing losses in the same way it can increase profits. Margin trading offers the possibility of losses exceeding a trader's initial investment and as such it is considered a high risk trading method and you cannot recover your lost money.

• +1 2

If you have, for example, only 1$, and +10% or +50% will give very small profit, I think, it worth using margin trade to maximize earnings. If you lose that $, it won't be a big loss.

• +5 1

Margin trading is inherently riskier than regular trading, but when it comes to margin trading in cryptocurrencies, the risks are higher.  Due to the high levels of volatility, as is typical in these markets, margin traders in the cryptocurrency markets should be extremely careful.  Although hedging and risk management strategies may come in handy, margin trading is not suitable for beginners.
 The ability to analyze charts, determine trends, and determine entry and exit points will not eliminate the risks involved in margin trading in cryptocurrencies, but it may help anticipate the risks and trade more effectively.  Therefore, before taking advantage of cryptocurrency trading, it is recommended that users first develop a deep understanding of technical analysis and gain extensive experience in spot trading.

To avoid them .You should think about the small amount so that even if your money is busy, then I am thinking .If you do the same, instead of checking for money, then later you can have an older brother. 

People lend money by margin to esrn from trading and give some foxed percentage fees. But i don't recommend such type of earning which leads to decrease your money by giving fixed fees to the broker.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Margin trading is full of risks, don't think too much about the advantages of margin trading, because there is more risk of loss. If the trade loses money, of course the broker will charge you until you can pay it. It's better to use normal trading as the risk is less and you don't have to think about a refund when a loss occurs.

Edited by Goyaa
  • +1 1

The idea of double profit and double loss at the same time is a very exciting and very dangerous idea at the same time, in the event of a loss the trader will be very excited and have a great desire to compensate for his loss, so he will enter into a new deal and this may lead to the loss of all his money after a while

• +2 1

For crypto market, margin trading is profitable and loss very risky . Traders are earning good amount from doing Margin trading . Also face huge losses on opposite market . So we should use less leverage in trading to reduce loss amount.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:14 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

The Question

The question is, if someone lose, how is he going to pay back the money?

You only bet your money but with higher risk of losing it all from a small change of price. I made a mistake and lost a lot from it having 20x leverage on very volatile day on Doge. It only took seconds to lose that trade and $70 gone like that. Of course the price went back up again but it is this dangerous, high leverage means you will get liquidated and only by luck you will escape. For Bitcoin it is a little different but what I recommend is having a maximum of 5x leverage as a beginner.

• +3 1

If a position is about to fail and get liquidated, you have two choices. Either you refund it, if you still think it is a good trade and the price is about to change in trend, or you allow it to liquidate and lose what you have bet only. You won't lose more than that, however there are differences between the places you trade. Some will not liquidate you at a small change but will try to cover your position with all your assets you are holding in the exchanges. Robinhood for example had some traders at very huge negative balances. I don't know the rules because I don't trade in this app but it is something happening. The negative balance means it has to be covered with more deposits. But I have not seen this in any crypto exchange.