Be wise and avoid that. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

you are right my friend,  we should stop posting repeating post I keep seeing it,  we should instead of keep posting new posts.  This problem is temporary problem and not a permanent problem so we should be patient. If our posts is useful it wont be deleted  by the moderators.  

Yes my friend you are right. I did notice that it happens  sometimes to have a large. Number of post getting deleted at the same time. We can send profit to yobit wallet. It happens sometimes, I think it happens due to some problems. But I don't know exactly.

Of course, we must avoid frequent and unhelpful posts because they will be deleted when the moderators perform the cleaning process, so that we are not surprised that we did not get our full dues from the forum.

يتم حذف المنشور عندما يتم التعليق على منشورات عديمة الفائدة

You are absolutely right dear as I have read a lot of posts regrading the same issue and same question was in my mind that why people are continuously repeating a same topic. So I would suggest everyone should try to read other's posts and should do research before creating any new topic to avoid it's deletion.

Yes, it happened, a while ago, the withdrawal stopped and the forum was cleaned. Be more careful when creating your posts, make sure that you post new and non-duplicate posts, because duplicate posts will be deleted.

This problems may be happened sometimes because after somedays the forum cleaning process is starting that means some useless posts are going to be deleted and moderators are working on them. So we shouldn’t be upset for that. Generally after one week, this problem will be solved

Welcome my friend
I think that recurring and similar topics are topics that are subject to deletion, so we should avoid commenting on similar topics

Yeah mate. Your words are really true words. We should want to be wise and also you are right that there is no benefit in commenting same content like similar post so try to be a wise person.

Yes dear I have also noticed I have seen many topics repeated and our posts become to deleted when we post on a same topic . We should to care and follow the rules.we can not create same topics . When we create a topic we should to search our topic if we are not find like this topic then we can create topic. 

• +1 1

Some of my friends faced those problems when they used to write on the forum. So as I already know, this problem just went off, cause mods and admins made their businnes to clean up the forum and make it a lot better.

Hello friends 😃

due to spam I likewise trust that my posts will be less erased. Posting is acceptable, yet the gathering needs quality and positively no duplication. How about we cooperate for the advancement of the gathering.

Thanks dear for sharing such a good information with us. We should not use even this forum during the cleaning period. Because in thus period there will be chance of banning of your account. So please avoid to do it. Otherwise your account has been blocked.

• +3 1

I think, you are right moderators delete some useless posts and we lost our some posts. So that you should try to create near about 30 posts. And such all posts are useful and informative then your posts will not be deleted. In the end of the month moderators check this forum and clean all the useless posts. So for getting better money we should work with interest and hard working. 

• +1 1

Many thanks for this information, but I see that there are greater problems for beginners, which is failure to comply with the Forum Rules, which leads to the ban and they are oblivious to it

The repetition of posts are so useless and not at all helping the forum and it's users. Sometimes the heading maybe different but ends up being the same kind of deleted posts. This is not the way . We are here to create content that are innovative and informative for all users .

Yeah I agree with you dear and thanks for your useful topic. Actually I also notice that many member create similar topic here as a result many post are delated. But we should avoid this because it’s against the rules of this forum. We should gain huge knowledge and then we should create unique and useful topic here.

Many topics are repeated here many times. We must atleast use the search engine before posting as we can avoid repetition of post with same topic.We should not repeatedly comment on the same post if our comment got deleted by the moderators instead we should try to avoid the mistake that caused the post or comment deletion and try to use quality content in our future posts. 

• +2 1

Sometimes the forum stops the payments for a few reasons. Nobody wants spammers to get paid for their useless posts. Spammers not only profit with limited effort but also create so bad posts that they make the forum look ugly. This is the reason often the payments of campaigns will be paused and once the forum is clean of the spam it resumes.

It is noticed that if there are similar posts in the forum, those posts are deleted. Many of us face this problem. We have to refrain from posting similar posts all the time because if there is a similar post, the forum does not accept it and cuts it. So we have to make sure that we don't do similar posts again and again as it is outside the rules of the forum.

Yeah you are right most of the member unintentionally do so but we all should keep our eyes on the posts and topics we are posting or commenting so that our post remain safe and we get the payment of our composition that we have made.

• +1 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for this information. I am new to this platform and I do not know much, but I adhere to the rules and read carefully the information and topics. Then I comment on them and do not comment on the topics that are commented on.

Thanks for informing us regarding this issue and You are right that we shouldn't post or comment or repetitive topic continuously as such repetitive posts will ne deleted and we'll lost all those content counts as well. 

• +1 1

Be careful and avoid what will get you ban or out from such a great forum, because getting a platform of such that you will that you will have peace of mind is very difficult this days.

We always have to search for answers to all our questions before publishing them on the forum, in order to avoid repeating topics, this forum includes all the information that beginners need to answer all their inquiries.