I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

Maybe for the overload and $dlrs campaign, they can stop paying for posts. But I guess after all of these, they will start to pay again.

Hey mate, the good news is yobit now paying to all user who posting useful topic and comment. So we are hoping lot of member will join this campaign again and earn free bitcoin.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

we all have that same problem that must be a maintenance that you do in general happens in any exchange not necessarily in yobit you just have to wait 

I think this discussion begin cleaning measure since today they erased 39 post, so they stop installments its happen each week so don't stress over this issue, its explain in soon so proceed with your work.

On 01.05.2020 at 04:53, Calvinpriva said:

Thats true because i can't withdraw my earnings too! But we don't have to worry because it might be a cryptotalk forum issue like forum cleanup or anything else and it can also be at the yobit site, maybe their wallet its empty and they need to refill it.

Maybe -_-

• -5 1

transfer your cryptocurrencies from Bitcoin to Litcoin through Yobit by exchanging it.And if you want to send your balance to your wallet, the only thing you have to do is withdraw and the currency you have.And that's it, easy, fast and simple, you get the payment in 10 minutes or 20 Minutes or so ...

• +1 1

The problem has been fixed a few months ago. There is no such problems  now. Actually  the problem occurred at that time because  of some technical errors as the administration team had already clarified. So there is no chance to face this problem once again. But if it happens they will fix it again. Because  they are always  so aware about the users comfort. 

• +2 1

I am newbie here and I joined here on September,2020. At that time there was no such glitch in Yobit. Yobit works perfectly and all the features has been developed more perfectly from before as I know. So I think that it was only a technical fault or error that has been solved now. Yobit is one of the coolest platform I have ever seen. Everything is so easy there like this forum. 

• +1 1

These problems are common to all of them. Sometimes there are many problems with the server of this site, so it takes a little time for the moderator to solve those problems due to which your payment option is turned off, but don't worry, it will be opened very soon and you will work.  Go and be healed that you will get to you later

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Exactly a lot of my friends are not able to transfer money. I got to know that this happens every months.  It can fix in like 7 days so there is no problem.This happens due to the cleaning process that admins carry out to remove useless posts . After the cleaning process the money will be payed in within 2 or 3 day's. Thanks for posting because a lot of beginners don't know this 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

It is an common problem faced by many members it would be rectified with in 5-7 days, I think it would be the time of clearing up of useless and meaningless post and this problem are fixed as fast as they could. It is a common problem faced by members so don't worry it is normal.

I have read a little and it can be a problem on the platform but also a cleaning process that is normal and that is done every month. It seems that there is no need to worry at all about your balances and earnings 

Hace 4 minutos, Gomez12 dijo:

Creo que los administradores trabajan en el foro o actualizan nuevas funciones, así que no debería preocuparse. Creo que lo arreglarán unos días para que funcione para todos porque es un problema general al que nos enfrentamos si los administradores limpian el foro de mensajes de spam o arreglan algo. beneficioso que va a ser bueno para el foro, se seleccionan algunas funciones por lo que creo que debemos ser pacientes.

gracias por explicarlo amigo, entonces solo queda ser un poco de paciencia para que todo vuelva a la normalidad, tambien se necesita mantenimiento en los sitios web

I believe that you should not worry dear Brother since it must be a kind of maintenance as some colleagues say, he assured that in a couple of days everything will be solved and you will be able to withdraw your earned cryptocurrencies
Good luck big winnings
A big greeting

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is because of the cleaning process. I also faced the same situation and I was apprehensive whether I should continue because I thought I would not receive any more payments. But still I did not let go of my faith on cryptotalk I continue to post good quality content. after like 5or 6 days again I was able to transfer my Bitcoins into my Bitcoin balance. This is something which happens once in every month in order to clear the forum of spammers.

• +2 1

Don't worry my friend this is an usual problem, hopefully it will br back soon.Officials are cleaning the forum and stopping the payment for about 5 days in every month 

• +1 1

Hey mate, dont worry about this issue, its just a common problem that happens to almost every account for a short period. This happens due the deletion of unwanted posts by the moderators to clean this forum. So after completing that cleaning process, things will get back to normal. This process is good for this forum, so wait for that problem to get fixed. 

• +1 1

Why many people asking about this as everyone know that problem we face only limited time that they solve it in 5 to 7 days so be patient and keep continue your job here your earning will not be lost that counting there when it start work then you can send it easily..

• +1 1

I think this is due to the large number of useless topics left by Airdrop yobit , and now a forum is doing the cleaning process for the content, so always try to publish useful topics and stay away from spam and frequent positive evaluations for unhelpful topics, this causes you problems with the withdrawal Be so by giving a positive evaluation to a post that is not worth be careful.

• +1 1

You don't have to worry because this happens permanently.

You just have to wait. After a short while the button will return to work and you will get all your money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I also faced this problem. But you do not have to worry about this problem as this is the work of cleaning that this forum do every week. So it is a temporary work and the wallet will work again.

Hello my friend, I think that this problem is temporary or it may be on your side..It happened to me a while ago, but after several days the situation returned to normal and I was able to transfer the money .. This does not mean that they stopped paying

I didn't have any of this problem. My yobit works and the transfer of talk token and bitcoin is performed instantly when I press the button. It can be a problem that maybe happened during some time earlier but everything is working great right now.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.