Stop wasting your time - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Hello friends if we create false topics and false post and  that the best thing we could here to achieve ur goals in crytotalk...if u start doing your research first before posting in any information here..

• +1 1

We have been listening to this phrase from our childhood, that stop wasting time and energy, start working now and be successful in life, you have been given a platform show you skills

Well done my friend, good topic.
Many people waste their time writing wrong and incomprehensible topics, and they are unaware of it, subject to deletion and thus receive free warning points, and it may reach ban from the site and a waste of time and effort.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Thank you for this information and observation as a beginner I'll try as much as possible to avoid making same mistake

• +4 1

I notice that until now there are still lot of users who keep on posting not useful comments, I don't know what is their goal maybe they are just here to earn money and not contribute for the forum. I hope that everyone use the time they spend here properly on reading and writing useful contents so that this community and forum will grow.

Yes this is true. Any deliberate or unintended mistake or false information will expose you to a ban or send you a warning. Avoid posts where the speech is not clear and has no meaning because it will inevitably be deleted. Thanks 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

First of thanks my friend for This topic. At this forum it is the responsibility of every member that should craete only helpful and useful contents only. If you didn't do this then it will be harmful for the member ho read the wrong posts and topics. So always think positive.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Actually wasting of time is not good for us and the best thing we could do to avoid wasting most of time is to continue posting in this platform, used our time management wisely and lastly hard work is required.

• +3 1

Why should someone post false information in the first instance come on, you are not the only one on the platform some people might be led astray by such information, if you don't know what to comment on a topic please find another topic. 

@Raven That's true i been experience that some of my posts got deleted at first i don't know why did it happen then i realized that there's something wrong for those posts that will not qualify as a useful posts, So i changed my way of making i don't rush to finish my work i paying more attention  on content to will not waste my efforts and time to do posting.

You should basically share your honest opinion and experience without as OP mentioned false statements which can be proven.

Try to help others in some way that would help you as well for example sharing information on how you trade properly, which exchanges u use and so much on for Cryptocurrencies.

Remember that helping the next person / investor will also help you in return in some way 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes posting false information is not good for all of us .so we should only share those news which are real or true.if we share false news, moderator will delete this .so for us its just a waste of time to share a scam post.

One should always try to make quality content that generates a contribution to the forum, helps us learn and strengthens us as a community. This is good for everyone.

Yes i agree with you, many post false information and some just copy paste just to make comments without even reading the post contents. It actually good to make good post of what you about not posting false information to gain reputation.

Yes i agree with you, many post false information and some just copy paste just to make comments without even reading the post contents. It actually good to make good post of what you about not posting false information to gain reputation.

I do not agree with you opinion because we learn from mistakes that one of the members is presenting the same error that we committed in coding. Once you read it, we will back down and know the correct step from the wrong step from the wrong mistake

There are usually several sites in the online world that will only work for you and the exchange will not pay anything.  I will tell you not to waste your time in those places, if you work by choosing the right real site, then you will surely find success there.

Of course i agree with you,because i think we should not post just to get a reputation.Posts should be made that will solve the problems of others.Posting false information is not good for all of us,so we should only share those news which real ir true.

Yes I agree with you some people don't now how to reply the topic. If you have don't judge the topic don't reply us. Depend on you how to reply and pick the topic. I advised some people don't waste time.

its a valid statement, Instead of burning through our time in posting terrible or pointless themes we ought to spend it to find out about exchanging, following, betting and other crypto exercises which can assist us with bringing in great cash

Yes friend I agree with you. You are absolutely right. We must not waste any more time. I can say as a student that time is very important and we will not gain by posting useless or bad posts and we will not be able to do anything good. Instead of wasting time we should spend it on learning trading, stalks, gambling and other crypto activities which can help us earn good money. So we need to learn better and then work.

I think sharing experience of crypto talk is not a waste of time. Everyone goes through the learning and sharing your experience cam help a lot of people. How could it be a waste of time? As far as we talk about the quality of the content and the rules and regulations of crypto talk, we should not compromise on this. If we face a trouble we ask our seniors to guide us or we try to solve on our own. Similarly, many can can have help from our experience as well.

Of course I agree with you because when we notice is not necessarily to be published to be published by the best to be mentioned in ourselves so we do not repeat and repeat the time so best to do not waste our time on these mistakes and we work well and do not repeat.

You're right, we don't have much time to waste.  Because we have to think about what we need to do to improve our lives, and here we have to spend our time doing something good.

Yes my friend I agree with your opinion that we should have only send the related data ,so that the members can easily understand your idealogy . If you send the wrong and scamming thing, then it would be harmful for the members and leads in a wrong information way. So improve your qualitiy of working.

Any purposeful or unintended slip-up or bogus data will open you to a boycott or send you an admonition. Evade posts where the discourse isn't clear and has no importance since it will definitely be erased