Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

That's very correct brother.If we work in this forum just for money,we can't learn from here.And more as we want money as fast as possible,we will not care much to create the posts and those will be just useless and will get deleted after somedays.In this way,our post will keep deleting everyday.So we must concentrate on how to make our post more good not in money for our all betterment.

• +1 1

On 6/11/2020 at 2:01 PM, vynz said:

Users who loves sharing thoughts is very vital in this forum since veryone here dicusses about cryptocurrencies and how you would earn them in different way so beginners in crypto world like is lucky enough to be here in cryptotalk as a training ground and knowing the basics on how the cryptocurrency flows around the market. I can't give enough meaningful information about cryptocurrency but once i grasp all of those i will do my to help someone who is need of knowledge.  

That's right. People who loves reading and sharing their idea are those really benefit in this forum because the people we need in this forum are the people who interested in sharing ideas about cryptos they knew. That's what i think.

On 6/12/2020 at 2:07 AM, Qazi said:

mostly people here for learning and sharing but a lot of people here for money too. but which people try to focus only on money they are blocked sooner or later because they are starting break rules and not focusing on system so that thing automatically comes to them.

That's true, if they don't give effort on their posts or topics moderators will find their posts or topics as an meaningless topic because they don't give time and effort for their posts so that there is big possibility their accounts will get ban from the forum.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:00 AM, paulpogba said:

Yeah my friend you are right and share best things about creating post useful and topic related to the crypto.  It's absolutely right about payment received into account automatically but post if useless or irrelevant to the forum just delete by moderator

That's right when we share knowledge here we will get payment that we can use for some investment once we earn enough amount. 

The payment is automatically come once we finished the daily 30 posts. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

11 hours ago, Raven said:

That's true. But what i really mean is focus on you contents and not the money you could get from it. Because if you do great, money will automatically transferred to your account. Get me?

I get your point my friend  what you said is right we need to focused on our work to create good content payment is automatically program immediately when you finish your daily post.

On 6/13/2020 at 8:18 AM, vynz said:

cryptotalk will serve as training ground for the beginners towards crypto world because this forum contains discussions all about the knowledge and experiences of the seniors and all users are active then the beginners can reply and also learn from it. Also as an expert this will serve as their help to other users and take the safer and right path and earning cryptocurrency.

What i really meant in my post is we need to create a topic that contains valuable information and not just about the reward that we can get in this forum. All of us can earn money here if we do great job here so lets do hard work to achieve our goals in cryptos.

On 6/11/2020 at 10:48 PM, Jana Ara said:

Every post in the Cryptotalk forum should be usable and the posts that will help everyone should be posted.  Posts that have no value will be deleted and I think everyone should try to post new things.  If you research and post about crypto, you will find many topics.

That's right low quality post will be deleted that's why we need to maintain the quality of our post to avoid the deletion and we can earn reputations. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right low quality post will be deleted that's why we need to maintain the quality of our post to avoid the deletion and we can earn reputations. 

That is just it, money does not come automatically on this forum, you need to read, know and understand about cryptocurrencies and contribute to this forum will be the people to be paid without ban. 

On 6/15/2020 at 7:10 PM, Bohana said:

True thing. I always tend to try out new things in the field of cryptocurrencies like now, I am doing trading on Yobit platform with the money I make from Cryptotalk.

It's a risk but good for you that you have the courage to invest and trade on that matter not even knowing if you would gain or lose your money. There is nothing bad in trying new ventures in this platform.

3 hours ago, Raven said:

It's a risk but good for you that you have the courage to invest and trade on that matter not even knowing if you would gain or lose your money. There is nothing bad in trying new ventures in this platform.

There is nothing that comes for free or without taking risk or giving effort. I lost some money in trading, but I learned from my loss a lot.

I joined cryptotalk to make money in the first place, but when I saw people here I have changed my perspective, beside making money people are learning, why? Because money goes and knowledges, believe me there are people here make more 3 $ per day, how did they get to that? From here. 

You will find a lot useful things here, just keep your eyes opened and get ready, chances come for those who are willing to make them real.

Hit the heart below if you agree. 💜

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 6/16/2020 at 5:48 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I get your point my friend  what you said is right we need to focused on our work to create good content payment is automatically program immediately when you finish your daily post.

Cryptotalk is made for the people who really loves sharing and searching about cryptos so it is very easy to the people if they focused on their contents because that is their hobby. Focused on you contents and not on the rewards.

22 hours ago, Bohana said:

There is nothing that comes for free or without taking risk or giving effort. I lost some money in trading, but I learned from my loss a lot.

That's true, all you've said is true. But what i really mean is you just need to focused on your content and not on the rewards that you could get from it. You'll be rewarded if you put some effort on your post.

16 hours ago, Raven said:

Cryptotalk is made for the people who really loves sharing and searching about cryptos so it is very easy to the people if they focused on their contents because that is their hobby. Focused on you contents and not on the rewards.

That is right dude interested users that are ready to seek for knowledge regarding cryptocurrency are those who registered and are able to be identified easily from there work in the forum I mean their contribution were some of them that are just for money we can see them easily when they post useless contents, spamming the forum and receiving negative rates.

I agree with you my friend, we will surely receive our payment after completing our daily posts and with that I will like us to focus and make valuable posts that everyone will benefit from especially the newbies, if you make useless posts it will be deleted and you have to replace those posts.

• +1 1

That's right my friend, all of us should work hard in an effective way,our goal don't have to earn money just,but we have to get benefit from this forum and from each other,and we have to write useful posts  and avoid useless ones 

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

That is right dude interested users that are ready to seek for knowledge regarding cryptocurrency are those who registered and are able to be identified easily from there work in the forum I mean their contribution were some of them that are just for money we can see them easily when they post useless contents, spamming the forum and receiving negative rates.

Always do own research because that is the best thing you could do for yourself. Don't just depend on the answers of the people here because it could leads you to the wrong path. Always focus on your goal and rewards will automatically received on your account.

• +1 1

Actually that's not 100% right. 

If we shared useful post then yobit will count it and we will receive a payment from that but if the quality of our post was low then we will receive nothing. 

So much better if we create useful post so we can receive payment. 

@Raventhat is 💯 true but we can't generalized that way because you have to work for it not just directly your qaulity of work is your payment. Thank you more for your advice as well.

Edited by Ndayebo8

Of course money will come to you if you come and work in cryptotalk forum.From this forum you can generate good profit within short time.

• -2 1
  • -1 1

That is absolutely right to gain money is not all, there is something important in here, which is more necessary than money. But as you said money can motivate us for hard-working. Maybe time to time we will earn more money. 

On 5/28/2020 at 1:53 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right always prioritize the quality of our post so we can avoid the deletion and finish the thirty posts per day so we can easily get the payment. 

Well, this is true mate and as of now we need to improve our posting for the new campaign given by this forum because if the moderators seeing some negative in our posts, they will remove the payment for that day.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

Yess sir

I really appreciate and aggred with u to give us a helpfull info about posting a content in cryptotalk 

so i alwas be in fear to what should i post post or what should i not

every time i post a comment i consebtrate what shoughd i post its off topic or on topic is it reply or is it no guidance ,so

Every one hare read first before click submit 

thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

I fact crypto talk forum is not primarily for earning huge income from this forum because this is only for earning few USD for working here if you want huge earnings from this forum then do exchanges and do trading of crypto market and earn it. Here we are for learning and also for small earning.

• +2 1

This platform wasn't created just because of post per pay but because they wanted to promote cryptocurrency awareness to the world and to share it knowledge with people also. Here you can learn about trading and also investment which can earn you huge some of money.

Edited by Zalaks007
  • +1 1