Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Well, my friend, when we have to publish the article, we must take care of all the questions, and with this we will keep the content of the posts very reasonable, so that everyone can understand well while I am with you.

• +1 2

In fact it is not the primary reason why I am right here and a pleasant more to earn a little something, I am right here to study new matters particularly approximately buying and selling and on crypto in popular  and chat with my new virtual pals...

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We can earn income by working on this site and the site also gives us many benefits which make our work easier, one of the interesting things about this site is that our paymnet automatically comes to our balance.Thanks to this site for taking advantage of this.

Dear friend if some one try to collect knowledge then success will be thier fate. We all people need to give full focus on our topics and comments. Money will come automatically.

I harmonize with you but you requisite bear in mind that earning riches at this time is not without difficulty and wants expertise hence numerous experiences and each day goings-on you be supposed to participate in this platform with practical topics and promote to first-class retort by a convinced interaction.

Yes, this is true. We must benefit more from the forum and learn from it and benefit others in order to develop each other and not put money as one of our priorities

Thank you for this advice I believe it will help the beginners so they understand they important steps they should take in other to earn from this platform. Try not to look only at the money earned from the platform or forum but instead try to share as much wisdom or knowledge to help make this platform a better place for everyone both financially and reality.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

Thank you dear mate for reminder I am a new here and I am reading all the topics first and then move towards comments and try my best to make good comment with good content because I never want that moderator will delete my any post. I pay my full attention while making comments at posts.

8 hours ago, MK AHMAD said:

Yes friend money will come to you automatically in cryptotalk forum if really you are hard working and patient what you need most is to make posts that are educative meaningful and helpful as far as one will make posts that are related to the topic of discussion you will surely have good reputation and earn enough money to achieve your goal. @Shantos

Hello mate. Really if you work hard in crypto talk forum money will automatically come to you but you need to be very patient. If you want to achieve your goals in life, and your comments should be in good content for you to earn better reputation. @MK AHMAD

• +2 1

When you try to giving your best not for money and think about the share knowledge to others. In this case if you are are successful to share your opinion on right way then cryptotalk gave you reward in case of money. 

Yea you're right. The best thing is we should leave the forum's profit in the background and focus on creating useful topics and responding appropriately and learning since by doing this money will arrive automatically as you signified.

• +1 1

Those who come to the Cryptotalk forum just to make money will not be able to learn anything and will have to focus on learning.  Those who create good content and use usable topics will benefit a lot.  The better you learn from the forum, the better your knowledge will be, with which you will be able to create better topics.

You have given a suggestion. There are many members in this forum who work here for money. They post without knowing the content. I am telling them that this post of yours will not be of any use in this forum.  Read the way, learn, then post.

no doubt i agree with you in this case or topic. because we should only focus on our work. we should done our work well and work with our honest. after this crypto talk will gave you a good reward of your good working and like it. this is the best safe and secure platform for working here your money will be safe in your account. money is for just motivate us to work hard. 

It depends all on your struggle so you should be hard working then crypto talk give you lots of money so this is best way to earn lots of money. We can say that crypto talk forum is best which gives lots of money to their users 

I am also user of the crypto talk and this is best way to earn lots of money. Due to this we can earn lots of money which will be beneficial in our life. So this forum give you lots of money if your hard working and gives time to this forum so you dont worry and earn lots of profit

I always try to make the best of my comments. I try to make my post useful, informative with everything. I never copy anyone and never break the rules and regulations. I work honestly all the time. I work not for money but to enrich my knowledge. So I always try to learn something new and comment on it.

Hi dear i'm all right with you Actually our aim should not be to make money We are almost a part of cryptotalk so we should post such that people will benefit We can earn more money due to our good posts and can also save from account closure. 

• +2 1

I agree with you, when you are on this forum don't focus only on the money you will get, payment is important but decent posts or topics are also important. For that we have to try and work hard here, focus on the posts we make to be of higher quality so that the forum can continue to grow.

• +1 1

Yes, the money will be credited to your account automatically.

But it's not like that you get your payment for all the posts and comments you do every day. If you make daily 20 comments,it will be selected from the comments that are much more informative and people can benefit from those comments. Then you will get paid for those informative comments.So in my opinion, no matter how many comments you make, try to make all the comments informative and so people react on your comment.

I think if members only focus on making money in the forum, the forum won't improve, but if we focus on making the forum better,we will earn automatic since we are working for it, we are not getting paid for just viewing others post, but for contributing to the forum also

• +4 1

In our life if we only noticed on our aims and we having good plans we work for our dreams without thinking about results we will surely receive a good profit on our life we will surely reach at a stage at which money follow us every moment but the only one thing that we keep in our minds we only work for doing work we can't focus on earnings then we will surely earn good profit by simply. 

• +5 1

My dear friend, there is never any problem of money in this forum ie there is no problem of any kind in money transaction or there is no problem of any kind in your payment.  Attention is done diligently and diligently. 

Of course, if we only think about money, we will not be able to obtain it in this way. We have to provide useful contributions to benefit others, and actually the money will come without us feeling after each useful post. 

This is true. Money will come to members automatically on CryptoTalk in as much we can be focused and determined with our activities done here. We don't need to be in a hurry after the earning alone but we should just be focused on our posts here by posting useful and educative post that will attract members from giving positive reputation and this will surely bring earnings. All we need is just to be focused and work effortlessly and with time it will yield with earnings.