How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

In trading patience is very important. People have to be patient in trading by that they can take good decisions . So , people have to be calm by that they can trade . And by this they can't take bad decisions. So , there are many ways to be calm and patient in their . 

Thanks.

You can build patience by being consistent and also ensuring that you do the right thing always. Also make sure that greed is also not a problem because that can ruin up everything. Patience is one of those things that will make you more profitable and you should strive to have it.

Patience is the key to success, I build my patient through my mistakes, yes my mistakes takes me because every mistakes I made is a learning for me and that mistakes help me to have a patient all the time, because of I already know what I'm going to do next when a particular situation happens again.

Thanks for your sharing dear this is helpful for me and now I can built patient in my self . Never give up and don't try to fastly . Some time we should to keep patience if we are not keep patience. Then we can get lose. So always try to hard work and keep patience. 

You can build patience in yourself by suffering from difficult situation.Moreover,you can also build patience by learning and experiences.I wish you good luck.

Patient is the key to success. Work with patient to earn money in this platform. Don't give up easily. cryptotalk forum has incredible opportunities 

If you are active cryptocurrency trader in the crypto field, you should have the most essential quality which is patience.Sometimes , you may get loss in the crypto world and sometimes there can be excessive profits so you must be able to control yourself being concentrated in your own work.

Yes, these seven keys that you mentioned to us, I agree that every person needs to hear them at some time in a time of despair and weakness, and also at times in which a person works and works and the result is failure. Yes, failure is the key to success, but if it is accompanied by patience, as you said and setting a goal  If the goal is present, then the way to it will be easier and more monotonous, with patience, confidence, risk-taking, I wish success for everyone

Thanks for make this useful topic. We want to always patient our-self. So,your topic is so helpful for all of us. Without patient and motivate we can't success to in our life.By patient we can do much hard work. 

Dear friend all of we should work hard and keep ourselves strong through this we can create patience . Patience is much important in our lives . Without patience we can do nothing .We should keep calm .

Crypto is best earning and learning way but with patience because with patience we can do his work with hard working and with rules and regulations easily.for patience we keep regularly work on it and don't be jealous of others and don't worry about his payment just work on daily basis.

I agree with you, we all know that patient is a tool and instance and basic needs in life,so try to be patience in all you are doing to archives your goals, Because without patience there is no way you can be cryptocurrencies world, because is a platform that needs time and patience for it.

Yes, we have to work hard to achieve success in any field of life. And in the meanwhile we have a lot of problems. And there are many advantages and disadvantages. We must never give up. We have to be patient, we have to be patient and we have to be patient.

This is a great topic. Yes! Patience is exactly the solution, one of my worst failures in my life were because of lack of patience.  Maybe I'm still not very patient , but much better than before. Trust me guys, no matter how hard it may look, but you just have to train yourself

Of course,patience is the also an important factor of being successful,as members of this forum we have to be patient and hardworking as well,we shouldn't be in hurry to gather a lot of money in a short time instead we should be patient,lets work gently and efficiently  we'll surely be successful by Gods grace

I agree with the points you made earlier. Patience is very important in all areas of life and even more so when we are working with money. It is something that I have been working on for a few months because I am very anxious in general and it leads me to make bad decisions when I am operating in cryptography.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my loves I in particular I am not a patient person but since I have been here I have put a lot into practice my patience and I was pleasantly surprised because I have achieved it I am going at a snail's pace but on a safe path for now I feel very happy because slowly I am achieving my goals when I find some difficulty in my objectives I start to listen to some relaxing music I take a deep breath and I continue.

• +3 1

When you find the satisfactory result in your work, whatever it is, you will be patient with fatigue and hardship, all of that will disappear with time, patience is limited for a period, but long-term success does not give up at the first problem you face.

You can never be successful in the long run without patience.  So patience is essential for your success.  To increase your endurance, you must first set your mind and be confident.  You can never be successful if you can't fix your mind.Thanks 

dear friend, thank you for your information and advice. i think that Patience teaches a person the ability to withstand the various ups and downs of life, strengthens his personality and makes him able to face situations with courage. Patience is a way to obtain the respect of all people, because a patient person is always able to bear others in all their moments, and also has the ability to communicate with all parties around him and take responsibility for things with strength and calm. so it is one of the most important qualities that every human should possess to be a better person and have a good life

Simply put, it’s about controlling yourself and keeping yourself in the best mood.  It is simple in theory but very difficult in practice.  It took me almost a year to learn how to control myself and my emotions, I also became more relaxed to avoid overdoing or prolonging myself.

Yes patience is actually very important for everyone. we must be patient and not feel frustrated and desperate when losing, Being a risk taker is not a key as your luck It took me nearly a year to learn to really know how to control myself and my emotions.

The best thing to create patience is to realize that we are wasting energy in things that are not worth it, remember that patience pays in many aspects and helps in other social aspects. It is important to keep this in mind to avoid bad times regarding things we are going to do, or how we are willing to react with something that happens to us in our life.

• +2 1

patience is the key to success in any work you do in life, whether this work is related to the crypto market and trading or in any other field, you must be patient and calm when you start trading in cryptocurrencies and wait for the appropriate opportunity to earn money and you have to learn more experience from old members to be successful

It require time and involvement ..it comes by own... In arrange to construct persistence in ourselves, it'll require a part of hone and time. In case we know that there's a certain thing that make us anxious, we should keep doing that thing until able to appropriately oversee having patience on doing it. Tolerance is additionally one of the imperative thing in life, since this could offer assistance us to be fruitful since we do not surge and we take each step carefully..if we are exceptionally genuine to our points at that point we must have persistence to induce victory ..tolerance can come by fondness to our objective..

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.